Mr. Fantastic vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
Reed Richards gets unlimited prep but Superman gets to charge in the sun for as long as Reed takes to prepare.

This is normal Superman but how would each of the versions you know of fair differently if at all?

Earth 1 Superman
Earth 2 Kal-L
Earth 3 Ultraman
Superman Prime
Superman Blue
Superman II (Future Conner Kent)
Superman 1 Million
The Eradicator
Cyborg Superman
Bizarro

Galan007
How would Reed do against HV?

Entity
Originally posted by Galan007
How would Reed do against HV? Donno but you don't think Reed would have preped for that before he's ready to go? wink

Galan007
"Prepared" for HV?!

haermm2

Air Legend
Reed...Ultimate Nullifier FTW

grey fox
Some kind of energy shield which sends all physichal and energy contact into the negative zone ?

Anyway, Ultimate Nullifier or Infinite Gauntlet ftw.

Galan007
Originally posted by grey fox
Anyway, Ultimate Nullifier or Infinite Gauntlet ftw. Supes HV's them. uhuh

Alfheim
Reed gets unlimited prep???!!!!!

Entity
Originally posted by Alfheim
Reed gets unlimited prep???!!!!! Meaning he calls the start of the match when he believes he's ready but Supes is charging in the center of the sun the entire time until Reed is ready to start!

And I highly doubt Reed could gain access to the Infinity Gauntlet or would be willing to wipe out all of reality with the ultimate nullifier just to stop superman. erm

llagrok
Reed can just use the power gem.

roughrider
If he gets access to kryptonite and the most powerful energy projection weapon that shoots red sun radiation, he has a shot against most of them. But I don't believe either would help him against Cyborg Superman.

Alfheim
Originally posted by roughrider
If he gets access to kryptonite and the most powerful energy projection weapon that shoots red sun radiation, he has a shot against most of them. But I don't believe either would help him against Cyborg Superman.

Well Superman almost killed him with a punch.....

grey fox
Supes HV's them. uhuh

brick

Entity
Originally posted by roughrider
If he gets access to kryptonite and the most powerful energy projection weapon that shoots red sun radiation, he has a shot against most of them. But I don't believe either would help him against Cyborg Superman. This reminds me of a question I've been meaning to ask for sometime and keep forgetting.

Why does red solar radiation hurt kryptonians and if it does then why didn't it annihilate the species on krypton long before it ever exploded?
I can understand them not gaining power under the red sun and I can understand gradually losing power while under one of them alone but I just don't get how it can actually hurt them when they evolved orbiting it?

Entity
Originally posted by Alfheim
Well Superman almost killed him with a punch..... Almost counts in horse shoes, hand grenades and nuclear weapons! stick out tongue

python99
Reed talks to Lex. Done deal

python99
Originally posted by Entity
Meaning he calls the start of the match when he believes he's ready but Supes is charging in the center of the sun the entire time until Reed is ready to start!

And I highly doubt Reed could gain access to the Infinity Gauntlet or would be willing to wipe out all of reality with the ultimate nullifier just to stop superman. erm

yeah the unlimited prep thingy kinda got me too. Basically when Reed knows he can beat Superman. So basically Superman stands no chance.

Mindset
Originally posted by Entity
This reminds me of a question I've been meaning to ask for sometime and keep forgetting.

Why does red solar radiation hurt kryptonians and if it does then why didn't it annihilate the species on krypton long before it ever exploded?
I can understand them not gaining power under the red sun and I can understand gradually losing power while under one of them alone but I just don't get how it can actually hurt them when they evolved orbiting it?

I believe it just takes away their power, makes them normal humans. If it actually hurt them SBP would have died when guarded by the GLs.

Magee
Superman sun dipped pushes the earth in to the sun, win.

Erik-Lensherr
I find this to be pretty stupid.

Unnatural-POWER
"Prepared" for HV?!

haermm2

lulz

Bouboumaster
Reed with "Unlimited" prep?

He call his buddy Galactus and take his UN.

He win.

Papa Smurph
I wish to view who seriously voted for Superman in this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.