Woverine VS. Punisher VS. Conan VS. Hulk VS. Lobo...Who's killed the most people?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
Ok...don't think this has been done before, and thought this would make for a very interesting topic. Who out of the following has killed the most people? I'm talkin' innocent and the not-so-innocent... Out of their entire lives, who's racked up the highest body count total so far? Ok, our contenders are :

Wolverine

The Punisher

Conan the Barbarian

The Incredible Hulk

Lobo

So, which one of our "heroes" have taken more lives than the others?

How would you put these five in order from the most to the least as far as total body count???

Ok................D I S C U S S

iceman24567
Lobo

Wolverine
Punisher
Conan
Hulk

jrodslam
I dont think there are too many here that have killed innocent people. But if anyone did and the numbers shouldnt be too high. Of total slayings, id go with the Punisher.

iceman24567
Originally posted by jrodslam
I dont think there are too many here that have killed innocent people. But if anyone did and the numbers shouldnt be too high. Of total slayings, id go with the Punisher. Remember Lobo took out his whole species. laughing

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by jrodslam
I dont think there are too many here that have killed innocent people. But if anyone did and the numbers shouldnt be too high. Of total slayings, id go with the Punisher.

I'd say the Hulk is indirectly responsible for the deaths of hundreds of innocent people throughout his entire life. All the times he's rampaged through a city on a wild tantrum going berserk, all the buildings and property he's destroyed, I'd say his death count is up in the hundreds easily...where he was knowingly responsible of them or not, he's still responsible for their deaths.

What do the rest of you think?

horrorwolf
Originally posted by iceman24567
Lobo

Wolverine
Punisher
Conan
Hulk

Right, except Conan has had far more fodder than Punisher has. If you switch these two it would be correct.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
I'd say the Hulk is indirectly responsible for the deaths of hundreds of innocent people throughout his entire life. All the times he's rampaged through a city on a wild tantrum going berserk, all the buildings and property he's destroyed, I'd say his death count is up in the hundreds easily...where he was knowingly responsible of them or not, he's still responsible for their deaths.

What do the rest of you think? I still go with my list Lobo pwns via genocide.

Juntai
Originally posted by iceman24567
Remember Lobo took out his whole species. laughing He also got another planet to kill themselves while he was the king of it.

Kento
Lobo is first no doubt
Logan being as old as he is I'd probably put him second.
Punisher third.
Hulk would easily be last.

As for Conan...I don't know where to place him since I haven't read anything with him in it. Though I'll take a stab and put him even with Punisher as a guess.

King Kandy
Hulk never killed anyone! lol

tkitna
Lobo
Wolverine
Conan
Punisher
Hulk

Kind of funny how the most powerful character has killed the least.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by tkitna
Lobo
Wolverine
Conan
Punisher
Hulk

Kind of funny how the most powerful character has killed the least. Lobo's killed tons of people... confused

tkitna
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Lobo's killed tons of people... confused

That was a pretty good one. smokin'

StylishSmurph
That was a pretty good one. smokin' One of those "funny cause it's true" moments?

tkitna
Originally posted by StylishSmurph
One of those "funny cause it's true" moments?

I forgot, he's a DC character. What could I have been thinking? I'll try better next time.

StylishSmurph
I forgot, he's a DC character. What could I have been thinking? I'll try better next time. Should I have used a smilie?

Yeah, that's me. DC biased to the max... haermm

Mr. Slippyfist
I forgot, he's a DC character. What could I have been thinking? I'll try better next time. You better.

tkitna
You better.

Your cavity searching username and Sagat avatar will not intimidate me dammit!

Mr. Slippyfist
Your cavity searching username and Sagat avatar will not intimidate me dammit! I'm sure you know in your heart you already lost.

tkitna
I'm sure you know in your heart you already lost.

Never. If anything, it would only be a minor setback. The Blue Diamond would be victorious.

psycho gundam
besides lobo cause its a given, punisher killed the most people.(nam was a massacre)punisher kills 95% of his opponents from the get go. true logan is older, but they keep a lot of his history during the middle of his carrier a mystery.

Mindset
Wolverine and Punisher has killed in the thousands.

In MAX Punisher it says he has killed either 2000 or 3000, I forget.

redhotrash
Shame its not the Ultimate Version of the Hulk. In 1 outing he racked up a 800+ innocent bystander body count and has probably at least tripled it since.

janus77
you've left out the obvious big - absent-minded - mass murderers. the weather tamperers and Magneto.

also, if there's a US president in MU, then clearly he's the biggest killer no expression.

Mindset
You left out Thanos, he wins. smile

basilisk
1) Lobo easily since he's killed the populations of entire planets
2) Wolverine probably, but only because of his lifespan. And that's assuming he was killing people his whole life.

Conan & Punisher are probably close. If you look at Conan's long career of killings as a thief, adventurer, soldier, mercenary, and king, he killed a lot of people. More so in the orginal REH stories.

Hulk goes last. For many years I think they stated that despite the destruction he caused, the Hulk's rampages didn't result in any deaths. That changed a bit later on.

Darth Martin
Blade should be there too.

Battlehammer
Wolverine is second easily.

redhotrash
Im surprised your rating Wolverine 2nd in something.

Battlehammer
...............it not that rare. I only say logan wins or is first when he is.

batdude123
Out of this line-up, Lobo has EASILY killed the most number of people. Shit, he wiped out his entire home planet and he's a bounty hunter.

Battlehammer
ya lobo is easily first.

Fallow by wolverine.

wolverine has killed a city before

Next to lobo that aint shit though. Lobo has killed planets.

Badabing
Didn't Hal wipe out the entire universe and recreate it in Zero Hour, Crisis In Time? Would that count?

Priest
Thanos wiped out half the universe population in 80's.

Thanos wiped out the multiverse in with the Heart.
uhuh

batdude123
Okay, but he's not in the line up, is he? erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.