Deadpool vs Darth Maul (Death Match)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaptainStoic
If these two fought to the death who would win? Standard equipment allowed, no bfr, no grenades.

Rewmac
How do you kill someone who can't die?

CaptainStoic
Deadpool can die if his molecules are spread out. Zeus can as well in similar circumstances, as far as what i read in Marvel most beings on a power level much higher than Deadpool would die if this happened... which means that although it is hard to kill him, he can die.

Rewmac
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Deadpool can die if his molecules are spread out. Zeus can as well in similar circumstances, as far as what i read in Marvel most beings on a power level much higher than Deadpool would die if this happened... which means that although it is hard to kill him, he can die. Darth Maul got his ass handed to a padawan...You had a gay haircut...uhuh

Inhuman
Jango Fett gets his head chops off somehow in this fight.

Blax_Hydralisk
Well, for one thing lightsabers can't block regular old lead bullets completely, so I'd imagine that if Deadpool just sprayed Maul with bullets Maul would go down very quickly.. or Maul can just force choke him, then hurl him down an elevator shaft.

Actually Maul just keeps killing him, and eventually goes insane and takes his own life in frustration at being unable to keep him down.

Inhuman
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Well, for one thing lightsabers can't block regular old lead bullets completely

Were in the movies did someone shoot lead bullets at someone with a lightsaber?

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Inhuman
Were in the movies did someone shoot lead bullets at someone with a lightsaber? The 3rd one. It also clearly explained it as well.

Inhuman
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
The 3rd one. It also clearly explained it as well.

I dont remember that erm

Mr. Slippyfist
I dont remember that erm You... didn't watch Star Wars?!?! shock

Inhuman
You... didn't watch Star Wars?!?! shock

lulz

I have the movies smile

What part did someone shoot a jedi with lead bullets?
So I can watch that part.

Mr. Slippyfist
lulz

I have the movies smile

What part did someone shoot a jedi with lead bullets?
So I can watch that part. The 3rd one.

In the scene when they went to LA. Luke was taken down by the ricochet of a gangbanger.

Inhuman
The 3rd one.

In the scene when they went to LA. Luke was taken down by the ricochet of a gangbanger.

Aaahh... that part. duuuh

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Well, for one thing lightsabers can't block regular old lead bullets completely, so I'd imagine that if Deadpool just sprayed Maul with bullets Maul would go down very quickly.. or Maul can just force choke him, then hurl him down an elevator shaft.

Actually Maul just keeps killing him, and eventually goes insane and takes his own life in frustration at being unable to keep him down.

I would pay to see this. big grin Short of BFR, Maul will eventually either run out of gas or his saber will run out of power.

though, I suppose if DP gets his head cut off, that's a win for Maul.

Hmmm. Force-grab, headshot. Maul wins. I just changed my own mind about the fight mid-post. What a concept. stick out tongue

Unnatural-POWER
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Force-grab, headshot. Maul wins.

Badabing
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
If these two fought to the death who would win? Standard equipment allowed, no bfr, no grenades. Two in one day! I don't want anymore threads like this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.