Current hercules vs Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hunbu04
I was just reading the apollo vs colossus thread and a lot of people think that colossus is stronger than apollo and colossus will beat apollo so I was thinkibg how will the new class 100 colossus do against the prince of power

TricksterPriest
He gets beat the **** down. durcules

He can't beat Apollo, and he can't beat Herc.

guy222
herc

severance
Originally posted by hunbu04
I was just reading the apollo vs colossus thread and a lot of people think that colossus is stronger than apollo and colossus will beat apollo so I was thinkibg how will the new class 100 colossus do against the prince of power

pretty sure this has been done immortal Herc does not even break sweat. Collossus ends up looking like he's been to car crushers

snoopdogg
Colossus rips Hercules heart out then takes a bite out of it watching him die.

Mr. Slippyfist
Herc... easily.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Colossus rips Hercules heart out then takes a bite out of it watching him die.

......er?

Priest
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Herc... easily.

SupremeMan
Hercules for the win.

The Fake Macoy
Immortal Herc is too strong for Colossus. Herc takes a solid majority. I'm not sure if he'll win everytime, but I'm thinking at least 7/10.

severance
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Immortal Herc is too strong for Colossus. Herc takes a solid majority. I'm not sure if he'll win everytime, but I'm thinking at least 7/10.

No he would win every time he is so many times more powerful than colosus

guy222
herc still

occultdestroyer
Current Hercules? You mean the one defeated by HE?
Shit, this is match is going to get messy.
For Colossus, that is.

beast1234
full godly hercules takes this

fangirl101
God Herc is so very powerful. Near the very top of the marvel food chain. Isn't she hulk stronger than colossus?

olympian
Hercules drops the sky in Colossus face, and goes out to fetch some mead.

hunbu04
It is true Hercules actually held the entire heavens. talk about strength feats that even top his holding the earth and let not forget he did that before being eleveted to godhood. read incredible herc 121. colossus is like an ant compare to hercules in the strength department

Knowsbleed33
Hercules ftw.

DeathKap
Herc.. *sob*

guy222
Piotr gets beat up again

Enyalus
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Herc... easily.

KingD19
Whoever said She Hulk is stronger than Colossus, you don't know much. And sadly, I'm giving this to Herc, he recently handed Sentry his ass.

Raoul
Originally posted by KingD19
Whoever said She Hulk is stronger than Colossus, you don't know much. And sadly, I'm giving this to Herc, he recently handed Sentry his ass.

Why wouldn't She Hulk be stronger than Colossus?

KingD19
Because he tossed her around before.

Kris Blaze
herc beats Piotr like he was his stepson.

KingD19
I'm taking it you've read the new Deadpool Blaze?

Raoul
Because he tossed her around before.

how long ago?

KingD19
I couldn't tell you, but I think Professor Hulk got on him because of it.

Raoul
I couldn't tell you, but I think Professor Hulk got on him because of it.

yeesh, that is a while ago.

i think pete would give her a fight, but as she is currently, i think she'd beat him...

KingD19
If I recall, didn't She Hulk get floored by Hulk with no fight whatsoever, at least Pete put up one. They both got stronger true, but if someone who is stronger gets stronger, and someone who is weaker gets stronger, the one who was stronger in the first place still wins. They've both gotten strength increases, but he still takes her.

Raoul
If I recall, didn't She Hulk get floored by Hulk with no fight whatsoever, at least Pete put up one. They both got stronger true, but if someone who is stronger gets stronger, and someone who is weaker gets stronger, the one who was stronger in the first place still wins. They've both gotten strength increases, but he still takes her.

i don't think his amp was as good as hers, though, so i dunno.

KingD19
What are some of her current strength feats? I don't really read up on her much.

Nihilist
Herc

Raoul
What are some of her current strength feats? I don't really read up on her much.

i didn't see her during WWH, so i can't speak of that.

Other than that, she was part of the squad that took on Rulk, she beat that Elephant guy fairly well.

I'd have to check my other comics...

Colossus himself doesn't have many recent feats, which is a shame really...

KingD19
She asked WWH to stop, then she tried to hit him, he took it, then slammed her into the ground, making a crater. While the others were trying to fight him, she was laying there in the crater, crying. And she said God Help us.

Raoul
She asked WWH to stop, then she tried to hit him, he took it, then slammed her into the ground, making a crater. While the others were trying to fight him, she was laying there in the crater, crying. And she said God Help us.

ah.

don't think colossus did that well either, tbh...

KingD19
He went toe to toe with Hulk for a few panels/pages, and he got a compliment. Then Hulk did the arm bendy thing. That was better than Jen though.

srankmissingnin
Doesn't see the logic in a jump from Apollo to Herc...

Apollo is a c-string mook.

captain vell
hercules with one hand tied behind his neck and a knife through his jaw.
lol

Raoul
He went toe to toe with Hulk for a few panels/pages, and he got a compliment. Then Hulk did the arm bendy thing. That was better than Jen though.

he hits pete like what, 3 times (including the thunderclap), and neither is a particularly devastating blow. then he says "he's got guts" or something.

i don't consider that to be that impressive...

KingD19
No, they're fighting toe to toe with neither backing down for a few pages. Then he says Colossus would have been a good match for his other incarnations, then he bends his arms. What I'm saying is, going head up with him, and getting a compliment before losing, is better than getting slammed into the ground and forgotten about.

Accel
Didn't Colossus have help from the other X-Men during most of his fight though?

KingD19
No, Dust tried to stop him, it didn't work. Hellion tried, it didn't work. He tossed Rockslide's hands a couple miles away. Then Kitty phased him into the ground, he broke out and healed in moments. Pete was fighting him directly, while Beast and Emma were trying to help, they didn't even register to Hulk.

Accel
Pete didn't register to him either, even with their aid, so what difference does it make if he lasted longer than Jen?

Philosophía
Hercules.

KingD19
Pete did register to him, which is why they were fighting, and you could see when Pete landed blows that Hulk felt them. He wasn't even paying attention to Beast and Emma.

Accel
He WAS however paying attention to Cyclops and Kitty in the midst of it all. Praising Colossus for getting more punches in during all the chaos doesn't mean much.

And Hulk seemed to feel every one's blows to some extent. Just about every one managed to draw blood from him. In the end, Colossus suffered a worse humilation than Jen regardless.

Kris Blaze
I'm taking it you've read the new Deadpool Blaze?

No, but I caught my step-son smoking weed.

Bentley
I came to say that Herc wins so easy is not even funny -I think I did so already, but I like Herc so I don't mind repeating myself-, and here I found that fangirl is banned? How did it happen?

KingD19
Oh, well Deadpool was fighting Bullseye, and he made a reference about beating him like he was his step son.

You mean when Cyclops shot him with his blast, and Hulk grabbed his face? And when Kitty phased him into the ground, and he broke out and healed?

Colossus fought him for a few panels, true he got his arms bent, but he put up a fight, and got a compliment. Jen got slammed and forgotten about, she wasn't even worth Hulk's time.

Accel
Neither was Pete.

KingD19
In truth, nobody was worth his time except Zom Strange and Sentry. But Pete put up a fight, whereas Jen didn't, that's the fact I'm trying to get across, and the fact you don't seem to realize.

Accel
In truth, nobody was worth his time except Zom Strange and Sentry. But Pete put up a fight, whereas Jen didn't, that's the fact I'm trying to get across, and the fact you don't seem to realize.
I get what you're trying to get across. I'm just pointing out why it's incredibly silly.

Colossus didn't do any more damage than Jen did and up until his arms were bent, he didn't take any hits that matched the one that put Jen down. He had the aid of his teammates as well, whereas Jen didn't. You're trying too hard to play up his fight with Hulk as if it somehow proves he's stronger than Jen, which it doesn't.

KingD19
Beast and Emma weren't helping. That's like saying a couple 4 year olds hitting me while I'm fighting you is help on your part.

Bouboumaster
Hercules

ares834
Herc. He completley destroyed that Thor clone he can do the same to Colosus.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Accel
Didn't Colossus have help from the other X-Men during most of his fight though?
Yes he did .

snoopdogg

Colossus fought him for a few panels, true he got his arms bent, but he put up a fight, and got a compliment. Jen got slammed and forgotten about, she wasn't even worth Hulk's time. laughing

Battlehammer
Jen sucks we get it, what deos that have to do with herc?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Jen sucks we get it, what deos that have to do with herc? Zip it, nobody was talking to you.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Zip it, nobody was talking to you.
you zip it. I have a right to say what ever I want to say snoopy.

The Nuul
I bet If Colossus was on DC side, he would beat Herc.

Raoul
No, they're fighting toe to toe with neither backing down for a few pages. Then he says Colossus would have been a good match for his other incarnations, then he bends his arms. What I'm saying is, going head up with him, and getting a compliment before losing, is better than getting slammed into the ground and forgotten about.

even if you want to go that route, that's still ONE showing, and is in no way indicative of a gap between the characters, imo.

Accel
It's funny on how he keeps bringing up the so-called "compliment" Hulk gave Colossus as if it really meant any thing.

The Nuul
Its a valid compliment but Colossus is no where near Hulk or Juggernaut in terms of strength .

CosmicComet
How can Piotr possibly win?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.