endless stupidities

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rader
So last year I made 2 really stupid monetary F-ups. If you've seen the Simpson's Movie you may remember the part where they get to Alaska and they give Homer $1000. Well that was an exageration. Last year every resident $1600, it's supposed to be more this year, and I didn't apply for it. I completely forgot to because it was my first year having to apply on my own. I also didn't do my taxes for the same reason. I could have easily made 3000 or so in free moneys, but I'm stupid. I made sure to apply for my PFD, Permanent Fund Dividend. I did it just a couple hours ago, and I will make sure to do my taxes, but I can't believe how stupid I was. I just figured you should all know. Why IDK, but whatever.

Reverend Axel
This thread is now about The Simpsons Movie.

rader
why? I didn't really like it, aside from the various Alaska parts. Like Alaska where you can never be too fat or too drunk. It's very true.

McLovin
haermm

Rogue Jedi
my momz is from Alaska.

rader
I swear your sig changes everytime i get on

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
This thread is now about The Simpsons Movie.

Yes.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by rader
I swear your sig changes everytime i get on mine?

McLovin
I swear your sig changes everytime i get on

You're just paranoid.

Or maybe from Alaska.

rader
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
mine?
yeah

JacopeX
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
This thread is now about The Simpsons Movie. Basically. laughing

LMAO!

Rogue Jedi
yeah variety is the spice of life.

rader
I suppose I don't even have a sig. I'm not on very often and it just seems like to much work when I can complain about other peoples sigs and eat Ice cream

JacopeX
I haven't changed my sig in months. I have this damn file crap, erm

Rogue Jedi
I get tired easily of looking at the same shit. and my sig usually reflects my mood.

McLovin
I suppose I don't even have a sig. I'm not on very often and it just seems like to much work when I can complain about other peoples sigs and eat Ice cream

You're in Alaska and your eating ice cream? haermm

rader
yes. I don't get it either it's like -30 right now

JacopeX
I eat ice cream in the winter as well. I am always jonising for one myself over hot food. laughing out loud

McLovin
I hate the cold.

To live in Alaska you either have to be white or white.

JacopeX
I hate the cold as well. It hurts my bones and I usually do nothing. sad

rader
I'm Alaska Native. More or less born with enough alcohol in my blood stream to kill a small elephant, and dumb as a rock, while blindly following christianity in my own wannabe gangsta way.

Kram3r
Originally posted by McLovin
I hate the cold.

To live in Alaska you either have to be white or white.

Hahaha, truth, brother.

McLovin
I'm Alaska Native. More or less born with enough alcohol in my blood stream to kill a small elephant, and dumb as a rock, while blindly following christianity in my own wannabe gangsta way.

You should be an Alaskan poet.

rader
Originally posted by McLovin
You should be an Alaskan poet.

TY I think.

rader
I'm also thinking about getting a myspace. I ridicule people constantly for having them. I hates it but i need something to keep me preoccupied. and Shakira has one. I love shakira. I also ridiculed itap. now I use it.

Scythe
+1 Post Count!

Rogue Jedi
I'm also thinking about getting a myspace. I ridicule people constantly for having them. I hates it but i need something to keep me preoccupied. and Shakira has one. I love shakira. I also ridiculed itap. now I use it. I use mine every so often, not alot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.