Is It Weird To Sleep With the Light On?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Neo_Version 7
I still can't sleep w/o the lights. Mind you, not my actual room lights. I mean, my bathroom light or kitchen or hallway light is on. That way, a bit of light gets into my room.

Well, is it weird? big grin

Rogue Jedi
same. Not out of fear of the dark, I happen to sleep in the daytime, and there is always a residual amount of light.

Neo_Version 7
I love sleeping during the day. I just hate the fact that I can't sleep so much at night when I do that.

That's why I quit that shit.

Rogue Jedi
even at night I have to have a bit of light.

JacopeX
I can't sleep with the TV on! closedeyes

T.M
For me it has to be totally dark for me to sleep.

thats why I can't sleep during the day.

Neo_Version 7
Oh, yes! Hight five!

So what do you think it is? Is it some psychological thing we have? Night terrors and the like?

Rogue Jedi
Just different preferences.

Neo_Version 7
Originally posted by JacopeX
I can't sleep with the TV on! closedeyes

Funny thing that. I know some people who sleep while watching TV. I personally think that's sick. I just think it's a gigantic waste of electricity.
Although the same can be said with the lights but I doubt a light bulb matches the electricity consumption of a television.

I can sleep with my iPod playing though. Albeit, at the lowest volume possible. stick out tongue

Neo_Version 7
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Just different preferences.

I'm down with that.

SelphieT
I prefer it to be completely dark. My cell phone's light often annoys me when I try to fall asleep.

chillmeistergen
It really doesn't matter to me, I can sleep anywhere.

Mairuzu
Its always dark with your eyes closed, plus i just wanna dream!

McLovin
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
It really doesn't matter to me, I can sleep anywhere.

Diablo Cerberus
it's not so much strange, just that you like the presence of the light. smile

personally, though, i cannae sleep if even the most miniscule bit of light finds its way through to me. it has to be so pitch black that i can't see an inch in front of me...

Bardock42
I prefer it relatively dark, but I enjoy background music or a movie going in the background.

Rogue Jedi
me too, I leave the TV on with the volume turned down.

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by T.M
For me it has to be totally dark for me to sleep.

thats why I can't sleep during the day. Same here. If it's not pitch black, I'm not falling asleep stick out tongue

FoxMeister
I recently stopped keeping my light on at night and i now prefer it

Rogue Jedi
the Boogity man awaits.....

FoxMeister
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
the Boogity man awaits.....

nonefox The boogity man is scared of pee so every night i pee myself no expression

Bardock42
Originally posted by FoxMeister
nonefox The boogity man is scared of pee so every night i pee myself no expression You show that faggy bastard.

It's weird though, my boogey men was afraid of droughts, so every night he came and pee'd my bad. Curiouser and curiouser.

FoxMeister
I also heard that he was scared of sex. So i gotta go get me some of those before they run out

Mairuzu
Says the 14 year old

they get younger and younger everyday!

FoxMeister
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Says the 14 year old

they get younger and younger everyday!

Not yet *****

Bardock42
I also heard that he was scared of sex. So i gotta go get me some of those before they run out

I think many sex partners find it weird to wake up in their lovers pee.

Then again it's the internet, I am sure there are sites dedicated just to that.

Mairuzu
Not yet ***** Says the almost 14 year old

FoxMeister
Originally posted by Bardock42
I think many sex partners find it weird to wake up in their lovers pee.

Then again it's the internet, I am sure there are sites dedicated just to that.

crylaugh0

The boogy man likes House though so i gotta stop watchin it on 5 US

FoxMeister
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Says the almost 14 year old

herbstop Hush this nonsense

Bardock42
crylaugh0

The boogy man likes House though so i gotta stop watchin it on 5 US MY THIEFERY EXPOSED oh

FoxMeister
Huh? Boogy man also likes static electricity mhmm dunno where he would find that... A balloon sleepover party?

Tempe Brennan
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
I still can't sleep w/o the lights. Mind you, not my actual room lights. I mean, my bathroom light or kitchen or hallway light is on. That way, a bit of light gets into my room.

Well, is it weird? big grin

Nope. I sleep with a nightlight, and have for years. If I ever go someplace to stay the night - the light comes with me. smile

LilyMaree
I sleep with natural light - the moon, or i leave the computer running while it plays soft music.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.