Multiply these heroes to pound Juggernaut down

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K-Dog
How many times physically stronger would you have to make each of the following characters to beat down classic Juggernaut physically: any weapons used can only be used in a physical beat-down curb-stomp fashion, no amping of energies or banishing forces or any of that jazz.

1. Savage hulk
2. Thor
3. Thing
4. Colossus
5 Superman (this one will get some fun replies)
6. Blackbolt's scream (this is an exception to the "no energy" condition)
7. Place you favorite hero/villian here and tell me what you think.

Gecko4lif
superman alone could pound down juggs

*Juggs puts up his shield*
*supes hits him to the core of the planet*

It would take him a couple of months to walk back

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
superman alone could pound down juggs

*Juggs puts up his shield*
*supes hits him to the core of the planet*

It would take him a couple of months to walk back

Thats not really a win. If let's say they are in something that Superman can't punch through, Juggernaut will just keep coming back until he wears Superman out.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Thats not really a win. If let's say they are in something that Superman can't punch through, Juggernaut will just keep coming back until he wears Superman out. until supes gets tired juggs would be the world strongest pinball lol

And it was never really proven juggs is impervous to pysical harm

I mean If I beat up all the 5 year olds in my neighborhood does that mean I cant be hurt by punches?

Knowsbleed33
Superman couldn't beat Juggernaut in a physical confrontation. If Juggernaut is properly written, NO one should be able to. Sans the abstract cosmic entites and high end Skyfathers.

Bouboumaster
Hulk is the only one who could beat him alone. After all: "The madder Hulk gis, the stronger he is."

And for number 7: Thanos one shot him.

lando005
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
until supes gets tired juggs would be the world strongest pinball lol

And it was never really proven juggs is impervous to pysical harm

I mean If I beat up all the 5 year olds in my neighborhood does that mean I cant be hurt by punches? that would be true ONLY if juggs was not moving if he was walking or running in any direction sup's wouldnt even be noticed by him, and juggs isnt totally impervious to harm but the level of power needed to physically harm him is well beyond sups or anyone short of a high skyfather can dish out

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.