Condemned 2: Bloodshot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment

Blax_Hydralisk
The first one was actually pretty cool. Scared the crap out of me though.

Impediment
I wish that the first was available for PS3. It looks very good.

@st
Haha, Bum Rush. stick out tongue

Smasandian
Always been a big fan of Monolith games and this game looks just as good there other ones.

Considering I recently replayed No One Lives Forever for the hundreth time, I cant wait.

Loved the first and I consider the game that freaked me out the most. Monolith is very good at scary FPS games.

Rewmac
Why the multiplayer...Why???? For godsake...Every single FPS game now has to have a multiplayer?? They mostly suck like Blacksite, SoF and so...Why? Noone actually plays it online and the achievements for the 360 are sometimes hard as hell. I don't get it. People will play the mutli for like what, 1 month?? Oh come on...

Smasandian
Who cares if there is MP.

It's an added bonus to have MP, it doesnt hurt the overall game.

Nice examples of games you have thier. Area 51 Blacksite and Soldier of Fortune.....pretty shit games.

SaTsuJiN
I liked the first game... so I may give this one a spin... doubt I'll bother with mutliplayer though

Smasandian
Me niether. Monolith MP's are rarely interesting in my opinion.

@st
I played through this game last week, followed by the original after that(first time). I really liked it, and I believe its much better than the original. The level design, the drunken/supernatural moments, the new CSI mechanics, and deeper combat all make the game much better than the original.

I also personally like the new take on Ethan in "Bloodshot", I love Heroes but the original Ethan acted and sounded completely clueless("the trail ends at these lockers"...."have you looked inside?"wink. I dont see any resemblance to the old Ethan, but who cares, he is badass and actually knows what the hell is he doing.

Smasandian
He's a ***** in this game....

I really liked it. The last level I played until my save got mysteriously delated was the cabin. It was pretty damn sweet and very interesting.

@st
I had a ****ed up glitch, in one level you have to throw bombs out of a window before they explode, well the game autosaved 1 second before one bomb missed and bounced back to me, so I loaded up and died instantly. roll eyes (sarcastic)

BTW, im very excited for the sequel, I hope the game sells enough to earn it.

Smasandian
That sucks.

I hate it when developers dont give a few options to load your game from different points.

I dont really know if you can do that in Condemned 2 but it should be mandatory that developers give you an option to do that so you dont have to restart the level, or not have the ability to go to a previous checkpoint.

Especially in this game on where the checkpoints are in weird places.

ragesRemorse
thought the first one was a piece of shit. I doubt i'll play this one at all, but i hope it is stunning and that something convinces me to play it.

@st
Originally posted by Smasandian
That sucks.

I hate it when developers dont give a few options to load your game from different points.

I dont really know if you can do that in Condemned 2 but it should be mandatory that developers give you an option to do that so you dont have to restart the level, or not have the ability to go to a previous checkpoint.

Especially in this game on where the checkpoints are in weird places.

Yeah, it wasnt bad, but it did piss me off enough to quit playing for a few hours. Plus it made me do that damn bear sequence again. roll eyes (sarcastic) Though its not hard once you know what to do. lol

Smasandian
Yeah, that sequence is pretty easy once you know it.

Pretty much the whole game is pretty easy in terms of puzzles once you know it.

It's kinda of the theme of the game.

WrathfulDwarf
I remember playing the demo of the first Condemmed.

It felt like CSI meets Land of the Dead. lol

@st
Yeah, I really liked the CSI moments in the sequel, I honestly wish there were more of them.

Mairuzu
Ill pass

or steal it from my friend

Impediment
I downloaded the PS3 demo last night.

Although it was a pretty short demo, I liked what I saw. The story seemed kinda weird and unfinished, but it seemed easy enough to get into.

I might have to rent this.

Smasandian
Originally posted by @st
Yeah, I really liked the CSI moments in the sequel, I honestly wish there were more of them.

Yeah, the first one is damn cool.

It's probably the best one too but those segments really make the game better.

One thing I didnt really like was the segments with the dripping oil. Too many effects.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.