Mairuzu's Dream land

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mairuzu
Im just going to start posting my dreams cause i love them

theres been so many wacky dreams ive had but im gunna start from the one i had last night

Was walking down an dark hall into a kitchen with an TV on, two figures appear out of thin air, a woman and man... they wack me over the head and put me in a tub and drown me, i came back to life and killed the woman and man.

I brought the woman back to life, we were the living dead! and we appear in this giant theatre full of people, we start cracking necks left and right, we appear on wanted posters everywhere. We call a cab and we come and they are calling ugly us ugly fvckers! and what do we do? Crack their necks!

it was a shitty car, we then drive away and deadly ever after

oh and once i was a flying fox and i got all the hot fox women and we went to an island in the sky with a pretty water fall 313

Neo Darkhalen
Ooook.

Mairuzu
I was a little black kid once, and a chuckey killed my partents, me and a bunch of kids were running in the rain and then we all grouped up and hit him with a bat and rolled him down a hill.

Mairuzu
Share your dreams!

Neo Darkhalen
I once had a dream where I ruled the world. stick out tongue

Mairuzu
I was in a war, and we were shooting eachother with strawberry icecream, i think i had that after seeing across the universe

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
I once had a dream where I ruled the world. stick out tongue you are boring

Becci
Originally posted by Mairuzu
oh and once i was a flying fox and i got all the hot fox women and we went to an island in the sky with a pretty water fall 313

I want that dream eek!

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Becci
I want that dream eek! i had that one about a year ago

Mairuzu
Oh, i had a pumpkin head and i was hiding in the closet from my sister cause she wanted to cook me.

kodak
Dreams Rock. thumb up

Mairuzu
In my dreams i run in slow motion and fight in slow motion, and when i fly it feels like im swimming in air

Neo Darkhalen
you are boring

Trust me I have had some seriously weird dreams, but being a machine who tried to destroy the entire human race, and rebuild a mechanical empire, was a good one.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by kodak
Dreams Rock. thumb up i agree!

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Trust me I have had some seriously weird dreams, but being a machine who tried to destroy the entire human race, and rebuild a mechanical empire, was a good one. i meant, you are boring cause you arent being detailed

Neo Darkhalen
Fair point.

Mairuzu
Oh! the one where i was hiding from something in a forest full of Autumn leaves! that was a very nice place. and like 30 feet away it was snowing

Mairuzu
Once i was goku and i was fighting the transformers, but they werent even transformers, they were cheap imitations, one was like a toaster, and others were like... a calculator or some shit..

anyways i think they didnt like the walmart because of their cheap prices so i was protecting it from destruction

i did so many kamehamehas and they wouldnt go down!

Mairuzu
I love when things from the outside world like noises get implanted in your dreams

once i was dreaming about yet another random thing, and then my little brother had this wooden whistle that sounds like a train, and he was playing with it

and all of a sudden, i remember a train coming out of no where about to hit me, good thing i woke up

EvilAngel
my dreams are too weird to explain mmm

Mairuzu
everything anyone can dream can be explained, you are lazy!

EvilAngel
.....I would come back from that if it wasn't so true.

Mairuzu
at least try?

Mairuzu
IPIccs5Tmjc

Reverend Axel
My dream last night pwns all. I'm not even going to lie about this, its the most hardcore dream I have ever had. This is my real dream, no lie.

I was at my parents house, and while walking around, I saw the people next door setting up cameras pointed into my bathroom. So they were trying to film us going to the bathroom. So, I walk into the bathroom and close the blinds over the window.

I turn around, and there is republican canidate Mitt Romney pissing into the toilet. I bumped into him, and he pees on my belly. I feel it burning my belly for some reason. Then I was like "Mr. Romney, I'm so sorry."

He zips up and walks out.

Then I woke up.

Any thoughts?

EvilAngel
at least try?

I have lots of dreams, i'm just supposed to pull one out at radnom and describe it? no expression

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
My dream last night pwns all. I'm not even going to lie about this, its the most hardcore dream I have ever had. This is my real dream, no lie.

I was at my parents house, and while walking around, I saw the people next door setting up cameras pointed into my bathroom. So they were trying to film us going to the bathroom. So, I walk into the bathroom and close the blinds over the window.

I turn around, and there is republican canidate Mitt Romney pissing into the toilet. I bumped into him, and he pees on my belly. I feel it burning my belly for some reason. Then I was like "Mr. Romney, I'm so sorry."

Then I woke up.

Any thoughts? something was probably happening to your belly at the time you dreamt that hahaha

Mairuzu
Originally posted by EvilAngel
I have lots of dreams, i'm just supposed to pull one out at radnom and describe it? no expression pretty much.. i did

Becci

Then I woke up.

Any thoughts?

Lots of thoughts, but not sure what to say no expression

Reverend Axel
I don't even know what to think about it.

Becci
Just think that you are special angel

Mairuzu
If i was cold id want to be pissed on too, one time i smashed my foot in a dream and i woke up screaming and hold my foot and nothing was wrong

Reverend Axel
When I have a sweet dream, I usually wake up and say "Well, that was awesome."

EvilAngel
pretty much.. i did

Okay, lets see... Scarey dream or random, more funny, or ?? pick one, then i will describe one

Mairuzu
When I have a sweet dream, I usually wake up and say "Well, that was awesome." i get pissed that it was over.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by EvilAngel
Okay, lets see... Scarey dream or random, more funny, or ?? pick one, then i will describe one which ever one you think is best to share, why not one of each

Mairuzu
i remember snow boarding and then doing a jump, but instead of falling down i kept going up and up and up... the rest is a blur

Mairuzu
I cant believe i forgot this, i lived in a house on the clouds made of water! the view was amazing

Sol Valentine
I had a dream I was at Wal-Mart being bought by Jessica Alba.

Mairuzu
Lucky sad

Sol Valentine
I was like, toy sized, so she stuck me in her bra droolio

Then I woke up no expression

Damn...

Mairuzu
you bastard

Sol Valentine
Ok, here's a bad dream:

I was falling from this building and like, my friends were laughing like it was some comedy show sad

Luckily, I woke up before I hit the ground.

Mairuzu
Everytime i fall i jump out of bed, thats why i have just a mattress...

Sol Valentine
Then there was that other time, that was best dream eva!!!!!!!!!

Mywi
Im just going to start posting my dreams cause i love them

theres been so many wacky dreams ive had but im gunna start from the one i had last night

Was walking down an dark hall into a kitchen with an TV on, two figures appear out of thin air, a woman and man... they wack me over the head and put me in a tub and drown me, i came back to life and killed the woman and man.

I brought the woman back to life, we were the living dead! and we appear in this giant theatre full of people, we start cracking necks left and right, we appear on wanted posters everywhere. We call a cab and we come and they are calling ugly us ugly fvckers! and what do we do? Crack their necks!

it was a shitty car, we then drive away and deadly ever after

oh and once i was a flying fox and i got all the hot fox women and we went to an island in the sky with a pretty water fall 313 thumb up

Mairuzu
smile i like snapping necks

Sol Valentine
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Then there was that other time, that was best dream eva!!!!!!!!!

Ahem, this is a long one.....

I was on a throne, my cloak on and my crown on, then the peasants told me that one of the higher orders passed. So I had to go to the funeral as a guest of honor.

Then I was walking through the cemetery with like, the whole kingdom and we were all dressed in black. Then I looked at one of the tombstones and it ran off a whole list of KMC members no expression, then we were at the grave and I said a whole bunch of stuff about the dead guy and then we left in utter silence.....

That shit was badass.

Mairuzu
I would have snapped your neck

LilyMaree
I hate having dreams of any kind laughing out loud

Mairuzu
Originally posted by LilyMaree
I hate having dreams of any kind laughing out loud no expression

Sol Valentine
I would have snapped your neck

Yeah, you were the dead ones. sad Sorry.

Mairuzu
awesome

Sol Valentine
I mean, I was wearing the best one-timer.

**** then there was that other dream when my brother and his friends jumped me and robbed me.

Mairuzu
RIght...

Sol Valentine
And:

Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
Translation:

" Hello, stop masturbating my hard erection, male child of mine. I will give you a bath! "

haermm

Mairuzu
huh

Sol Valentine
Well, it's literal translation to ghetto slang.

Mairuzu
i need to hurry up and dream again

Sol Valentine
mmm I need to take a nap and dream of:

I was like, toy sized, so she stuck me in her bra droolio

Then I woke up no expression

Damn...

Again.

Mairuzu
neh

Mairuzu
I can breathe underwater and fish in the sky

Sol Valentine
Then there was that other dream when I was attacked by a flock of boobies.

Mairuzu
8 year olds shouldn't be dreaming that

Sol Valentine
I'm 13!!!!!!!!!

AbnormalButSane
Then there was that other dream when I was attacked by a flock of boobies.

Me too. shock

Sol Valentine
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
Me too. shock

OMG! I mean, it felt weird.

AbnormalButSane
OMG! I mean, it felt weird.

I enjoy dreams like that. vin

Mairuzu
All i get are the man boobs mmm

Sol Valentine
I enjoy dreams like that. vin

I only enjoy dreams about funerals. Especially when I'm walking to the grave.

AbnormalButSane
petpet Nothing wrong with that.

I only enjoy dreams about funerals. Especially when I'm walking to the grave.
Yea those are my second favorite.

Mairuzu
right...

Sol Valentine

no expression

petpet Nothing wrong with that.

Yea those are my second favorite.

Funeral dreams are fun.

Mairuzu
I find funeral dreams pretty boring, id father be flying then watching a dead body go six feet under

...but thats just me

Sol Valentine
I find funeral dreams pretty boring, id father be flying then watching a dead body go six feet under

...but thats just me

If you think about it, setting the right mood it's pretty cool especially that suit I was wearing droolio

That was a one-timer. Forever to be remembered.

Mairuzu
seems like a waste of a dream, and i dont believe in death

AbnormalButSane
I dream about Billy Idol.

Sol Valentine
seems like a waste of a dream, and i dont believe in death

But it was a cool dreamsad

Unlike that other one when, it was like a 1960's trippy film. I felt so at peace when I woke up.

Mairuzu
I dream about Billy Idol.

He spins me right round baby right round

Sol Valentine
I need to dream about:
http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa2/pink-zombie/bullet%20witch/bullet-witch-20070329031157922.jpg

Mairuzu
pixels?

Sol Valentine
You don't see Alicia?

Mairuzu
yea, shes made up of pixels

Sol Valentine
http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee228/Ayame00/bullet-witch-20070329031200969.jpg

Mairuzu
This isnt really what you want to dream, its what you did dream about

Sol Valentine
Oh. Well, I had a close one.

Kasumi was fighting me. And then she shook her t*ts in my face no expression

Mairuzu
Cannot believe i forgot about this one

So i had a dream that i was with my girlfriend, and she was pregnant, so i was driving her to work, and she said she wanted to get out and walk for some exercise, i hesitantly said fine. So i let her out and watched her walk, as i drove away, a few seconds later i see this huge explosion. Was some sort of crash.

My girlfriend died, and somehow the baby was now in my stomach...

i was friggin pregnant!

so later im in this room having the baby, and since i dont have a vagina, i had to shit it out.

anyways... the baby was black....

i woke up and first thing i said was "Pwnd"

Sol Valentine

So i had a dream that i was with my girlfriend, and she was pregnant, so i was driving her to work, and she said she wanted to get out and walk for some exercise, i hesitantly said fine. So i let her out and watched her walk, as i drove away, a few seconds later i see this huge explosion. Was some sort of crash.

i was friggin pregnant!

so later im in this room having the baby, and since i dont have a vagina, i had to shit it out.

no expression Profiled.

I also had a dream that I was in the Matrix, and I was fighting Neo on this building, and then he pulled put his guns, sot me like, hundreds of times, it didn't hurt, so I walkied up to him and said 'Would you like some Chinese food?'no expression

Mairuzu
Ok so last nights dream wasnt that creative...

The government were taking my cousins to be executed, as little as 7 years old to 17 years old. We didnt know why but i was all in a "wtf" Kinda mood.

SO i went to go save them, and it turns out it was all a lie, they actually sent them to other countries. Like mexico canada and somewhere in europe..

thats it.... sigh..

i wanted to fly sad

Piggle Humsy

i was friggin pregnant!

shock

crylaugh

Mairuzu
Told my cousins and they laughed at me too erm

kodak
i had a cool dream last night.
it was like that movie "fools gold" only not at all.
me and some dude were sailing to an island to look for gold, and on the way we saw these other ships.
one ship had hunters, Anyway.
long story short it was all just a movie that myself and 2 others were watching while we tried to sleep.

Mairuzu
hanone

McLovin
I had a dream I was at Wal-Mart being bought by Jessica Alba.

Lucky sad

Not if it was a tampon.

Mairuzu
or toilet paper

McLovin

i was friggin pregnant!

haermm

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by McLovin
Not if it was a tampon. or douche. crylaugh

Mairuzu
or a pregnancy test shock

Mairuzu
haermm it was you... wasn't it...

Sol Valentine
Not if it was a tampon.

I was an action figure, wonder what happened if the dream had continued....

Shit, I had a dream that almost made me cry for my bro.

Mairuzu
WUss

Sol Valentine
He's only 4. He was about to be killed by a flock of bloody manequins. My stomach hurt when I woke up. Still didn't dream about Alicia yet.

Mairuzu
Whos that

Sol Valentine
The hot chick that I posted in this thread?

Mairuzu
I thought it was another name, and shes fake....

Sol Valentine
Don't care, she's smexy. Or I could have that funeral dream.

How're you today?

FoxMeister
I had a dream that i had a vagina mhmm

I just spent the remainder of the dream fingering myself

Mairuzu
Not good

Sol Valentine
Originally posted by FoxMeister
I had a dream that i had a vagina mhmm

I just spent the remainder of the dream fingering myself

haermm

Mairuzu
Im sure you wish you had one

FoxMeister
i also had a dream that i had sex with this girl i really like...

I seemed very realistic mhmm

Sol Valentine
The hell I do.

Mairuzu
Time to go dream

Scythe
+1 Post Count!

Sup Mairuzu!

Mairuzu
Alright. So im at this big festival on a pier celebrating the death of the CLoverfield monster HEH

I guess me and a couple of other guys brought it down ( maybe because before i went to bed i was watching some shadow of the colossus videos) and we were obviously the guests of honor

so we get the poon...

then my father tries to top it off by capturing a big ass rhino, this thing was HUGE, only half the size of the cloverfield monster though, and he tried it up and hug it in the center of the festival

so me and my partners were shooting a movie there all of a sudden, about the capturing and killing of the cloverfield monster, and then suddenly that fvckin rhino comes to life out of no where and startings rampaging on the people.

As we starting running for our lives people are starting hearing people screaming "THE CLOVERFIELD MONSTER IS ALIVE TOO RUNNN" and i was just in disbelief because theres no way, so i can to the ships we came in. I tried to stop the rhino and managed to slow it down, im not sure how though mmm

So all the ships are far down the beach. So i start running on water for the nearest one, they tied a shoe around a string and threw it towards me so i can grab it and climb aboard.

All of a sudden im in a town with my friends, and fvcking freddy kruger himself pops up all melting and deformed, and he asks us "Where the fvck is my claw!?" and we are like, "what the fvck?! We dont know"

So he takes us down to this steel mill is, and there are little gnomes are and he asks them were his claw is, and they are terrified, so he gets the claw and takes me and a bunch of my friends to his house, the elm street house and he kills like most of them.

So im in his living room waiting to play some Gamecube with him. He said to stay cause he had to do something. He found jasons body in a crate near his house and i went out to look and this fvcker was terrified.. Jason wasnt alive though... then i woke up

Mairuzu
It seems my dreams last longer when im in a more comfortable bed

FoxMeister
I had a dream that i died and then i thought

"Oh shit... im totally dead"

Mairuzu
Yea, when i have bad dreams and then i wake up, i get so fvckin relieved that it was all just a dream

AC/DC'S_LVR
i had a dream once that people were all jumping real high and not coming down and then i went up real high adn i woke up

Mairuzu
Originally posted by AC/DC'S_LVR
i had a dream once that people were all jumping real high and not coming down and then i went up real high adn i woke up Ah! jump high, or flying and even running really fast are sextastic dreams

AC/DC'S_LVR
my freind had a dream that a dude she likes from a band raped her once ermm

FoxMeister
I hate falling in your dream and then hitting your bed like a brick and bouncing up in the air and landing on the ground

Mairuzu
Originally posted by FoxMeister
I hate falling in your dream and then hitting your bed like a brick and bouncing up in the air and landing on the ground Like a huge ass twitch

FoxMeister
Like a huge ass twitch

crylaugh0 yeah

AC/DC'S_LVR
Like a huge ass twitch
hysterical

Passione
Hi Mairuzu!

I got a new tattoo and I wanna scratch it soo bad

Mairuzu
DONT DO IT

but let me see mhmm

Passione
Here we go! I ran out of tattoo cream! So I am using Lip Balm until tomorrow.

It acts like a barrier!

AC/DC'S_LVR
i like it its cute

Sol Valentine
I dreampt that my bro turned on me when I was helping him fight some monster, then he killed me.

Passione
i like it its cute

Thank you! I made the Tattoo artist give me the design. I dont want anyone else with the exact design as mine.

Mairuzu
where is it at

Passione
The back of my neck

Mairuzu
Nice, so your hair is short?

AC/DC'S_LVR
Originally posted by Passione
Thank you! I made the Tattoo artist give me the design. I dont want anyone else with the exact design as mine.
i wanna get one for my 18th b-day but i havnt decided on what yet and its in oct this year

Sol Valentine
I know what tattoo I want, but I'm too young.

Mairuzu
I saw a girl with big angel wings on her back, i thought it was fvckin hot

Sol Valentine
I dreampt that my bro turned on me when I was helping him fight some monster, then he killed me.

Mairuzu
It just prove you are weak in your dreams

Sol Valentine
I know.

Stop judging me!

AC/DC'S_LVR
I know.

Stop judging me!
hug

Sol Valentine
hug

hug

Thank you!

At least someone cares.

Passione
Nice, so your hair is short?

Yes! a bit longer than yours.

i wanna get one for my 18th b-day but i havnt decided on what yet and its in oct this year
You have plenty of time.

Mairuzu

You have plenty of time. Oh thats good, so you can notice your tattoo big grin

Passione
yes! But im growing my hair

Mairuzu
Ah, Ive always wanted to see a girl with demon wing tattoos on her back

AC/DC'S_LVR

You have plenty of time.
its just good to be prepared
im torn between the AC/DC thunderbolt and this other thing i found but i daont have a pic of

Mairuzu
I liked how my shit thread turned into tattoo talk stick out tongue

Sol Valentine
haermm

I want a tattoo.

Mairuzu
ermm

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>