The battle of the Masters, part 2 : Master Asia vs. Kenshiro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TricksterPriest
After wrecking Happosai in a rediculously one-sided bout, Master is on the hunt for a new challenge.

So it's a pleasent surprise when one delivers itself to him, in the form of the last master of Hokuto Shin Ken.

Kenshiro, the man with the 7 scars, has heard of Master Asia, and wishes to test his skills against the Undefeated of the East. Master, after some egging on by Domon, accepts the match.

Same place as last time, HK G Gundam arena.

Master is at peak power and is cured of his illness.

Kenshiro is before he gets Muso Tensei.

For anyone griping, that move is broken as hell, so it's being locked out in the interest of fairness.

If he needs it, Kenshiro gets the move unlocked. But only if he can't win without it.

Ikuze.

King Kandy
Master Asia can destroy giant robots with a ****ing towel. I know Kenshiro once wrecked a sky-scraper but this is just rediculous.

TricksterPriest
Then YOU come up with the next fight! durfist

King Kandy
Master Asia is one of the most powerful human characters ever. It'll be tough to top. Even characters from shows like Naruto don't destroy giant metal warriors using a towel.

Blax_Hydralisk
With a towel?

I want to see that, just for potential "lulz".

I used to be obsessed with G Gundam but that was years ago and I don't remember.

King Kandy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAizwLfZbUA

Master Asia DESTROYS several MS using Domon's scarf... And can fly by twirling it at supersonic speeds. He caught giant bullets/canon balls with his bare hands. He also lifts up a gundam with his bare hands while flying. He moves faster then their sensors could detect, and could make them explode... somehow.

Blax_Hydralisk
Master Asia fecking pwnz laughing out loud

grey fox
Kenshiro dies if he can't use his head-exploding punch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.