Asajj Ventress v Darth Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Light_Sith
On top of the Rakatan.

Before Bane gets his armour, and when Ventress is at her peak (I do not know when this is).

Ivalice
Bane destroys her, then proceeds to rape her.

JediSamuraiMRB
Originally posted by Light_Sith
On top of the Rakatan.

Before Bane gets his armour, and when Ventress is at her peak (I do not know when this is).

Good match. Des prolly after a long match.

Gideon
Originally posted by JediSamuraiMRB
Good match. Des prolly after a long match.

Nebaris (when he returns) will feast on you. no expression

JediSamuraiMRB
Originally posted by Gideon
Nebaris (when he returns) will feast on you. no expression

I doubt that, whoever this person is.

OmegaSupreme
This person has a very good chance of winning:

Darth Exodus
Any particular reason why?

Ivalice
Originally posted by OmegaSupreme
This person has a very good chance of winning: Dude i thought you would say bane or are you joking? Bane ****s this biatch upside down.

Originally posted by Darth Exodus
Any particular reason why? B/c he has a fetish for skin head jedi and sith.

darthsith19
Bane wins but I don't see him raping here. Asajj in her peak matched Anakin just 5 months before ROTS. He defijitely wins, though. Not an extremely close match.

Ivalice
And the real question is, did she fight "the zone" anakin? The one who easily tooled dooku and made his knowledge, skill and mastery of the force a joke by merely deciding to win?

Bane destroys her in the force.

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by Ivalice
Bane destroys her, then proceeds to rape her.

fascistcrusader
Bane

darthsith19
Originally posted by Ivalice
And the real question is, did she fight "the zone" anakin? The one who easily tooled dooku and made his knowledge, skill and mastery of the force a joke by merely deciding to win?

Bane destroys her in the force.
I don't know, but what has that got to do with Bane? Either version of Anakin 5 months before ROTS is pretty darn strong.

Darth Exodus
Bane takes this with ease.
He does a Chuck Norris on her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.