Where is the Squirting Blood? Guts? Limbs? Aaaah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

agphoenix
First, I'm a newbie, so be gentle.

I believe I've seen the topic discussed before, but it was a while back and I'm pretty sure it's not on now.

Point in hand: Personal physique aside, I MUST have the guts eek!

I've watched:

-Elfen Lied
-Berserk
-Ninja Scroll
-Claymore
-Gantz
-Afro Samurai
-Blue lagoon
-Appleseed
-Hellsing
-Vampire Hunter D
-Naruto
-Ghost in the Shell
-Final Fantasy(s)

and a couple of other weird named ones! And yet...I need more. evil face

PLEASE, someone, anyone, tell me what to watch; good ol' cutting up, decapitations, cool action moves and W/O the silly humour.

must...have...the fix devil

Kento
Um how does Naruto fit in that at all?? And Fist of the North Star has people being blown up from the inside or cut up, or having blades stabbed into their head.

Kero_Co
Where the hell is Akira on that list?

Black Adam
Originally posted by agphoenix
Where is the Squirting Blood? Guts? Limbs?
karas
Perfect Blue
blue gender

all the series I can think of at the moment have been mentioned.

All I got left is manga.

agphoenix
Originally posted by Kento
Um how does Naruto fit in that at all?? And Fist of the North Star has people being blown up from the inside or cut up, or having blades stabbed into their head.

Yeeeaah...ummmmmm...my nad about 'Naruto.' Someone else took over the keyboard. embarrasment

About F.O.N.S., that's a series right? If there's a movie too then which one do you suggest?

And yeah...Akira.

Thank you. I'm getting closer to ultimate testoterone. smart

Kento
The movie is more gorey and basically condenses FOTNS into an hour or so. I don't prefer the movie but if you just want to see people's guts the movie is the way to go. He squashed a guys head with his bare-hands in the movie also. Plus the movie is cheaper to get than the whole series and if you watch it in Japanese then watch it in English you have two completely different endings.

grey fox
Jojo's Bizzare adventure.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by grey fox
Jojo's Bizzare adventure.

thumb up First 2 parts are much more gorey than the others.

Getter Robo: Armageddon. It's fairly gorey, and it has super robots. By Go Nagai! eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.