Monster Hunter 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB -1138
For those of you who played the PS2 must know something about Capcom's Monster Hunter series. Well Monster Hunter 3 is in development for the PS3...well not anymore. That's right; Capcom decided to move the game to the glorious Nintendo Wii because the cost to make a game on the PS3 is too high for now (HA!). So Monster Hunter 3 is now coming onto the Wii.

hKCt0HqOkjI

Neo Darkhalen
Monster hunter, can't recall that much about it, but I do remember it.

CaptainStoic
What does Capcom have against Microsoft?

Dark-Jaxx
Hm, was about to make this thread, but the trusty search function revealed there already was one.

This is a more "contemporary" trailer.

eUA-uTPpD_A

The feature I think that sticks out most is the underwater fighting, and the serpent in the game is revealed as that large underwater dragon.

Looks haxx.

Nemesis X
They moved MH3 to the Wii?! I hate you Capcom.

Dark-Jaxx
Shut up Nemesis.

And the Wii>PS3.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Shut up Nemesis.

And the Wii>PS3.

Shut up Dark-Jaxx

And the PS3>Wii

Neo Darkhalen
PS3 fails.

It's nice to see Capcom joining forces with Nintendo again, i think they can generally pull of the style with Wii motion controls.

It's also time that the Wii got a less casual game to it's roster.

Wil7
Shut up Nemesis.

And the Wii>PS3.

PS3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wii

I slayed so many monsters in monster hunter freedom 2, it isn't even funny. I have probably played MHF2 longer than most people. I have slayed a Rajang more than most people as well. MHF3 is going to be really cool.

Dark-Jaxx
Meh, never got MHF2, got MHF1 though, played it for over 250 hours, and I absolutely wrecked the Yian Garuga and have the full Garuga S armor set.

Wil7
Meh, never got MHF2, got MHF1 though, played it for over 250 hours, and I absolutely wrecked the Yian Garuga and have the full Garuga S armor set.

I honestly thought the Yian Garuga was weaker in MHF2 than in MHF1. He seemed to easy. When I first fought the Yian Garuga in MHF2, he was easy, in MHF1, I lost right away because of the armor I had at the time. I had at least 250 hrs as well on MHF1, but on MHF2, I was close to 500 hrs, slayed 110 Rajang's, 10 Akantors (because I got him at the very end), and slayed more than 20 Fatalis's. MHF3 would be fun, if I had a Wii.

Dark-Jaxx
Well Monster Hunter Freedom games have always been on the PSP, so you won't need one for that.

Yeah, Yian Garuga was a dick in MHF. Fvck him.

The underwater combat looks cool in this game.

Wil7
I didn't know there will be underwater combat. Too bad I don't have a Wii. I hate the Wii, so one game isn't a reason to get it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.