Black Adam (WW3) vs Sinestro (SCW)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
What if the Sinestro Corps had came to Earth after defeating the GLC in time for Black Adam's rampage in WW3 and Sinestro wanted to make an example outta him for Earth and the rest of the SC?

Could Sinestro take BA solo?
Could he take him as Parallax's avatar?
If not could the SC take him without Superboy Prime or Anti Monitor?

Galan007
Sinestro should takes this.

. srsly

WrathfulDwarf
BA would taken out a bunch of the Sinestro Corps during WW3. BA in WW3 was near a god status. I'd say BA defeats Sinestro only if Sinestro ego doesn't get in the way.

Soljer
Sinestro massages his face and Black Adam rips his spinal column out.

Priest
BA

guy222
WW3 BA

Sundipped
I can't see Sinestro owning the team that BA did in WW3 backed by Isis.

Mr. Slippyfist
*Martian Manhunter pic*

Sundipped
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
*Martian Manhunter pic*

U mean the 1 with him lying at the bottom of a crater with his body twisted. "He tried to deal with powers far beyond his reckoning" rolling on floor laughing

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Sundipped
U mean the 1 with him lying at the bottom of a crater with his body twisted. "He tried to deal with powers far beyond his reckoning" rolling on floor laughing There's another time MM took out Sinestro?

Sundipped
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
There's another time MM took out Sinestro?

No. Thats what BA said when he took out MM.

LORD B
adam rips sinestro head head off and shoves it up his ass ftw

TricksterPriest
I'm assuming WWH level jobbing is in effect? stick out tongue

Parallax stops him regardless. I don't care how much jobbing there is, Adam's willpower isn't greater than Hal or Kyle's.

quanchi112
Black Adam would stomp Sinestro.

Bouboumaster
WW3 Black Adam was Bad Ass

Larceny
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I'm assuming WWH level jobbing is in effect? stick out tongue

Parallax stops him regardless. I don't care how much jobbing there is, Adam's willpower isn't greater than Hal or Kyle's.

Why exactly would you assume that Adam's will is inferior to Hal's and Kyle's? All his showings during WW3 were fueled by his will to fulfill Isis wishes. Now his will is driving to do whatever it takes to resurrect Isis.

SupremeMan
Black Adam takes this, WWIII BA that is.

Superherovandal
Well lets think... Hal was chosen to be Green Lantern because of his Will and his ability to overcome great fear.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Larceny
Why exactly would you assume that Adam's will is inferior to Hal's and Kyle's? All his showings during WW3 were fueled by his will to fulfill Isis wishes. Now his will is driving to do whatever it takes to resurrect Isis.

I'm not trying to insult BA at all. But consider what Parallax did to Hal and Kyle. That's an impressive amount of control.

2nd, it's pretty hard to top Hal or Kyle at their best. Not many can claim that.

Larceny
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I'm not trying to insult BA at all. But consider what Parallax did to Hal and Kyle. That's an impressive amount of control.

2nd, it's pretty hard to top Hal or Kyle at their best. Not many can claim that.

I understand, but it's kinda of unfair to tout their superior will when he's proven himself capable of producing comparable feats through will.

TricksterPriest
As proved by Green Arrow when he tried to use the ring, it's not nearly as easy as they make it out to be. Comparable? No way in hell. The shit Hal has done with the ring defines Willpower. You do not push your way back from death with willpower, tap the logos and alter the nature of the Spectre's power and get called the greatest GL of them all, and have everyone claim their willpower is up to the task.

ankur29
BA ftw !!! BA owns

Warakia
Black Adam could easily punch through his shields he puts up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.