So I decided what I'm going to be for carnaval next year.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Slay
( Carnaval in Holland is comparable with Halloween, only we get drunk instead of begging for candy)

Anyway, I wasn't able to get a costume this year, because I was pretty occupied in the time before carnaval (which is next weekend). So I was brainstorming with this friend of mine what I should be next year. She suggested that I should impersonate an actor. And then, I had an epiphany. I will become Samuel L. Jackson.

Reverend Axel
I'm going to be a dead JFK and my woman is going to be Jackie O. all covered in brain/blood. mmm

SelphieT
Originally posted by Slay
( Carnaval in Holland is comparable with Halloween, only we get drunk instead of begging for candy)

Anyway, I wasn't able to get a costume this year, because I was pretty occupied in the time before carnaval (which is next weekend). So I was brainstorming with this friend of mine what I should be next year. She suggested that I should impersonate an actor. And then, I had an epiphany. I will become Samuel L. Jackson.

Oooooooh, totally! Make sure to leave us some pics please! eek!

Slay
Originally posted by SelphieT
Oooooooh, totally! Make sure to leave us some pics please! eek!
I shall.

All I have to do now is think of what to do with my golden locks. hmm

kodak
Originally posted by Slay
Samuel L. Jackson. shock

Scythe
I see.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.