Cousins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
So do you like your cousins ? your uncles and aunties and so on . Do you have cousins that think they are better then you (upper class) I have cousins who are jelouse . what about yours ?

SelphieT
I have some cousins that act like idiots, and I have some that are very refined.

My american cousins are nutters, while my hispanic cousins are very educated.

Rogue Jedi
my cousins are all good old boys.

Blax_Hydralisk
My cousins are bums.

Reverend Axel
I live with my cousin and his girlfriend, and my other cousin sleeps here just about every night. We're close. I just got done wrestling.

Blax_Hydralisk
Wrestling, eh?

Did you videotape it by any chance?

Reverend Axel
It was with a dog. I won.

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Did you videotape it by any chance?

I'm also assuming that by the time was over your clothes were at least mostly shredded, right?

Mairuzu
My cousins are just apart of society like us all, they are all different. Some could be lazy bums, some are idiots, some are smart, and one is gay i think..

i have a shit load of cousins

AC/DC'S_LVR
my cousins on my moms side are half alright but my dads sideare good

chillmeistergen
My cousins are pretty boring, apart from one who's a pill head and is in and out of hospital every weekend, he's a good laugh.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
My cousins are pretty boring, apart from one who's a pill head and is in and out of hospital every weekend, he's a good laugh. they usually are. laughing

JacopeX
All my cousins are cool. smile

McLovin
Mine are all niggas.

coolmovies
I dont even go to there house anymore becouse they never want to come to mine sad

chillmeistergen
Maybe they don't like you.

Lana
All of my cousins are on my dad's side of my family, and I don't know any of them.

JacopeX
Even though we are all cousins, we try to out do the other. Almost all my cousins are succesfull in something. Me, I am still in high school and I am becoming an achiver at something. It's like competition and the good grades, never quitting school, and all the success runs in my family.

I just hope the best for my future and my mom and dad. yes

coolmovies
Theres one that comes every 2 days to our house am sick of it

JacopeX
Originally posted by coolmovies
Theres one that comes every 2 days to our house am sick of it Lol, aren't we all? smile

Lara
my cousins are great!, really easy going, fun-loving people. they are very uplifting.

FoxMeister
I have a cousin that is the funniest guy on earth and a cousin who is travelling the world. And 2 other that i have never mey no expression

Lara
hee hee families are complex.

InnerRise
I've lost contact with many of my cousins on my Dad's side and not many on my mom's side. Some are older and have moved away. Really, it's up to my Sister and I to keep our main family going.

*Pressure*

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Tempe Brennan
My cousins are alright, but not all of them. Some I see on a regular basis, others I haven't seen years, others I am not close to.

I like three of my cousins, though, all siblings, they like me and like them because they do as I tell them, and they obey me and they don't obey their parents, lol!

Scythe
+1 Post Count!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.