Recomend things for me to draw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~Forever*Alone~
just recomend a drawing for me, describe it in however much detail you want to, and i will attempt to draw it. i cant think of anything an i need the practice for my art class. of course i will put them up here for you to see. try to be patient though, im not known for my skill.

SelphieT
A chick who's body has been rotting for over a month now in the woods eek!

~Forever*Alone~
i cant tell wether you are being serious or not, but...

request accepted.

Syren
Oooh, I can't wait to see this one! Morbid much eek!

~Forever*Alone~
alright, here it is. keep in mind i never said i was any good.

still need more suggestions though, and i am in a class, so i will improve, i already showed this one to my class and they told me some things i couldve tried to do

~Forever*Alone~
okay guys, my new project for art is i have to draw only one thing for the rest of the term, four times every 2 weeks. i dont know what to draw, so i will take suggestions, please and thanks for the help. i will still take suggestions for this thread though...

Mairuzu
Originally posted by ~Forever*Alone~
alright, here it is. keep in mind i never said i was any good.

still need more suggestions though, and i am in a class, so i will improve, i already showed this one to my class and they told me some things i couldve tried to do creepy lol, i suck at drawing bones hmm

~Forever*Alone~
care to make a request?...

Mairuzu
Hmm, how bout... a ninja big grin

im drawing one myself.. i wanna see how you'd picture one

~Forever*Alone~
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Hmm, how bout... a ninja big grin

im drawing one myself.. i wanna see how you'd picture one

request accepted smile

~Forever*Alone~
rrrrr... i didnt try very hard....

Mairuzu
thats friggin awesome ha-son

~Forever*Alone~
awww, your just flattering me... but thank you big grin

got anymore requests?

Mairuzu
awww, your just flattering me... but thank you big grin

got anymore requests? seriously, that is very good, did you just make it up out of your head?

Raijin
rrrrr... i didnt try very hard....
Hmm, that's pretty good, reminds me of Mortal Kombat.

Healing Artisan
request:

a physician performing surgery

~Forever*Alone~
Originally posted by Healing Artisan
request:

a physician performing surgery

request accepted

~Forever*Alone~
thank you all, yes i just made it up....

might have been subconciously influenced by mortal combat because my sister was watching it on tv the other day..... anywho on to the new pic!

im not really into details.....

p.s. i have nooooooo patience, or time, so all of these drawings have been done within an hour in one night... just making excuses......

Mairuzu
i think i see boob vin

you might wanna try overlapping the lines to make them darker

and thicker

~Forever*Alone~
yes i had noticed how they were scanning lightly, okay, i with redraw the lines! and show you how it ends up!

Mairuzu
alright happy

~Forever*Alone~
sorry about this... i started out just going over the lines, but then i got carried away with the felts, it was just so much fun.....

~Forever*Alone~
hopefully ive started to gain a reputation of being reliable.... new rule!!!

anytime you post in here, no matter what you say, you also must make a request! if you dont, your words will be put into an anagram solver and i will use the most interesting solution to draw a picture of what you said!!!!! new rule......

well you heard me, i aint gonna post something no one requested.....

Mairuzu
dragon looking out to the ocean on a cliff

~Forever*Alone~
request accepted!!! you know, i almost resorted to drawing your last post, which in the anagram solver came out as "girl hat" so.... thank you! big grin

Mairuzu
hows it coming along smile

~Forever*Alone~
the dragon? well, i have a lot of respect for mythical creatures, so im not just gonna throw a pencil around on some paper like my other two drawings.... ive already sort of sketched out the dragon though...

water is really hard for me, so the ocean part might take a while....

and what about you huh? wheres your ninja?

Mairuzu
im working on it right now stick out tongue

just need to finish the legs

~Forever*Alone~
hey you tricked me into putting it in the wrong thread....

well heres the dragon....

Mairuzu
So beautiful cryohhappy

~Forever*Alone~
Originally posted by Mairuzu
So beautiful cryohhappy

request accepted wink

MelloDraMattIc
A teenage vampire-zombie with a jar of dirt...!!! Wearing a shirt that says, "Not A Stalker (Maybe)"!!!!!!!!
I'll draw it, too, just for fun.

~Forever*Alone~
well here it is... you can see how i got lazy and just didnt give it a left arm... and i can't tell wether its a guy or a girl... it started out as a girl, as you can kinda see by the face...

MelloDraMattIc
well here it is... you can see how i got lazy and just didnt give it a left arm... and i can't tell wether its a guy or a girl... it started out as a girl, as you can kinda see by the face...

Here's mine. 'Tis a male. Ah, abnormally large hands. How lovely.

~Forever*Alone~
i need more requests...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.