What does Superman do?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Southern_Rebel
Enjoying a nice dinner together at their favorite restaurant, Lois and Clark catch up some much needed quality time together. This was a special evening for Clark. He bought a nice diamond ring for Lois last week...and tonight, he was going to ask her the big question..to be his wife. Before Clark could take out the ring, he received a phone call from Smallville. Ma and Pa Kent had been brutally murdered. Unable to speak, Clark apologizes to Lois and says that he must leave. He flies to Smallville to see his parents' bodies and to investigate the crime scene.

Finding no clues at the crime scene, Clark removes himself from society...to grieve over his loss. A few weeks later, he returns to Metropolis. Upon arrival, he is bombarded with phone calls and e-mails from a mysterious figure. This mystery man admits to killing the Kent's..and goes into detail with Clark concerning their gruesome demise. He told Clark that "before I slit her neck from ear to ear...all she could do was call out your name...help us Clark...help us". Laughing hysterically...the man hangs up the phone.

The next day, the stranger calls again and arrogantly tells Clark..."Lois Lane sure is lovely, isn't she Clark? I have a rifle aimed at her skull as we speak. What do you think would happen if I pull the trigger?". With a sadistic laugh...the stranger hangs up the phone. Before Clark could get to Lois...the bullet had already obliterated Lois' skull.

Not knowing what to do...Superman flies to the Watchtower to think. Once there, the monitor comes on...and Batman is seen on screen. Laughing hysterically, Batman calls Clark a fool. He says, "You couldn't save Lois..and you couldn't save your parents..how pathetic..even for you Superman". Suddenly, Lois Lane appears on the monitor..into Bruce Wayne's arms. She looks into the camera..and smilingly says "Clark..I'm in the arms of a real man now. He gives me more than you ever could. I've been trying to get rid of your pathetic ass for years. It looks like Bruce and I have to be blunt now. We don't like you. The world doesn't like you..and they don't need you".

Another Lois appears on the Monitor...and suddenly..her shape changes to reveal the Martian Manhunter. Laughing the MM says, "Superman, you should've seen your face today when you thought Lois had been killed. Seeing the pain and suffering on your face..was the greatest moment of my life...you pathetic fool".

Batman then reveals video footage of how HE killed the Kent's....and how he plagued Superman for weeks with the phone calls and e-mails...brutally describing each detail of the murders.

Bruce reveals one final piece of information. He revealed that he, along with the other members of the Justice League had constructed a time machine. With the machine...they were able to go back in time to Krypton...and set the stage for the destruction of his home world...along with deaths of nearly every being of his race.

All these years..Superman had been living a lie. Lois never loved him. The Justice League had been his enemies all along. They killed his parents. They destroyed Krypton...and Superman had confided in each one of them his deepest secrets over the years...and all along...they were all his enemies.

What does Superman do? Leave Earth or take his revenge?

The JLA members responsible are the core members.
Martian Manhunter
Batman
Wally West
Wonder Woman
Kyle Rayner
Bart Allen
Hal Jordan
Aquaman
John Stewart
Captain Marvel
Orion
Captian Atom

Lois Lane and Jimmy Olsen were also involved with this deception.

Inhuman
Go Fukcing Apeshit

vlaaad12345
He wrecks them,hardcore.

Unnatural-POWER
That would be a bad day to be a Superman enemy!

Grammaton
He snaps. Enough said.

Entity
His heart is devastated and he leaves in search of a new home world. IMO

I can't see boyscout Clark taking the kind of vengeance necessary, he's take what he considered the moral high ground.

And no matter what people say there's no way in hell he's taking out the entire justice league mentioned.

SupremeMan
I think Supreme Power dealt with this sort of question.

Most likely what he really does is investigate and use his powers until he finds out how these people were replaced or mind controlled. If its for real, he either leaves or goes on the ultimate rampage that makes Black Adam look tame.

cmack
he speedblitzs the earth and destroys it

Hitman911
Originally posted by cmack
he speedblitzs the earth and destroys it He throws the Earth into the Sun FTW!!

Val
LMAO @ that premise

pr1983
Originally posted by Val
LMAO @ that premise

aye, tis some funny shit...

Originally posted by Inhuman
Go Fukcing Apeshit

aye, earth gets ktfo...

Hitman911
Originally posted by Hitman911
He throws the Earth into the Sun FTW!! Honestly if he decides to take revenge, he would fail. WW stood toe-to-toe with a bloodlusted Kal. No way he's taking out two GL's or two Flashes. There's two much firepower here for Kal to realistically do anything but fly off into the sunset.

MattDay
what series was it when superman went ape shit and ran through the whole jla and possibly fighting gl's as well... shit its in the respect thread guys, he'd snap... nuf sed!

MightyEInherjar
Blow up the whole planet...or something.

How are they planning on stopping him if he simply flies threw the ground at his feet and out the other side of the planet, punching and heatvisioning his whole way through?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Southern_Rebel
Enjoying a nice dinner together at their favorite restaurant, Lois and Clark catch up some much needed quality time together. This was a special evening for Clark. He bought a nice diamond ring for Lois last week...and tonight, he was going to ask her the big question..to be his wife. Before Clark could take out the ring, he received a phone call from Smallville. Ma and Pa Kent had been brutally murdered. Unable to speak, Clark apologizes to Lois and says that he must leave. He flies to Smallville to see his parents' bodies and to investigate the crime scene.

Finding no clues at the crime scene, Clark removes himself from society...to grieve over his loss. A few weeks later, he returns to Metropolis. Upon arrival, he is bombarded with phone calls and e-mails from a mysterious figure. This mystery man admits to killing the Kent's..and goes into detail with Clark concerning their gruesome demise. He told Clark that "before I slit her neck from ear to ear...all she could do was call out your name...help us Clark...help us". Laughing hysterically...the man hangs up the phone.

The next day, the stranger calls again and arrogantly tells Clark..."Lois Lane sure is lovely, isn't she Clark? I have a rifle aimed at her skull as we speak. What do you think would happen if I pull the trigger?". With a sadistic laugh...the stranger hangs up the phone. Before Clark could get to Lois...the bullet had already obliterated Lois' skull.

Not knowing what to do...Superman flies to the Watchtower to think. Once there, the monitor comes on...and Batman is seen on screen. Laughing hysterically, Batman calls Clark a fool. He says, "You couldn't save Lois..and you couldn't save your parents..how pathetic..even for you Superman". Suddenly, Lois Lane appears on the monitor..into Bruce Wayne's arms. She looks into the camera..and smilingly says "Clark..I'm in the arms of a real man now. He gives me more than you ever could. I've been trying to get rid of your pathetic ass for years. It looks like Bruce and I have to be blunt now. We don't like you. The world doesn't like you..and they don't need you".

Another Lois appears on the Monitor...and suddenly..her shape changes to reveal the Martian Manhunter. Laughing the MM says, "Superman, you should've seen your face today when you thought Lois had been killed. Seeing the pain and suffering on your face..was the greatest moment of my life...you pathetic fool".

Batman then reveals video footage of how HE killed the Kent's....and how he plagued Superman for weeks with the phone calls and e-mails...brutally describing each detail of the murders.

Bruce reveals one final piece of information. He revealed that he, along with the other members of the Justice League had constructed a time machine. With the machine...they were able to go back in time to Krypton...and set the stage for the destruction of his home world...along with deaths of nearly every being of his race.

All these years..Superman had been living a lie. Lois never loved him. The Justice League had been his enemies all along. They killed his parents. They destroyed Krypton...and Superman had confided in each one of them his deepest secrets over the years...and all along...they were all his enemies.

Martian Manhunter
Batman
Wally West
Wonder Woman
Kyle Rayner
Bart Allen
Hal Jordan
Aquaman
John Stewart
Captain Marvel
Orion
Captian Atom

I'm not reading all that ermm

But here's what he'll do; give a moral lecture and punch some stuff.

LORD B
become like emo-prime...

Val
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Blow up the whole planet...or something.

How are they planning on stopping him if he simply flies threw the ground at his feet and out the other side of the planet, punching and heatvisioning his whole way through?
Disregarding the fact that the League could survive Earth's explosion, why the **** would he blow up the Earth anyway?

Inhuman
Actually if they have planned all this stuff to mess with supes, then they would know the outcome of messing with supes.
They would most likely have a plan to take out supes after supes goes bannanas.
Bruce is a dick and he and the rest would take out supes if they went through all this trouble to trick him in the first place. They would have a plan to kill him too.

Why would the whole master plan end at revealing the whole thing to supes?

Sin I AM
thats what comic book characters...its called redundancy

Southern_Rebel
If Superman couldn't beat the League by himself.....could you see him enlisting Darkseid and all of Apokolips to invade Earth? Since Superman lost everything he loved...what would he care if DS came to rule Earth. He could release everyone and everything trapped inside the Phantom Zone to unleash Hell on Earth.

batdude123
Originally posted by Val
Disregarding the fact that the League could survive Earth's explosion, why the **** would he blow up the Earth anyway?

Anyway you cut it, Kyle ends up dead.

biscuits

Val
If Superman couldn't beat the League by himself.....could you see him enlisting Darkseid and all of Apokolips to invade Earth? Since Superman lost everything he loved...what would he care if DS came to rule Earth. He could release everyone and everything trapped inside the Phantom Zone to unleash Hell on Earth.
WTF?

quanchi112
Superman gets extremely pissed off and takes some foes with him but ultimately dies. Life is quite unfair isnt it?

Mindship
Superman leaves the Earth to dwell at the core of the Sun. Twenty thousand years pass before his heart heals. He emerges reborn, as a godlike being, whose radiance infuses the Universe with forgiveness.

book

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Mindship
Superman leaves the Earth to dwell at the core of the Sun. Twenty thousand years pass before his heart heals. He emerges reborn, as a godlike being and everybody shits themselves.

book

hmm

Superherovandal
Superman sundips for like 3 days and annihilates everyone of the JLA.

Dark-Jaxx
He would become the Son of Moses, Lord of the Hebrews.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by Superherovandal
Superman sundips for like 3 days and annihilates everyone of the JLA.

No Batman would have predicted this as he did with every other move Superman has ever made since the truth was revealed, as will have more than enough countermeasures for anything Clark can even think dish out.

Superman is screwed. sad

Superherovandal
Originally posted by horrorwolf
No Batman would have predicted this as he did with every other move Superman has ever made since the truth was revealed, as will have more than enough countermeasures for anything Clark can even think dish out.

Superman is screwed. sad What the heck would he be able to do to counter a sundip? Destroy the sun? Kryptonite would hardly be enough as He would be so saturated with sunlight he wouldn't really be weakened by it. Sundipping for like a few minutes enabled him to easily defeat Brainiac 13 constructs that WW,Green Lantern, Captain Atom, and Cap Marvel were struggling with. and push warworld into a temporal boom tube against Warworld's warp engines.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by batdude123
Anyway you cut it, Kyle ends up dead.

biscuits Agreed... but Hal f*cking owns Supes. 131

horrorwolf
Originally posted by Superherovandal
What the heck would he be able to do to counter a sundip? Destroy the sun? Kryptonite would hardly be enough as He would be so saturated with sunlight he wouldn't really be weakened by it. Sundipping for like a few minutes enabled him to easily defeat Brainiac 13 constructs that WW,Green Lantern, Captain Atom, and Cap Marvel were struggling with. and push warworld into a temporal boom tube against Warworld's warp engines.

If he doesn't prevent or decimate Clark from ever getting to the Sun to do so in the first place, he has access to more than enough manpower to stop him on route.

We have no idea how long Batman has been prepping for the day he would inform him of this, and Im pretty sure as hell he would be ready for any possible move Clark makes well beforehand. Luthors got nothing on a devious and well-planned Bat.

tjcoady
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
He would become the Son of Moses, Lord of the Hebrews.

.....What?

batdude123
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Agreed... but Hal f*cking owns Supes. 131

Hal dies too.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by tjcoady
.....What? He woulkd receive super Jew powers, and solo the DC Multiverse.

lando005
he snaps super charges himself from inside the sun and starts sniping people via HV

Dark-Jaxx
...That would be smart, tho a bloodlusted maniac wouldn't be aiming for a well laid plan, he would try to kill them with his fists, and then they would all destroy him.

Southern_Rebel
Even if Superman does lose...he could still have the satisfaction of killing Bruce Wayne with his bare hands...he is just human after all. Unless, Bruce is a coward...and would hide himself in a lead bunker somewhere.

Dark-Jaxx
Even if Superman does lose...he could still have the satisfaction of killing Bruce Wayne with his bare hands...he is just human after all. Unless, Bruce is a coward...and would hide himself in a lead bunker somewhere. No, phail, Batman with prep>>>>>>>Superman.

Mindship
Charmingly redone by Symmetric Chaos
Superman leaves the Earth to dwell at the core of the Sun. Twenty thousand years pass before his heart heals. He emerges reborn, as a godlike being and everybody shits themselves.
http://www.dccomics.com/media/products/3271_180x270.jpg

(Cue music)
http://www.peabody.jhu.edu/data/27/link/211/PCO10-4-02-Planets-01-Mars.mp3

Dark-Jaxx

(Cue music)
http://www.peabody.jhu.edu/data/27/link/211/PCO10-4-02-Planets-01-Mars.mp3 eek!

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by Val

The same reason people punch walls/pillows/spouses when they're pissed?

quanchi112
Even if Superman does lose...he could still have the satisfaction of killing Bruce Wayne with his bare hands...he is just human after all. Unless, Bruce is a coward...and would hide himself in a lead bunker somewhere. Batman wouldnt let him get his hands on him. Supes cant touch him. They break out gold k-nite and Bruce kills him with his bare hands.

shifty

Mr. Slippyfist
Hal dies too. I hate you. no expression

complexbrother
Originally posted by MattDay
what series was it when superman went ape shit and ran through the whole jla and possibly fighting gl's as well... shit its in the respect thread guys, he'd snap... nuf sed!

Superman Red Glass

and to awnser the question
http://www.greatkrypton.com/kc/copyright.jpg

he would invesigate and if found out to be the truth he would bring all of them in to justice (not all at one time of course)

vlaaad12345
Takes a couple hour heart of the sun OWAW style dip....and then rapes everyone.

carver9
there are members on the jla that could single handly take out superman alone, all gathered together, they would rape him.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by carver9
there are members on the jla that could single handly take out superman alone, all gathered together, they would rape him.
Only one member who could maybe take out supes solo...and thats only if supes doesnt want to ****ing kill them like he does here.

Hitman911
Originally posted by Hitman911
Honestly if he decides to take revenge, he would fail. WW stood toe-to-toe with a bloodlusted Kal. No way he's taking out two GL's or two Flashes. There's two much firepower here for Kal to realistically do anything but fly off into the sunset.

Symmetric Chaos

(Cue music)
http://www.peabody.jhu.edu/data/27/link/211/PCO10-4-02-Planets-01-Mars.mp3

laughing

Val
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
The same reason people punch walls/pillows/spouses when they're pissed?
I'll ignore the spouse part. Superman isn't a wife beater. no expression

Part of the reason people punch walls and pillows is because it doesn't hurt anyone. Blowing up the Earth will probably hurt a few people.

batdude123
Originally posted by Val
Superman isn't a wife beater. no expression

Then explain how he's able to have sex with her.

Val
Then explain how he's able to have sex with her.
HAHAHA I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE.

FIVE STARS!

batdude123
Originally posted by Val
HAHAHA I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE.

FIVE STARS!

thankyou

psycho gundam
if i was batman i would at least have stabbed him with kryptonite before i told him the bad news.

as for the battle, dc most likely would have supes kill all of them but then retcon it saying it was a nightmare or some test by *insert lame dc abstract here*.

psycho gundam
but seriously, wtf is batman gonna do? he...is...*uckin.........screwwwwedd!

Inhuman
Originally posted by psycho gundam
but seriously, wtf is batman gonna do? he...is...*uckin.........screwwwwedd!

He would have a plan 131

manorastroman
LOOOOOOL @ batman tormenting superman with e-mails.

i can picture superman like old mister wilson, getting the emails and looking around all bewildered like "DENNISSSSS!"

Inhuman
Batman's a dick stoned

quanchi112
He would have a plan 131 He always has a plan. wink

psycho gundam
He would have a plan 131 against superman! lol dude, i have a comic where spider-man goes apeshit on the green goblin for.....something (harry Osborn). you know he was seeing stuff and and smashing everything. imagine the guy who you all claim can lift 65 quintillion tons can do.

Inhuman
Originally posted by psycho gundam
against superman! lol dude, i have a comic where spider-man goes apeshit on the green goblin for.....something (harry Osborn). you know he was seeing stuff and and smashing everything. imagine the guy who you all claim can lift 65 quintillion tons can do.

I dunno...
Something along the lines of "now that you know this Clark what are you gonna do hahahaha"
"That chair your sitting on its made of kryptonite", "Also I have been shooting you with red sun light with a hidden lazer so your not as strong as you think"
"The justice league and a few other suprises have you surounded"
"Say Goodbye smile"

ect, ect , ect.

tkitna
The first thing he does is let every criminal out of Arkham to keep Batman busy for awhile.

Ehhh,,i'm not going into a whole novel. Batman better have a good damn plan or they all die horribly.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by tkitna
The first thing he does is let every criminal out of Arkham to keep Batman busy for awhile.

Ehhh,,i'm not going into a whole novel. Batman better have a good damn plan or they all die horribly. nah he just punches his face down his throat wink

MattDay
you know i think even superman would lose control of himself here, maybe we'd see the version of superman that he's been holding back to stop himself damaging everything! but hey there is no one when going full 100% that can beat superman 1 on 1, hal jordan is the closest to it, wonder woman tends to **** about too much, and this superman has snapped, martian manhunter would have a good go, but no good... lol batman better have a plan for "f*cking run"

Southern_Rebel
After Batman reveals all of this to Supes. Superman would be devastated, but he would tell Bruce that he knew what kind of person he was all along. Superman would reveal old footage to Batman through the same monitor. Superman had traveled back in time and paid Alfred to brutally murder Bruce's parents.

As Superman reveals this to Bruce....Alfred appears along side of Superman...and they both share a laugh. The nightmares and the search for answers revolving around the murder of Batman's parents had been answered...it was Superman and Alfred behind it all...all along.

How would Bruce feel now? He thought he pulled the ultimate mind **** and screw job on Supes...and now he realizes that Superman has done the same thing to him...lol.

superchron
A. Supes just leaves Earth and the whole planet gets blown up without supes there to save them

B. Supes finds Superman Prime and says that Batman killed his Earth

C. Supes puts the whole planet in the Phantom Zone

D. Supes has violent sex with all the Justice Leagues parents

E. Supes reveals that he knew the entire time and goes on with his buisness

Dgw2007
he kills them

SpiderGauntlet
Superman rapes their faces at lightspeed causing their heads to spontaneously explode a day after he rapes them.

King Of KOOL!
can eney on that team beat supes he wins

TricksterPriest
I like the Supes Prime idea. thumb up But isn't he dead?

Also, there's not alot they can do to him if he sundips long enough.......

SpiderGauntlet
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I like the Supes Prime idea. thumb up But isn't he dead?

Also, there's not alot they can do to him if he sundips long enough.......

Some guy said he lived or something.

Bentley
He would come close to kill everybody and then he will remember than the Kents had no part on the ruse, that they were the only honest people in his life and that they wouldn't want him to do that.

Such a tool.

Lord Feron
I like the idea of Supes rounding up all the villians and saying "Go at it guys I'm gonna help you take down the JL" Not much anyone can do with a army of villains on his side.

Soljer
I could see Superman sitting in the sun for a few days, dwelling on his anger, rage, betrayal, and thoughts of vengeance.

And, likely, obliterating most if not all of the league. Clearly not at the same time, though.

Avlon
Superman probably just does a combination of what he did in "King of the world" and "for tomorrow" using his resources to take over Earth and put all rogues straight into the zone.

Soljer
Originally posted by Avlon
Superman probably just does a combination of what he did in "King of the world" and "for tomorrow" using his resources to take over Earth and put all rogues straight into the zone.

The Rogues in this case being the entire JLA?

Endless Mike
I bet he would think it was some kind of trick/mental attack at first

Sado22
are you talking about sacrifice? if you are supes was being mindcontrolled, for one, and second he broke her hand with his grip. she just distracted him and flew off to break the spell (and surprised him with the throat cutting tiara thing).

Avlon
Originally posted by Soljer
The Rogues in this case being the entire JLA?

Pretty much.

The tech to put them all in the zone effortlessly exists.

Southern_Rebel
bump

Bentley
He goes to meet Lex Luthor, he hugs him and says:

- You were the honest one.

Sin I AM
he moves to marvel and finds a real woman, then comes back with a few heralds, couple skyfathers, few eggheads, those freaky mutants and mf doom! then you'll see anal rape at its finest.

or just cap combined their boyscout aura is enough to take any1

Mindset
Marries Lex Luthor.

skygunner41
he called SQ and reed richard.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Superman flies to the Sun as fast as he can (I assume the Justice League would be on Earth as they were just in the video), and stays at the core for a few days.

Then spends, the next few years, traveling around the Universe, rounding up beings like Lobo etc. for his cause.

He comes back to Earth, with an army of powerful Super Villains, and angrier than ever as the rage he felt grew and grew every day.

He and his villains unite the villains of Earth, through a broad cast to the entire population of evil metahumans (Through a telepath he meet).

Superman and his army attack the planet Earth from the outside, while all the villains of Earth, attack the Justice League, from within.

After defeating the Justice League and having keeping them hostage, he rapes their most loved ones in front of them.

The Amazons and their queen for Diana, Selina, Huntress, Barbara, for Bruce.

Linda for Wally etc.

Since Martian Manhunter has no loved ones left. He uses Bruce's time machine to go back in time to rescue, Martian Manhunter's wife.

He then proceeds to rape her in front of John (Her powers turned of through some power inhibitor) multiple times.

He also goes back in time, and get's Bruce's parent's (Leaving fake ones in place, for Bruce as a child) and has multiple sex with Bruce's mom infront of him. He then kills them both in front of Bruce, and tortures them like this, until they all die, one way or another.

Isn't revenge sweet....

Batman-Prime
Doing what he does best. Defeating them, bringing them to justice. He won't kill, he might forgive, but he will keep on fighting the good fight.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Unnatural-POWER
That would be a bad day to be a Superman enemy!

Zack Fair
I never thought Superman was such a rapist....

cmack
the superman i know would never stoop to rape, the moment he has a jl member dead to rights he will probably punk out, and talk how he wont stoop to there level

Raoul
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Superman flies to the Sun as fast as he can (I assume the Justice League would be on Earth as they were just in the video), and stays at the core for a few days.

Then spends, the next few years, traveling around the Universe, rounding up beings like Lobo etc. for his cause.

He comes back to Earth, with an army of powerful Super Villains, and angrier than ever as the rage he felt grew and grew every day.

He and his villains unite the villains of Earth, through a broad cast to the entire population of evil metahumans (Through a telepath he meet).

Superman and his army attack the planet Earth from the outside, while all the villains of Earth, attack the Justice League, from within.

After defeating the Justice League and having keeping them hostage, he rapes their most loved ones in front of them.

Linda for Wally etc.

Since Martian Manhunter has no loved ones left. He uses Bruce's time machine to go back in time to rescue, Martian Manhunter's wife.

He then proceeds to rape her in front of John (Her powers turned of through some power inhibitor) multiple times.

He also goes back in time, and get's Bruce's parent's (Leaving fake ones in place, for Bruce as a child) and has multiple sex with Bruce's mom infront of him. He then kills them both in front of Bruce, and tortures them like this, until they all die, one way or another.

Isn't revenge sweet....

you put FAR too much thought into that... stick out tongue

Wei Phoenix
Hey Raoul what time is it over there?

tjcoady
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

Linda for Wally etc.

Isn't revenge sweet....

Jesus Christ what's wrong with you

Martian_mind
Jesus Christ what's wrong with you

I concur.

Doesn't he realise Martian's don't have genitals?

tjcoady
Originally posted by Martian_mind
I concur.

Doesn't he realise Martian's don't have genitals?

That's what shapeshiftings for.

Martian_mind
That's what shapeshiftings for.

But he said she's depowered.

Plus,they don't even make genitals,they just smoosh together.As Jonn shagging a Saturnian princess was my first exposure to sex,I was obviously rather shocked when i saw the way we do it.

Mindset
no expression

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Mindset
no expression

I've lived a tragic life.

Raoul
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Hey Raoul what time is it over there?

10:15 am

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Raoul
10:15 am

I didn't ask you what time it is now. I asked you what time it was at 4:24 am!

Raoul
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
I didn't ask you what time it is now. I asked you what time it was at 4:24 am!

it was 9:24 for me.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Raoul
it was 9:24 for me.

Thank you!mad You may be dismissed now until I wake up, which may be from 5-7 hours.

Eel O'Brien
He refuses to accept it. Despite what Batman and the League revealed to him; he will choose to believe that there is more to it than meets the eye and vow to get to the bottom of it.

He would most likely work on the assumption that his "friends" are being manipulated and that by bringing the true villain(s) to justice, he will be saving the League in the process.

occultdestroyer

Martian Manhunter
Batman
Wally West
Wonder Woman
Kyle Rayner
Bart Allen
Hal Jordan
Aquaman
John Stewart
Captain Marvel
Orion
Captian Atom

He sneezes

AlmightyKfish
Superman becomes The Sentry.

Starscream M
I'm surprised they haven't made a comic with this premise yet...you need to copyright this idea asap!

skygunner41
Originally posted by Starscream M
I'm surprised they haven't made a comic with this premise yet...you need to copyright this idea asap!

they did prime.

h1a8
Supes will sundip for hours if not days (which such dwarf OWAW's few minute dip) and then return to wipe the floor with them.

zeel
superman would be dead within the week. Obviously batman has plans to kill him know supes is comeing back for revenge. A rageing superman can kill anyone in the JLA but he cant take the entire league on especially with captian marvel batman MM and ww and etc. The more pissed off clark gets the more his decision makeing skills we be impaired. Physically he will be unmatched by the JLA but he will be outsmarted in the end and die.

zeel

Nope superman would never sink to such a low act as recruiting thugs.

Dr Will Hatch
Originally posted by Eel O'Brien
He refuses to accept it. Despite what Batman and the League revealed to him; he will choose to believe that there is more to it than meets the eye and vow to get to the bottom of it.

He would most likely work on the assumption that his "friends" are being manipulated and that by bringing the true villain(s) to justice, he will be saving the League in the process. X

This is obviously a scam.

skygunner41
Originally posted by zeel
Nope superman would never sink to such a low act as recruiting thugs.

Tell that to yourself roll eyes (sarcastic)

Eel O'Brien
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
X

This is obviously a scam.

I don't understand what you mean.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.