Go Me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Angel Psychosis
Hey Guys I'm Angel Psychosis The Greatest Person on the face of the Earth And Super Man Would SOOOOOOOOOOO lose to Goku. ONE WORD PEOPLE. KRYPTONITE. KRYPTONITE ENDS SUPERMAN AND SO WOULD GOKU. IF DOOMSDAY CAN END SUPERMAN, IM PRETTY SURE GOKU COULD TOO...........SO PUT THAT IN YOUR BLOODY PIPE AND SMOKE IT.

Storm
Welcome to our humble madhouse wink

guy222
have fun

tifa_karate15
hi in new to dont really know what to do lol smile smile

tifa_karate15
wat is everyone been up 2

amlap
your wasting all that anger and resentment in the wrong thread.... kick all the superman dorks with that shit in the superman thread. i just hate to see a good arguementive topic go to waste.

Enjoy your stay at KMC... "HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH"(or at least thats what the flyers say...?)

Yoshi Paradise
Originally posted by Angel Psychosis
Hey Guys I'm Angel Psychosis The Greatest Person on the face of the Earth And Super Man Would SOOOOOOOOOOO lose to Goku. ONE WORD PEOPLE. KRYPTONITE. KRYPTONITE ENDS SUPERMAN AND SO WOULD GOKU. IF DOOMSDAY CAN END SUPERMAN, IM PRETTY SURE GOKU COULD TOO...........SO PUT THAT IN YOUR BLOODY PIPE AND SMOKE IT.

Have fun at KMC Forums.

The Mean Queen
run when you can

BruceSkywalker
Have fun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.