Shutter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

D-Wag
Shutter

http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/shutter/large.html

Looks like something I'd watch.

MildPossession
Oo look ANOTHER remake, saw the trailer some time ago, looks absolutely terrible. Just seek out the original film.

General G
Of course it's a remake! Everything is nowadays...they are running out of ideas...notice the recurring themes?

Rajendra
the movie is good anyway,scary and full of suspense!

General G
I will believe you...and I will probably check it out anyways.

aciam
Asian horror film Shutter is a decent horror film to watch. It has good plot, unique story and unpredictable twist

Rajendra
the twist of the story makes me feel excited. you wouldn't know what will happen next....

MildPossession
I hope you are talking about the original and not the remake. The original Shutter guys brought a film out last year called Alone, well worth the watch.

Blax_Hydralisk
Why does Hollywood insist on remaking this japanese horror movies?

GIVE US SOMETHING ORIGINAL!

MildPossession
They are not Japanese movies, but yes.

k-white
I thought this horror movie was very good but it seems like all my friends hated it... What do you think??

MildPossession
Remake looks crap and probably IS crap. Original is a good addition to the Asian horror films. I hope you were on about the original film.

k-white
personally i thought the movie was OK not very scary but very intersting, i was looking up reviews for it when i found this site ( the fear photo . com its pretty cool u can make your own "spirit photos"

Darth Vicious
I thought it was nothing special. It wasnt really scary.

angelamia
I watched this movie because of Joshua Jackson... where has he been these days? I thought it was alright. I liked the ending, even if a lot of you didn't.

hah, k-white, I did one of those...
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y237/Nrvanagrl/shutter.jpg

lenovo
Shutter is about a newly married couple discovers disturbing, ghostly images in photographs they develop after a tragic accident. Fearing the manifestations may be connected, they investigate and learn that some mysteries are better left unsolved.

Shutter's official website where you can create your own ghostly pictures of yourself.

URL: shutterdvd.com/

Enjoy!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.