Oh Noez! He's Back!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WrathfulDwarf
Ambush Bug

goof

grey fox
YAY !

Dc's Deadpool is back !!!

Neo Darkhalen
Err ok, one of his villains is a sock, with a Dr. Doom mask............sold. no expression

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Err ok, one of his villains is a sock, with a Dr. Doom mask............sold. no expression

Yeah, if you're not into characters like Ambush Bug or Captain Carrot this isn't for you. Just plain silly comic book comedy.

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Yeah, if you're not into characters like Ambush Bug or Captain Carrot this isn't for you. Just plain silly comic book comedy.

Did you not read the sold part?

That means good, why does everyone take what I say the wrong way.

WrathfulDwarf

I-I know what you mean...

Neo Darkhalen
Yes tell me about it my friend.

But on this subject it proves to be a most interesting read, I think I may pic it up; see what it's all about, I must confess that I have not heard or read any of his previous titles, but from the look of things it proves humor and good tales, that's good enough for me.

roughrider
They have to get Keith Giffen & Fabian Nicenza to do a Deadpool-Ambush Bug crossover, where they make fun of other crossovers & comics in general! laughing out loud

grey fox
Originally posted by roughrider
They have to get Keith Giffen & Fabian Nicenza to do a Deadpool-Ambush Bug crossover, where they make fun of other crossovers & comics in general! laughing out loud

That would be made of win.

The only thing that could make such an idea even greater would be to Include Squirrel girl and the Runaways.

WrathfulDwarf
Anyone read it? I think you guys will like it. laughing out loud

willRules
Originally posted by grey fox
Dc's Deadpool is back

Nuff said, really.....

Galan007
Anyone read it? I think you guys will like it. laughing out loud love it.

Juntai
Originally posted by grey fox
YAY !

Dc's Deadpool is back !!! I always thought of Deadpool as more of Lobo trapped in Deathstroke's costumes.

roughrider
The difference between Deadpool and characters like Ambush Bug & Lobo, is that for all the lunacy Deadpool still acts in an enviroment with rules; he has an origin and other definable aspects. While Ambush Bug & Lobo are created to be parodies of comic book characters in general, so anarchy rules everything in their stories.

Galan007
Bump, because I'm still loving the series... big grin

And did anyone else notice Ambush Bug's appearance in GotG?:

http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1158164_ambug1.jpg

He's everywhere.. shifty

Tom Joad

no expression smilie does that...

Endless Mike
This series is great, I like all the jabs at the writers and such

WrathfulDwarf
Ambush Bug should get a animated series....

Might have to suggest that idea to Didio next time. mmm

Galan007
Ambush Bug should get a animated series....

Might have to suggest that idea to Didio next time. mmm laughing out loud

On a sidenote, I don't know how many people have actually followed Ambush Bug's career, but he's one of the few characters who knows Superman's 'secret' identity. In fact, the first time AB saw Supes (as Clark,) he was able to see through his 'disguise' right away. He actually found it hilarious that people fell for it. lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.