How do you watch your Tv shows?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
How do you watch your Tv shows? I mean it takes me ages to get through a whole serias or a seasion. The only good thing about tv shows is that you can pick a episode you like instead of watching a whole movie .

SnakeEyes
If I buy a new season of a show I like, I'll watch a couple episodes a day until it is finished.

tabby999
I watch them from start to end, episode after episode, but it depends on how long i have to watch them. Futurama i watched a season a day untill they were done, Family Guy too, Futurama was easy tho, only 4 seasons (unfortunatly)

Evil Dead
watching them in order is the only way to go.

I'll watch them all in order........put them back on the shelf. A few years later I'll watch them all in order again.

MildPossession
First time around I watch them in order...(either the series on television, or like with say The L-Word, I buy the box sets since it's not on television here) then if I really like a show I've seen on television I'll get them on dvd and watch favourite episodes from whatever season.

Wolfie
Depends on what kind of show it is. Sitcoms and cartoons can be watched in any order.

Heroes and Supernatural, I watch in order.

Devil King
I pretty much watch them constantly until I've seen the entire season. Then, I will put them in while I'm doing something else or when I get in the bed. But I never just watch a single episode.

DarthLazious
Originally posted by Evil Dead
watching them in order is the only way to go.

I'll watch them all in order........put them back on the shelf. A few years later I'll watch them all in order again.

That's the way its done people.

akema
yeah, i watch mine in order too.

JediSamuraiMRB
For me it depends on what I'm watching. If it is something I love watching then I'll watch it from start to finish, from the very first episode to the very last episode and then get to the next season.

coolmovies
I watch them from star to finish then i watch the ones i love most

DarthLazious
Which ones are those?

Rajendra
i'll watch them from the beginning because it's more thrilling and challenging.

regina414
From start to finish. Then I will only repeat those episodes I like.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.