Thanos W/IG vs. The Endless

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Laguna L
Do they Endless get owned here again?

Or do The Endless own Thanos?

King Kandy
I've never seen the Endless display combat abilities on the IG's level.

Mr Master
I saw some heads arguing for Destiny vs THOTI. laughing

So even though Thanos withOUT the IG is immune to the influence of destiny,
even with the IG ... I bet you supporters will still appear.

Sirius77
The endless would wtfpwn Thanos with anything less than the hotu imo.

They're shown to be above abstract.

Laguna L
Originally posted by King Kandy
I've never seen the Endless display combat abilities on the IG's level.

In my opinion combat feats are irrelevant. The Endless are infact endless, and have no need for combat feats. They are anthropomorphic representations.

Laminator_X
Thanos could slay their personae, but new ones would appear to take their places. The only way to permanently be rid of them would be to vastly transform the very nature of reality (including himself) such that the very concepts they represent no longer exist or have meaning.

That might constitute a victory of a sorts, but it would be a Phyrric one. Having purged himself of desires, dreams, despair, delirium, etc; there would be little left of the self he once knew to appreciate his "triumph."

quanchi112
Originally posted by Laguna L
In my opinion combat feats are irrelevant. The Endless are infact endless, and have no need for combat feats. They are anthropomorphic representations. Thanos wins as he has feats and actual demonstrations of power while the endless dont.

Galan007
Originally posted by Mr Master
So even though Thanos withOUT the IG is immune to the influence of destiny,
even with the IG ... I bet you supporters will still appear. Thanos may be exempt from Marvel's version of destiny...

But Thanos, , would still be little more than a chapter in the book of Destiny of the Endless -- as are ALL beings.

Not arguing for the Endless,
Just making sure the concept Destiny of the Endless embodies, is understood.

Astner
Actually you can't compare these two because Destiny doesn't play an equal roll in Marvel.
Even a being such as Thanos had no bonds to it, but in DC even Lucifer has.

Galan007
Originally posted by Astner
Actually you can't compare these two because Destiny doesn't play an equal roll in Marvel.
Even a being such as Thanos had no bonds to it, but in DC even Lucifer has. Exactly. thumb up

Air Legend
In KMC, the combatants share a neutral universe, so thumb down to anybody trying to argue that Thanos would be bound to the book.

tjcoady
I'm all for the Endless never appearing in KMC battles.

It's like having "The Hulk versus the capacity to destroy things" as a battle. It just fundamentally doesn't make much sense.

Galan007
Originally posted by Air Legend
In KMC, the combatants share a neutral universe, so thumb down to anybody trying to argue that Thanos would be bound to the book. A 'neutral universe' does not mean you take away the very role said combatant embodies -- ... smile

Have a joyous day. wavey

Air Legend
Originally posted by Galan007
A 'neutral universe' does not mean you take away the very role said combatant embodies -- ... smile
That doesn't make sense. Pretty much you're saying that Destiny would have the same impact/role on the neutral universe as he would with the DC universe, which is simply not true.
In DC things may operate that way, but in Marvel, things don't operate that way, and in a neutral universe (which is used as a compromise)things definitely don't operate that way.

Galan007
That doesn't make sense. Pretty much you're saying that Destiny would have the same impact/role on the neutral universe as he would with the DC universe, which is simply not true.
In DC things may operate that way, but in Marvel, things don't operate that way, and in a neutral universe (which is used as a compromise)things definitely don't operate that way. So again,
because Thanos stated he was exempt from Marvel's version of destiny -- he would somehow be exempt from Destiny of the Endless.... Even though ALL is written/known in his book, ? confused

This does not compute -- as the concepts are clearly much different between companies. srsly

But meh,
No reason to argue something like this. smile

Air Legend
So again,
because Thanos stated he was exempt from Marvel's version of destiny -- he would somehow be exempt from Destiny of the Endless.... Even though ALL is written in his book, ? confused

This does not compute -- as the concepts are clearly much different. srsly
Again, Destiny is going to play the same role in a neutral universe as he does in the DC universe? Hell, Destiny doesn't even play a role in the void.

Galan007
Again, Destiny is going to play the same role in a neutral universe as he does in the DC universe? Yep..

Because if you're going to depower him like this -- then what's the point of putting him, or any of the Endless for that matter, in a vs. match? srsly

Air Legend
Yep..

Because if you're going to depower him like this -- then what's the point of putting him, or any of the Endless for that matter, in a vs. match? srsly
Lulz.
Let's just call the neutral universe the DC universe now. thumb down

You do realize that by erroneously granting Endless the same powers in the neutral universe, you are depowering the opposing Marvel character, seeing how Marvel has established different lines of reasoning pertaining to these concepts.

Galan007
You do realize that by erroneously granting Endless the same powers in the neutral universe, you are depowering the opposing Marvel character, seeing how Marvel has established different lines of reasoning pertaining to this ordeal. How am I depowering anyone?

By saying Thanos' actions would be written in Destiny's Book? confused

Please explain how that equates to a depowerment. smile

TricksterPriest
He's not going to cave on this. Even though it completely spites Destiny and the endless, he's not gonna cave.

The nature of this match is flawed. Sure Thanos can kill the bodies of the endless and win a forum match (if that counts as a win in this case.....) But that does not mean he can erase concepts and change the nature of the universe.

Laminator had this right. The Endless are almost impossible to take out without altering the nature of reality on perhaps a multiversal scale.

I'm with Tjcoady. The Endless aren't really suited to forum matches.

Galan007
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
He's not going to cave on this. Even though it completely spites Destiny and the endless, he's not gonna cave. I know. sad

The nature of this match is flawed. Sure Thanos can kill the bodies of the endless and win a forum match (if that counts as a win in this case.....) But that does not mean he can erase concepts and change the nature of the universe.
As long as Thanos lives, then Destiny and his Book would still be intact -- it's only when everything in creation, , are destroyed, that Destiny has no purpose as a concept.

Laminator had this right. The Endless are almost impossible to take out without altering the nature of reality on perhaps a multiversal scale. The only way to kill a member of the Endless, is to erase whatever it is they embody, throughout creation -- in Destiny's case, Thanos would have to commit suicide to get the job done.

And even if he did this, Death of the Endless would be more powerful than ever.... It's a catch 22. srsly

I'm with Tjcoady. The Endless aren't really suited to forum matches. thumb up

Air Legend
How am I depowering anyone?

By saying Thanos' actions would be written in Destiny's Book? confused

Please explain how that equates to a depowerment. smile

I was going to look it up on the other thread, but you made it easy for me.

The only way to kill a member of the Endless, is to erase whatever it is they embody, throughout creation -- in Destiny's case, Thanos would have to commit suicide to get the job done.

By making the neutral universe into the DC universe like you have done, you depower Thanos because now, according to you, he has to commit suicide to get the job done.

Also, you said all beings are bound to Destiny which is definitely not true. All Thanos has to do is zap Destiny into the void, where Destiny has no role and defeat him there.

On the last page of Lucifer when Lucifer is in the void it says:
"For he is his own path." This shows that Lucifer controls his own destiny.
The Presence isn't even supreme and said Lucifer escaped his function.

Thanos destroys Destiny of the Endless. smile

Galan007
By making the neutral universe into the DC universe like you have done, you depower Thanos because now, according to you, he has to commit suicide to get the job done.
To destroy Destiny's concept he would.

To destroy Destiny's 'body', and get the 'win', he wouldn't. smile

Tazer
Yo.

In KMC, the combatants share a neutral universe, so thumb down to anybody trying to argue that Thanos would be bound to the book.

actually, that same argument would hold true for those saying he WASNT bound to the Book as well......

if we're all neutral that is.

Tazer

Mr Master
As long as Thanos lives, then Destiny and his Book would still be intact -- it's only when everything in creation, , are destroyed, that Destiny has no purpose as a concept.

The only way to kill a member of the Endless, is to erase whatever it is they embody, throughout creation -- in Destiny's case, Thanos would have to commit suicide to get the job done.
Actually even Cube beings can erase Concepts completely,
negating their purpose across creation.

Remember, nothing was able to be killed after he erased Death. (Post-retcon btw)

If that's impossible over at DC, even for God, stick out tongue then I see.

Galan007
If that's impossible over at DC, even for God, stick out tongue then I see. There is a vast difference between the comic God, and the IG.. srsly

invisiblewoman
DC's conceptual characters seem to be unique throughout all comics... They can't just be erased like they can in Marvel... If Thanos destroyed the universe, he would do nothing but fuel destruction, of the endless (Fenris), and death.... If somehow the IG began making Thanos delusional, like it's done with others, then delirium of the endless just stepped in.... any thoughts or plans Thanos imagined, would be an aspect of dream of the endless living on.. etc, etc...

and of course, all of this would be "pre-written" in destiny of the endless' book.

From everything i've read regarding the endless, this is what i gathered... and if the endless were intended to be used in this thread how they are written in comics, instead how some people seem to want them to be written.... then that's the way the work.

I don't care who wins really, just wanted to put that out there. embarrasment

Erik-Lensherr
The Endless aren't really suited to forum matches.

Galan007
Originally posted by invisiblewoman
DC's conceptual characters seem to be unique throughout all comics... They can't just be erased like they can in Marvel... If Thanos destroyed the universe, he would do nothing but fuel destruction, of the endless (Fenris), and death.... If somehow the IG began making Thanos delusional, like it's done with others, then delirium of the endless just stepped in.... any thoughts or plans Thanos imagined, would be an aspect of dream of the endless living on.. etc, etc...

and of course, all of this would be "pre-written" in destiny of the endless' book.

From everything i've read regarding the endless, this is what i gathered... and if the endless were intended to be used in this thread how they are written in comics, instead how some people seem to want them to be written.... then that's the way the work.

I don't care who wins really, just wanted to put that out there. embarrasment ohhh

Nice! thumb up

Mr Master
If Thanos destroyed the universe, he would do nothing but fuel destruction,
of the endless (Fenris), and death....
So when Mxy erased DC, Death & Destruction were amped?

Just trying to understand this.

In other words, Mxy didn't erase DC if something survived (even concepts)
If somehow the IG began making Thanos delusional, like it's done with others, then delirium of the endless just stepped in....
"delusional?" ... What are you referring to?
any thoughts or plans Thanos imagined,
would be an aspect of dream of the endless living on.. etc, etc...
I have to disagree with this.

The IG makes one absolute unto one's self,
and Concepts (all of them) are to be toyed with by the IG.

This is why Thanos was able to replace the Concept Eternity embodies with a thought.
Although Thanos is outside the influence of any "destiny"
with the IG, this would make him infinite times more detached from "destiny"

IG is it's own destiny,

IG makes one Omniscient, so what's pre-written in that book,
is already known to Thanos.
In this way, Thanos can simply change his course, altering the book.

That spins both ways though.

Thanos is immune to "destiny" but some want to make him vulnerable to it,
simply bacause others are in DC.

That's also the way it's written in comics. smile

invisiblewoman
So when Mxy erased DC, Death & Destruction were amped?

Just trying to understand this.

In other words, Mxy didn't erase DC if something survived (even concepts)

"delusional?" ... What are you referring to?

I have to disagree with this.

The IG makes one absolute unto one's self,
and Concepts (all of them) are to be toyed with by the IG.

This is why Thanos was able to replace the Concept Eternity embodies with a thought.

Although Thanos is outside the influence of any "destiny"
with the IG, this would make him infinite times more detached from "destiny"

IG is it's own destiny,

IG makes one Omniscient, so what's pre-written in that book,
is already known to Thanos.
In this way, Thanos can simply change his course, altering the book.

That spins both ways though.

Thanos is immune to "destiny" but some want to make him vulnerable to it,
simply bacause others are in DC.

That's also the way it's written in comics. smile No offense to you, but I probably won't indulge this thread, past this post...

newayz... Marvel concepts are obviously WAY different then DC concepts (the endless)... In marvel you can erase concepts... you can even be above them...

It is the complete opposite concerning the endless.

Trying to say that because Thanos is ouside the influence of destiny in marvel.... so he would be outside Destiny of the endless' influence as well, is just flawed in so many ways....

But like I said, that will be my last post here... im with everyone else, the endless shouldn't be allowed in threads.

Air Legend
To destroy Destiny's concept he would.

To destroy Destiny's 'body', and get the 'win', he wouldn't. smile

I see how you ignored this part since it's obvious you're running out of things to say:

Also, you said all beings are bound to Destiny which is definitely not true. All Thanos has to do is zap Destiny into the void, where Destiny has no role and defeat him there.

On the last page of Lucifer when Lucifer is in the void it says:
"For he is his own path." This shows that Lucifer controls his own destiny.
The Presence isn't even supreme and said Lucifer escaped his function.

Thanos destroys Destiny of the Endless. smile

That's right. On the last page of the Lucifer series, the writer shows that Lucifer controls his own destiny.

This shows that not everyone is bound by the book and that it is possible to be outside the influence of Destiny even in DC, and on panel evidence shows that Thanos (without the IG) is outside the influence of Destiny.

Galan007
and on panel evidence shows that Thanos (without the IG) is outside the influence of Destiny. In Marvel. lol

Anyhow,
There really is no point, Trickster was right. smile

I bid thee farewell. smile

Mr Master

Trying to say that because Thanos is ouside the influence of destiny in marvel....
so he would be outside Destiny of the endless' influence as well,
is just flawed in so many ways....
"flawed?"

So Destiny is allowed to be Destiny,
but Thanos is not allowed to be Thanos?

That's "flawed" imo.

But like I said, that will be my last post here... im with everyone else,
the endless shouldn't be allowed in threads.
thumb up

Laguna L
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos wins as he has feats and actual demonstrations of power while the endless dont.

An idiotic statement.

quanchi112
An idiotic statement. Do you ever try to have an actual point. I mean you really just hope that someone agrees that the endless can defeat Thanos. Convince me with some scans. Show me the error of my ways if you can. Otherwise dont waste my time.

quanchi112
In Marvel. lol

Anyhow,
There really is no point, Trickster was right. smile

I bid thee farewell. smile Thanos does indeed win this forum matchup. Anyways how the hell can you kill Thanos with the ig? laughing All this talk of destroying the concepts for all time but when have we seen someone killed when they had the ig. laughing Thanos wins and I bid thee farewell.

Laguna L
Do you ever try to have an actual point. I mean you really just hope that someone agrees that the endless can defeat Thanos. Convince me with some scans. Show me the error of my ways if you can. Otherwise dont waste my time.

I'm not hoping for anything you pathetic waste of skin. My actual point was that your statement was idiotic. You just dislike me because I don't cockride Thanos like you do. Amusing. I rather enjoy wasting your time Quan.

I bet you're going to report this post now. Aren't you? Weakling.

Mr Master

..........................................................................................

Thanos became "God" beneath the LT according to Marvel comics:

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/1825/igmakesyougod7zf.th.jpg

Thanos, ... "In-effect became God"

..........................................................................................

In fact,

Marvel.com states the Infinity Gauntlet grants,

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Infinity_Gauntlet_(item)

Powers: "Absolute Omnipotence when the Gems are used altogether"

The IG alone makes one "God" (absolute Omnipotence) beneath the LT. mwahaha

Mr Master
edit

TricksterPriest
Dude, just shut up. erm All you're doing is proving once again, that you don't understand DC.

macz
World War Socks has begun.

You don\'t realize how many of you are socks.

Storm does good work.

Joey will save us!! Ash will hunt us down!

Laguna L
Dude, just shut up. erm All you're doing is proving once again, that you don't understand DC.

lol.

Mr Master
In order for this link to work properly,

Copy and Paste This:

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Infinity_Gauntlet

Then:

Add This:

_(item)

to the end of the url yourself.

The end of the url should look like This:

Gauntlet_(item)

stoned (silly kmc fonts)

Air Legend
An idiotic statement.
This is an idiotic thread, hypocrite.

Mr Master
Dude, just shut up.
Only if you invite your sister over to keep me busy.
All you're doing is proving once again, that you don't understand DC.
I don't give a shit about DC dogs.

I was being silly,
which is why I added the 131
but seriously, have respect, as I have always had for you,
your remark was unseemingly, so I'll let it go.
But not twice.

I only threw my two cents up in this biatch cause I found it funny,
how Destiny can be Destiny,
but Thanos can't be Thanos.

But ahh, whatever.

Laguna L
This is an idiotic thread, hypocrite.

Then don't post in it or read it for that matter.

Hypocrite? Hah.

Mr Master
lol.
lol.

Wow, that's easy. smile

TricksterPriest
Only if you invite your sister over to keep me busy.

I don't give a shit about DC dogs.

I was being silly,
which is why I added the 131
but seriously, have respect, as I have always had for you,
your remark was unseemingly, so I'll let it go.
But not twice.

Misinterpreted that smilie. My bad. I apologize for the bashing. Use a dur next time, so the remark won't be misunderstood.

And I do respect you quite abit. Just not on anything DC related. durlaugh

Laguna L
lol.

Wow, that's easy. smile embarrasment

Air Legend
Misinterpreted that smilie. My bad. I apologize for the bashing. Use a dur next time, so the remark won't be misunderstood.

And I do respect you quite abit. Just not on anything DC related. durlaugh

You don't know shit about DC either, in fact a lot of people on here just cock ride DC characters for more than their worth.

Out of the ones I can remember, I think Mr. Biscuits is the only reasonable DC supporter.

Mr Master
Misinterpreted that smilie. My bad. I apologize for the bashing.
Use a next time, so the remark won't be misunderstood.
That's funny cause I was actually looking for that smilie. Thanx, smile
And I do respect you quite abit.
Just not on anything DC related.
glare ... laughing out loud

quanchi112
I'm not hoping for anything you pathetic waste of skin. My actual point was that your statement was idiotic. You just dislike me because I don't cockride Thanos like you do. Amusing. I rather enjoy wasting your time Quan.

I bet you're going to report this post now. Aren't you? Weakling. laughing Why would I report it when it made me laugh. you called me a weakling. laughing

I dont dislike you and dont assume anything about me without asking first. Thanos wins this thread imo and others agree with me as well.

Feats speak louder than posters theories. stick out tongue

quanchi112
You don't know shit about DC either, in fact a lot of people on here just cock ride DC characters for more than their worth.

Out of the ones I can remember, I think Mr. Biscuits is the only reasonable DC supporter. I concur that tricktser doesnt know as much about dc as he claims.

kevdude
Again, Destiny is going to play the same role in a neutral universe as he does in the DC universe? Hell, Destiny doesn't even play a role in the void.

Does The Living Tribunal play a role in the Void over at Marvel?? I've never seen it smile

Mr Master
Originally posted by kevdude
Does The Living Tribunal play a role in the Void over at Marvel?? I've never seen it
The Dimension of Manifestations is a void-like reality (located beyond space/time)
LT frequents that realm.

He're the LT operating withIN the 16th Dimension:

(Far beyond space/time)

http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/3528/shistoryie9.th.jpg

Air Legend
The Dimension of Manifestations is a void-like reality (located beyond space/time)
LT frequents that realm.

He're the LT operating withIN the 16th Dimension:

(Far beyond space/time)

Is there anything that bastard doesn't do!?!

kevdude
Very nice scans Master, that is still a dimension not the Void as the void isn't a dimension, it is nothing. In Destinys Garden it is a place separate from time and space as well and is beyond all beginnings, and he is older then any god except The Creator himself

Mr Master
Very nice scans Master, that is still a dimension not the Void as the void isn't a dimension, it is nothing.
In Destinys Garden
it is a place separate from time and space as well and is beyond all beginnings
dontgetit

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/276/nial3.th.jpg

"Beyond Space ... Beyond Time"

And .... That IS a Void!

Functioning or existing beyond space/time is not a big deal in Marvel,
don't get me started,
I have a plethora of scans depicting characters outside of Space/Time.

Like simple Warlock:

http://img272.imageshack.us/img272/7376/adamgoesbtwnuniverses26zw.th.jpg

He's one, of soo many.
and he is older then any god except The Creator himself
Galactus is older than the LT.

LT >>> Galactus

Laminator_X
Most of the arguments aroung Destiny and such are distractions. With control over Time, Reality, and the Soul, Thanos could transform the very nature of existance to the point where the concepts that the Endless embody have no meaning or are no-more/never-were, or whatever.

However, this would be more-or-less a suicide attack, as Thanos would have to sacrifice his own Endless qualities as well. "Victory" would come at the cost of his own Deams, Desires, and so on.

Sirius77

I don't care who wins really, just wanted to put that out there. embarrasment

No one has said it better. thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sirius77
No one has said it better. thumb up Or maybe its that marvel items of power surpass anything seen on panel in dc. smile

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Laminator_X
Most of the arguments aroung Destiny and such are distractions. With control over Time, Reality, and the Soul, Thanos could transform the very nature of existance to the point where the concepts that the Endless embody have no meaning or are no-more/never-were, or whatever.

However, this would be more-or-less a suicide attack, as Thanos would have to sacrifice his own Endless qualities as well. "Victory" would come at the cost of his own Deams, Desires, and so on.

Hey durquanchi, read that. And stop being a biased troll.

Air Legend
Or maybe its that marvel items of power surpass anything seen on panel in dc. smile
Well not only that, even though I bear no animosity for the person, it seems like recycled Galan garbage.

I've been saying over and over in this thread that not everyone is bound by the book. Maybe I need to use a colorful illustration to stop the intransigence.

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/2084/img009tf9.jpg

That's right. Thanos won't be bound by Destiny like unreasonable DC supporters claim. Thanos destroys Destiny.

This scan also shows that Yahweh isn't omniscient, one of the several scans I will bombard the Thanos HOTI vs Presence thread with. evil face

Laguna L
Or maybe its that marvel items of power surpass anything seen on panel in dc. smile

Fanboy.

quanchi112
Fanboy. You should have said QFT.

quanchi112
Hey durquanchi, read that. And stop being a biased troll. I am not. I like both companies and actually think dc is pumping out great stuff now. But I really feel like the big cosmic events are much more dangerous over in marvel than in dc. A lot more power over there imo.

Tazer
Yo.

or that Marvel as a universe is so weak U can become "God" simply by collecting jewelry.....

Tazer

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

or that Marvel as a universe is so weak U can become "God" simply by collecting jewelry.....

Tazer In dc they cant handle ultimate power. Cronus went mad and didnt the Spectre freak out as well. In marvel you need more than Superman to save the day. smile

Laguna L
Superman could handle the IG. lol

quanchi112
Superman could handle the IG. lol He would never be clever enough to assemble it. Only way he would get it is if someone gave it to him.

Mr Master
Actually the "simple jewelry" you're referring to
is the the near-full power of the Infinity being,
the entity that first Created the Marvel Omniverse. (as in everything)

Nevertheless, it makes one "god" beneath the LT,
unlike THOTI which makes one "god" above even the LT.
Tazer
M

quanchi112
Actually the "simple jewelry" you're referring to
is the the near-full power of the Infinity being,
the entity that first Created the Marvel Omniverse. (as in everything)

Nevertheless, it makes one "god" beneath the LT,
unlike THOTI which makes one "god" above even the LT.

M thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.