Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB -1138
(Didn't see a thread so here it goes)

Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword is an upcoming video game set to be released for the Nintendo DS featuring the Dragon Ninja, Ryu Hayabusa as the main protagonist. The game will be the first portable video game title in the series to be developed by Team Ninja. The game will be an Action-Adventure title presented in a 3rd person, pseudo-3d manner, meaning that all the game-models will be rendered in full 3D but the world the player travels around in will be pre-rendered. The camera will be set in an isometric viewpoint and it will pan, following the player while he/she is discovering more of the pre-rendered backgrounds. The ideal orientation of the Nintendo DS while playing the game will be holding it sideways, like in Hotel Dusk: Room 215 and Brain Age. The left screen will show the area map while the right screen will show the main gameplay.

Neo Darkhalen
Will this be like the NES titles then?

Wandering Flame
I've known about this game for some time.

You do sword slashes with the stylus pen.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Will this be like the NES titles then?

Depends; did the NES games look like THIS!?

vkDs0AkDyTU

Neo Darkhalen
You know it didn't here it is.

WkKlSdUxBhM

I was just asking was it like the Nes style of gameplay.

InnerRise
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Depends; did the NES games look like THIS!?

vkDs0AkDyTU haermm

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Wandering Flame
Originally posted by InnerRise
haermm

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

ESB -1138
I can't wait to play it. Hopefully Rachel is in it.

((The_Anomaly))
I always disliked the actual Ninja Gaiden series on the consoles, I think its extremely overrated. But this game looks like a badass DS game, I'll prolly pick it up.

WrathfulDwarf
Yes! I want this game. I loved the NG from 04. Gotta have this one for my DS.

Scythe
I don't know. How will this play for people who are left handed?

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Scythe
I don't know. How will this play for people who are left handed?

Perhaps like Brain training they will let you choose, being left handed my self, they better do.

ESB -1138
I'm sure they thought of that and will allow you to set the game based whether you are right or left handed.

Scythe
Oh that's cool. It's these oblivious details that often times game developers f*ckin' forget. Like when the Wii Zapper was said to be the best possible way to play Umbrella Chronicles.

Yeah...

ESB -1138
Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword is a very good game but it is very short (took me 5 hours to beat first time through) and pretty easy even on Head Ninja (hard) mode.

espiemerl
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword is a very good game but it is very short (took me 5 hours to beat first time through) and pretty easy even on Head Ninja (hard) mode.

Because you're very experienced when it comes to video games. big grin

Yeah this looks like a good game.

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by espiemerl
Because you're very experienced when it comes to video games. big grin

Yeah this looks like a good game.

No it really is easy.

espiemerl
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
No it really is easy.

Looks like we have another highly experienced player here. wink

Ha ha, hello again Neo Darkhalen. I see you've become a DragonBall Z fan too huh.

Neo Darkhalen
Looks like we have another highly experienced player here. wink

Ha ha, hello again Neo Darkhalen. I see you've become a DragonBall Z fan too huh.

Hello have we met before? if not then it is a pleasure to meet you, if so then hello again, and as for DBZ i have always been a fan. stick out tongue

But the game is pretty easy.

espiemerl
Yeah we've met before, I first knew you on the thread I made labled Hyper Sonic vs Arceus, when you were Darkhalen as well as others such as Yoshi Paradise, Violent2Dope, and Wandering Flame, who are now"Account Restricted" (except YP). Even before becoming a member I already knew ESB-1138, Sonic x 20, Creshosk, and Hit-and-Miss.

I too have always been a major DragonBall Z fan.

So the game is quite easy compared to most of the other games that are supposed to be "Hard"?

Neo Darkhalen
Yeah we've met before, I first knew you on the thread I made labled Hyper Sonic vs Arceus, when you were Darkhalen as well as others such as Yoshi Paradise, Violent2Dope, and Wandering Flame, who are now"Account Restricted" (except YP). Even before becoming a member I already knew ESB-1138, Sonic x 20, Creshosk, and Hit-and-Miss.

I too have always been a major DragonBall Z fan.

So the game is quite easy compared to most of the other games that are supposed to be "Hard"?

The NES games are harder, also nice to meet you again I remember that thread. smile

§P0oONY
*wanks furiously*

The Ninja Gaiden series is awesome.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.