insert song and dance...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psychokandy
im hopping on board. my name's katie. i like movies *GASP* i'm a capricorn.

Storm
Welcome to our humble madhouse wink

Darth Demise
welcome, i am your demise and i will conducting your tour. on your right you will see people in strait jackets foaming at the mouth, those are our members. on the left, ooooooo special treat for you, from this angle you can see the actual gates of hell you and the rest of us had to get through to come here. quite a site, huh?

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by Darth Demise
welcome, i am your demise and i will conducting your tour. on your right you will see people in strait jackets foaming at the mouth, those are our members. on the left, ooooooo special treat for you, from this angle you can see the actual gates of hell you and the rest of us had to get through to come here. quite a site, huh? Uh, yeah, forget all that Katie. Welcome to KMC. You have the different sections; Movies, General Discussion, etc., etc., for different types of chat, I hope you enjoy your time spent here.

Darth Demise
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
Uh, yeah, forget all that Katie. Welcome to KMC. You have the different sections; Movies, General Discussion, etc., etc., for different types of chat, I hope you enjoy your time spent here.

*kicks dirt* ....never let me have any fun....

Lightningrod
welcome enjoy kmc!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.