Becci's NEWS and THOUGHTS thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Becci
This is basically the thread where I will put in news and thought about myself, the world and people that live inside that world.

I think a lot about a lot of things and I know that I would just wind up making one weird thread after the other. Instead I save time and space and I will post all NEWS and THOUGHTS that I feel like sharing in this thread- and those that wishes can comment or just pass byy and read happy

rader
The B in your sig kinda looks like a head with a really big nose.

EvilAngel
Originally posted by rader
The B in your sig kinda looks like a head with a really big nose.

.....no it doesn't ermm

I think it looks like a heart happy

Becci
Thought #1:

Sweden is a stupid country?

I was listening to the radio the other day, and they spoke to this language and people professor that has high education in arts of language and psychology.
This guy had done a research revolving the most commonly used words and phrases in Sweden. The study had a length of 6 months and this is the result:

The most common used sentence in Swedish is:
Jag vet inte (I do not know)

The most common used word in Swedish is:
Nej (No)

I want to believe that this is an indication that SWEDEN.. IS.. STUPID by nature. I mean, any county where the most common phrase is 'I do not know' can not be all that bright no expression

Then what about the 'No'? We got to be hellah rude and stupid if that is the most common word.

"Want to do something fun?"
"No"

"Do you know what three plus six is?"
"No"

"Do I look good?"
"No"

Becci
Originally posted by EvilAngel
.....no it doesn't ermm

I think it looks like a heart happy

Thank you hug That is how it is supposed to be. A mix of a B and a heart big grin

rader
I don't know. If it was less on the ground I could see it, but it's definately a guy with a big nose.

McLovin
I don't know. If it was less on the ground I could see it, but it's definately a guy with a big nose.

What are you smokin?

It's a heart shaped like a "B" with two girls going at it inside.

Hot.

rader
IDK (I'll use that alot after her first thought to let her know that we are just as bad as Sweden) I kinda think of Dilbert when I see it.

JacopeX
Originally posted by Becci
Thought #1:

Sweden is a stupid country?

I was listening to the radio the other day, and they spoke to this language and people professor that has high education in arts of language and psychology.
This guy had done a research revolving the most commonly used words and phrases in Sweden. The study had a length of 6 months and this is the result:

The most common used sentence in Swedish is:
Jag vet inte (I do not know)

The most common used word in Swedish is:
Nej (No)

I want to believe that this is an indication that SWEDEN.. IS.. STUPID by nature. I mean, any county where the most common phrase is 'I do not know' can not be all that bright no expression

Then what about the 'No'? We got to be hellah rude and stupid if that is the most common word.

"Want to do something fun?"
"No"

"Do you know what three plus six is?"
"No"

"Do I look good?"
"No" You can't believe everything they say on the radio these days. Especially in American radio where they seriously spread one little streotype about a country and the entire nation buys it. For example, a few people asked me if I eat cats......WTF?

McLovin
Originally posted by JacopeX
You can't believe everything they say on the radio these days. Especially in American radio where they seriously spread one little streotype about a country and the entire nation buys it. For example, a few people asked me if I eat cats......WTF?

Do you?

Rogue Jedi
He does, and he likes it.

McLovin
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
He does, and he likes it.

It's actually pretty good mixed in Chinese food.

Becci
You can't believe everything they say on the radio these days. Especially in American radio where they seriously spread one little streotype about a country and the entire nation buys it. For example, a few people asked me if I eat cats......WTF?

I know, but the frightening part is that it might very possibly be true. The more I think about it, the more I recall 'I do not know' and 'No'.
And unlike American radio (I have no idea), the Swedish radio provides a lot of quality. It was a very reliable research as well.

They had people send in the five most common sentences/words they heard daily, and they got over a thousand mails smile

JacopeX
Originally posted by McLovin
Do you? Well I did once. I ate cats before but it does not mean everyone does. They asked my friends who are the same nationality as me and it asctually pissed them off. laughing out loud

rader
Am I the only one still obsessed with the B in her sig. It really frightens me.

Rogue Jedi
I ate alligator before.

McLovin
Am I the only one still obsessed with the B in her sig. It really frightens me.

Just focus on the 2 lesbians inside of the "B".

rader
I also have 1/10 the post she has and I started like 3 months before her. I think theres a connection between that and the B in her name

Rogue Jedi
yes thats some Yoda shit yo.

McLovin
I also have 1/10 the post she has and I started like 3 months before her. I think theres a connection between that and the B in her name

Wow.

Think you should go masturbate over that revelation.

JacopeX
I know, but the frightening part is that it might very possibly be true. The more I think about it, the more I recall 'I do not know' and 'No'.
And unlike American radio (I have no idea), the Swedish radio provides a lot of quality. It was a very reliable research as well.

They had people send in the five most common sentences/words they heard daily, and they got over a thousand mails smile Well thats true. The words preads easily now days. But one thing I would like to spread through this nation is to not believe everything you hear. Most of the time, it is false.

Laura Bosso is probably the most disgraceful woman who ridiculed every peruvian into thinking we are a bunch of cheating, cross dressing, mentally ill, drunk, disrespectful idiots. I'm not sure if you seen this, but their is a talk show they show in spanish channels where you will see them screaming and physically fighting. She is the host of this garbage show. She is a fujimori supporter and that is the worst part of it all. sad

Rogue Jedi
THATS some Mace Windu shit yo.

McLovin
THATS some Mace Windu shit yo.

THATS some Anakin Skywalker shit yo.

rader
too late I'm all out... If only I'd waited the extra 5 minutes to read this and realize how connected everything is, and how everything serves ka.

JacopeX
Well....this is a bit off topic. laughing out loud

Becci

That is as much your problem as it is mine yes

McLovin
too late I'm all out... If only I'd waited the extra 5 minutes to read this and realize how connected everything is, and how everything serves ka.

Alaska must be boring.

JacopeX
Actually, my thoughts on the Sig is that it is very well done. I just don't see what is so addicting to the "B". ermm

rader
I have very minimal access to the internet. I haven't even Played wow in like 4 months. I don't care cuz I refuse to play after finding out about marvel universe online. I can't wait.

Rogue Jedi
THATS some Anakin Skywalker shit yo. Thats some MCLOVIN shit yo. big grin

You da pimp. cool

rader
Alaska must be boring.
a little maybe.

Becci
Well thats true. The words preads easily now days. But one thing I would like to spread through this nation is to not believe everything you hear. Most of the time, it is false.

Laura Bosso is probably the most disgraceful woman who ridiculed every peruvian into thinking we are a bunch of cheating, cross dressing, mentally ill, drunk, disrespectful idiots. I'm not sure if you seen this, but their is a talk show they show in spanish channels where you will see them screaming and physically fighting. She is the host of this garbage show. She is a fujimori supporter and that is the worst part of it all. sad

One should not take information in unless it comes from a reliable source. Judging an entire country thanks to a radio show (For example) is both wrong and dangerous. I for example thought that Florida was to the majority swamp everywhere but the outlines, because of what I have heard from different shows and radio moments stick out tongue

Becci
I have very minimal access to the internet. I haven't even Played wow in like 4 months. I don't care cuz I refuse to play after finding out about marvel universe online. I can't wait.

Okay.

Actually, my thoughts on the Sig is that it is very well done. I just don't see what is so addicting to the "B". ermm

hug

JacopeX
I actually wondered why everyone would want to go to Florida for their vacation. laughing

"In a swamp? Ugh!"

Rogue Jedi
stereotype. Like all Texans wear stetsons.

JacopeX
Or Ten gallon hats. laughing out loud

Becci
I like the mexican hats big grin

rader
stereotype. Like all Texans wear stetsons.
that ones prolly true. but I love stereotypes. I can quickly assume a lot about a group of people with out knowing them. It's very convenient

Rogue Jedi
I'm from Texas and I own no stetson, no horse, and I dont say yeehaw.

JacopeX
that ones prolly true. but I love stereotypes. I can quickly assume a lot about a group of people with out knowing them. It's very convenient I still believe Stereotypes does not make up parts of the way of our society. I mean, we are all people from different places where culture can sometimes be sacred. Moreover, people aren't always what you think, trust me. within countries, they are alot more different than others as we are all different people which is another thing I believe in.

McLovin
The sterotypes are true about me though.

I'm packin alot of meat and I am a pimp.

JacopeX
The only stereotype real about me is the way I speak spanish and that.....I eat cats....erm

rader
Nah I'm a firm believer that all people are the same because I'm the only real one.

Becci
I'm from Texas and I own no stetson, no horse, and I dont say yeehaw.

Not even while 'doing it'? oh

rader
Not even while 'doing it'? oh
Ewwwy. People don't do it. Thats gross your gross.

your sig has bad grammar. It should say relieve

McLovin

LOL WUT?

rader
LOL WUT?
Lets lock the door and relief my burning heart should be lets lock the door and relieve my burning heart

McLovin
haermm

Becci

My signature has more than one flaw. I was more or less sleeping while making it, or I would not have misspelled my own name no expression

Kram3r
So some white **** comes to me and is all "Yo bro, u listen do tha rap" and I'm looking like "Lulz, what son?" and he's all "You know, because you're black?" and I'm all "Shit, son, best you get the **** away" and I sent cracker back home. Word.

Becci
Your black? big grinWhy did I imagine you white? hmm

rader
Originally posted by Kram3r
So some white **** comes to me and is all "Yo bro, u listen do tha rap" and I'm looking at this like "Lulz, what son?" and he's all "You know, because you're black?" and I'm all "Shit, son, best you get the **** away" and I sent cracker back home. Word.
... what?
Originally posted by LogicalDebater
hi I am a crazy hothead mongoose and all I do all day is search the internet for pictures to say the things I could never truly express in words by myself because my psychiatrist told me it could bring back the bad memories
oh hi tricksterpriest good to see you again

McLovin
So some white **** comes to me and is all "Yo bro, u listen do tha rap" and I'm looking at this like "Lulz, what son?" and he's all "You know, because you're black?" and I'm all "Shit, son, best you get the **** away" and I sent cracker back home. Word.

F*ck Lando Calrissian! Uncle Tom n*gger! Always some white boy gotta invoke 'the holy trilogy'! Bust this - those movies are about how the white man keeps the brother man down - even in a galaxy far, far away. Check this sh*t. You got cracker farm-boy Luke Skywalker, Nazi poster boy - blond hair, blue eyes. And then you've got Darth Vader: the blackest brother in the galaxy. Nubian God... Now Vader, he's a spiritual brother, with the force all that sh*t. Then this cracker Skywalker gets his hands on a light-saber, and the boy decides he's gonna run the f*cking universe - gets a whole Klan of whites together, and they're gonna bust up Vader's hood the Death Star. Now what the f*ck do you call that!...Gentrification. They're gonna drive
out the black element, to make the galaxy quote, unquote 'safe' for white folks...Jedi's the most a insulting installment, because Vader's beautiful, black visage is sullied when he pulls off his a mask to reveal a feeble, crusty white man! They're trying to tell us that deep inside, we all want a to be white!

rader
F*ck Lando Calrissian! Uncle Tom n*gger! Always some white boy gotta invoke 'the holy trilogy'! Bust this - those movies are about how the white man keeps the brother man down - even in a galaxy far, far away. Check this sh*t. You got cracker farm-boy Luke Skywalker, Nazi poster boy - blond hair, blue eyes. And then you've got Darth Vader: the blackest brother in the galaxy. Nubian God... Now Vader, he's a spiritual brother, with the force all that sh*t. Then this cracker Skywalker gets his hands on a light-saber, and the boy decides he's gonna run the f*cking universe - gets a whole Klan of whites together, and they're gonna bust up Vader's hood the Death Star. Now what the f*ck do you call that!...Gentrification. They're gonna drive
out the black element, to make the galaxy quote, unquote 'safe' for white folks...Jedi's the most a insulting installment, because Vader's beautiful, black visage is sullied when he pulls off his a mask to reveal a feeble, crusty white man! They're trying to tell us that deep inside, we all want a to be white!

WOW I might be in gay love with you for the chasing amy quote there.

Kram3r
Your black? big grinWhy did I imagine you white? hmm

Take a look in the picture thread. Page #1186. haermm

Respect.

Becci
... what?

Do you have a shortage of braincells or does it just take time to get you started? stick out tongue hug

Kram3r
WOW I might be in gay love with you for the chasing amy quote there.

He stole it from my profile.

EvilAngel
My signature has more than one flaw. I was more or less sleeping while making it, or I would not have misspelled my own name no expression

Details, who needs them no expression

You're sig is awesome, end of story wink

Becci
Take a look in the picture thread. Page #1186. haermm

Respect.

I think that could explain why I imagined you white hmm

McLovin
He stole it from my profile.

haermm

Becci
Details, who needs them no expression

You're sig is awesome, end of story wink

The text is taken from three different songs laughing out loud

Thank you hug

rader
Do you have a shortage of braincells or does it just take time to get you started? stick out tongue hug
It might be a combination of the two or a severe case of the first... or a severe combination of the first part in in the first of mine and the second one. leading me to believe that I need to finish my laundry.

Becci
It might be a combination of the two or a severe case of the first... or a severe combination of the first part in in the first of mine and the second one. leading me to believe that I need to finish my laundry.

Because of sex?

rader
Because of sex?

No. it's been far to long since I've been laid. I feel like I'm deteriorating. I don't think I'll make it very much longer before I die. This may be my last post.

Kram3r
I think that could explain why I imagined you white hmm

That's because it's me. haermm

haermm

It's okay. However if some cracker come in here bustin' up quotes from my profile I'd be all gettin' my posse to fill the sucka with lead.

Becci
No. it's been far to long since I've been laid. I feel like I'm deteriorating. I don't think I'll make it very much longer before I die. This may be my last post.

If that was your last, I sure would make it count no expression

But....

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u59/wolfclown1/fail.jpg

I am starting to love those pictures

That's because it's me. haermm

Me look good haermm

EvilAngel
The text is taken from three different songs laughing out loud

Thank you hug

The i guess i'm surprisingly musical confused

McLovin
okay. However if some cracker come in here bustin' up quotes from my profile I'd be all gettin' my posse to fill the sucka with lead.

Eh. Yo knock yourself a pro slick, gray matter live performas down now take TCB'in man.

rader

Kram3r
Eh. Yo knock yourself a pro slick, gray matter live performas down now take TCB'in man.

Damn. I wish I was black enough to get that. I'm still down though, right? I ain't going to get my black panthers membership revoked, am I? It's the greatest club ever.

Becci
The i guess i'm surprisingly musical confused

I was just surprisingly bored and inspired stick out tongue

McLovin
Damn. I wish I was black enough to get that. I'm still down though, right? I ain't going to get my black panthers membership revoked, am I? It's the greatest club ever.

I tell ya bro, if it wasn't for the penis size, you'd be in.

rader
I don't like to brag, hbut sometimes I trip over it... and I can shoot lasers out of it... maybe I do like to brag.

McLovin
I don't like to brag, hbut sometimes I trip over it... and I can shoot lasers out of it... maybe I do like to brag.

Sharks with lazer beams attached to there heads?!?

rader
nah mine was part of a Dane cook Skit.

McLovin
nah mine was part of a Dane cook Skit.

I don't find him funny.

Kram3r
I tell ya bro, if it wasn't for the penis size, you'd be in.

Oh, don't you know? I got that shit covered. 131wank

McLovin
Oh, don't you know? I got that shit covered. 131wank

I forgot.

Your Australian. haermm

Kram3r
I forgot.

Your Australian. haermm

haermm

Rogue Jedi
Or Ten gallon hats. laughing out loud thats a stetson. laughing out loud

JacopeX
No. it's been far to long since I've been laid. I feel like I'm deteriorating. I don't think I'll make it very much longer before I die. This may be my last post. I'm not even planning on making a comitment or having children until I am in my thirties and I am doing fine. Don't sweat it kid. Your time shall come, trust me. wink

chillmeistergen
So this is basically a blog?

Mairuzu
Swedish chicks are hot, nuff said

Becci
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
So this is basically a blog?

Maybe big grin

JacopeX
I just got new glasses today. Everything looks very clear to me. And by observing this thread, it is awesome already! big grin

And your sig...Well.....shifty

Becci
Well....? shifty

JediSamuraiMRB
Originally posted by Mairuzu

Wild-Cherry
I ate alligator before. me too....and I didn't know it. =x

Flroida is a god aweful place sometimes.

Sol Valentine

JacopeX
Hmmm.....This thread has potential. hmm

I did not know I was eating cat as well. laughing out loud

Wild-Cherry
Hmmm.....This thread has potential. hmm

I did not know I was eating cat as well. laughing out loud I cried when I was supposed to disect a cat..I think If I had found out I'd eaten one I'd be mentally ****ed. stick out tongue

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
I cried when I was supposed to disect a cat..I think If I had found out I'd eaten one I'd be mentally ****ed. stick out tongue Omg, i wouldnt have done it...

JacopeX
Actually.....It tasted like unflavored dark meat.....Needed some salt though. wink

I was in the disenction club in Middle school. BEST CLUB EVAR!

Wild-Cherry
Omg, i wouldnt have done it... I couldn't embarrasment

Left the room. nearly failed that quarter of Physiology >.<

Wild-Cherry
Actually.....It tasted like unflavored dark meat.....Needed some salt though. wink

I was in the disenction club in Middle school. BEST CLUB EVAR! Uuuuuuuggggghhhhhhhhh puke

Mairuzu
I couldn't embarrasment

Left the room. nearly failed that quarter of Physiology >.< frog is okay.... a cat... i would have... i would have... weep

JacopeX
"Uuuuuuuggggghhhhhhhhh" is right. Everyone was looking at me like I was some lunatic. laughing out loud

Wild-Cherry
frog is okay.... a cat... i would have... i would have... weep I'd pefer a person to a cat embarrasment

JacopeX
I prefer having a Dog as a pet over a Cat anyday. They are horrible pets. closedeyes

Mairuzu
I'd pefer a person to a cat embarrasment i agree sad

Tempe Brennan
I love cats! They are so much more cuter than dogs!

Wild-Cherry
I prefer having a Dog as a pet over a Cat anyday. They are horrible pets. closedeyes

Mairuzu
I prefer having a Dog as a pet over a Cat anyday. They are horrible pets. closedeyes cats keep you warm and make you heart full of joy when you are sad

and funny to record and take pictures of!

Mairuzu
I4XQbBhT4bA

the love of my life eek!

Wild-Cherry
You know what I really love??

Becci love blush

Wild-Cherry
I4XQbBhT4bA

the love of my life eek! lol awwww ^^

Becci
cats keep you warm and make you heart full of joy when you are sad

and funny to record and take pictures of!

And dogs does not? stick out tongue

You know what I really love??

Becci love blush

She finally said it oh

Now where did I put that ring?

Mairuzu
lol awwww ^^ sometimes that little botch it too stuck up to fetch... uhuhbut its so fun when shes in the mood smile

Mairuzu
And dogs does not? stick out tongue

no, they are useless, dogs will just lick your face when you lay with them, and they smell like shit

Wild-Cherry

She finally said it oh

Now where did I put that ring?

hihi ^^ angel

Wild-Cherry
no, they are useless, dogs will just lick your face when you lay with them, and they smell like shit MY dog is lovely love

And my cat.

And for arguments sake horses are best eek!

Wild-Cherry
and for the record....

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y209/silvertsume/Kaidy/ratface.jpg

Mairuzu
MY dog is lovely love

And my cat.

And for arguments sake horses are best eek! i love my horses eek!

even though i fell off one of them when i was younger mmm

we have this black stallion so purdy

Wild-Cherry
i love my horses eek!

even though i fell off one of them when i was younger mmm

we have this black stallion so purdy awwh in_love

where do you live? I'm coming over no expression

Mairuzu
awwh in_love

where do you live? I'm coming over no expression thats if you want to smell cow poo also confused BUT ITS WORTH IT eek!

Scythe
Hell-O Becci.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.