Merc with a Mouth vs The Runaways

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betterman
Deadpool walked the Streets of L.A. searching for an important item. " Christ! Where in the name of Odins Beard did I leave that Baywatch tape?!? I can't go through the night without my slow motion running"! Turning over a Trashcan, Wade see's a homeless man. " Hey, maybe you can help. Hey homeless guy, did you see a Baywatch DVD run by here"?

" SNAGARAGGLEFRAGINSNIFF"!

" What's that you say? A bunch of kids with a freaky Velociraptor took it and our now at a Pie shop completly unprepared for attack"?

" FRAGGLESNAGGLE"!

" Wow thanks homeless dude. I guess even the homeless can give good advice". Deadpool then teleports away.

Meanwhile, The Runaways enjoy some very good pie. Chase sits at a booth and drools over his newly found copy of Baywatch. " Sweet. Slow motion boobs are awsome".

" Strange how humans love these "boobs" Chase talks about". Xavin says to Karolina. " Hmm,". He thinks to him'self. " I wonder". Suddenly he turns to Karolina. " Excuse me". He then uses his Krogg powers to morph into a VERY well applied women.

Karolina passes out from loss of blood.

Molly, Victor, and Nico just sigh and eat more pie. Suddenly the doors to the Pie shop burst open and Wade pops in.

Swinging his head around, The Merc with a Mouth notices Chase drooling over the Baywatch DVD and points an angry finger at him. " You! The boy who needs to get laid! Hand over the Baywatch now"!

Chase jumps up and shakes his fist. " Never"! He screams, then throws a pie at Wade.

Wade catches the pie and tastes it. " Mmm, apple". He's then caught on the side by one of Nico's spells.

" I have no idea why I did that". Nico sighs. Chase jumps up and dramatically puts on a stance in front of the fallen Deadpool. " HA! You can't beat Nico's magic".

Deadpool stands and rubs his chin. " Magick eh? Well, I'm about to magically slam my fist into your face"! He says as he does so.

The rest of the Runaways gather and prepare for battle, 'cept for Karolina cause you know why.

llagrok
Man, Chase would take a full majority against Deadpool, Thanos, Darkseid, Superman and Squirrel Girl teamed up, so I'll exclude him cool

Nico uses a single spell, Deadpool is out.

Mindset
Deadpool wins, I'm not biased.

grey fox
Molly and Deadpool. Molly and Deadpool, in the same room together. Molly and Deadpool, in the same room together with a copious amount of pastries.

This match is made of win and awesome eek!

tjcoady
The only real winner would be the reader.

I would love to see Molly versus Deadpool. Molly punching out the Punisher is, hands down, one of the single most hilarious things I've seen in comics.

llagrok
It would be an awesome battle indeed.

Nico could just one-shot him though.

"Disassemble"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.