You do whatever the tube tells you..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
Good video. feel free to drop in your comments

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PE7VHDLnYw smile

jaden101
passionate video...although the point being made is that too many people only watch entertainment...one of the people is actually speakin out FOR newspapers which you regularly rally against so i dont really get the message you're trying to put across...seeing as it seems to be "there is a load of drivel on tv" and that's about it

nice video though

Deano
i think the main point is 'what if the tv got in the hands of the wrong people..how easy would it be to sell lies as truth'

its what we are seeing today imo.

jaden101
i guess the fact that we both take something different from the video is a point in itself as well

Mr Parker
so Deano,HAVE you read through all my posts on my Clinton thread?

I'll talk about the vidoe another time,pressed for time at the moment.

apoc001
Most people do exactly what is portrated in a positive way on TV. They'll see people diving head-first into the door of a car with everybody around them laughing, and then they'll think "That's funny," and then they'll go out and act stupid, injuring themselves just for kicks. Yet I've seen the same things, and I don't do it. However, I was fairly well-disciplined as a child and knew better than to do stupid stuff just because people like it. So I think the problem isn't TV, it's just that our society is afraid to discipline people now, or tell them what's right and wrong, because they don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. Yeah I dunno. That's just my thought.

Katsu
I love that clip Deano, it is awesome.

The people have been enslaved by the Tube. People no longer eat at the dinner table, they sit in front of the Tube. Love couples no longer look each other in the eyes, they look at the Tube. Parents no longer raise their children, they put them in front of the Tube. People no longer talk with each other, they talk about the Tube. sad

This Tube is pure evil when a person does not realize it shapes and molds a persons thinking, 90% of what you know comes from The Tube.

It is the perfect way to control a person who is ignorant of the power the Tube has.

Wake up people!

http://www.tldm.org/News6/tv.JPG

http://www.bostonblueyes.com/blog/aljazeera-tv.gif

http://www.calgary911truth.org/photos/uncategorized/2007/05/02/020507ok_dees.jpg

Furion
but 90% of what I know comes from the computer and books.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Katsu

The people have been enslaved by the Tube. People no longer eat at the dinner table, they sit in front of the Tube. Love couples no longer look each other in the eyes, they look at the Tube. Parents no longer raise their children, they put them in front of the Tube. People no longer talk with each other, they talk about the Tube. sad

This Tube is pure evil when a person does not realize it shapes and molds a persons thinking, 90% of what you know comes from The Tube.

It is the perfect way to control a person who is ignorant of the power the Tube has.

Wake up people!

http://www.calgary911truth.org/photos/uncategorized/2007/05/02/020507ok_dees.jpg

so very true.because of that,those Leave it to beaver days when the kids would sit down at the table with their parents and talk with them are over with.

Katsu
Originally posted by Furion
but 90% of what I know comes from the computer and books.

What do you know?

Please tell me about secret societies, what kind of philosophies they believe in, how they make use of occult knowledge, what that occult knowledge is and how do they use it to control people?

Maybe there are things you do not know of?

You only look up stuff online and in books you know of, so when you dont know about it, you will not look for it online or in books.

Lord Follen
What do you know?

Please tell me about secret societies, what kind of philosophies they believe in, how they make use of occult knowledge, what that occult knowledge is and how do they use it to control people?

Maybe there are things you do not know of?

You only look up stuff online and in books you know of, so when you dont know about it, you will not look for it online or in books. i think your reading alittle to far into that comment, where as it was a contradictory statment over a coment made that people get 90% info from the tube. the way you interpret it, it seems, is that they know everything and you want it to spit it back out. how i interpreted it was, that out of evrything they know regardless the AMOUNT they know that not all of it was from the tube.

jaden101
the irony being that if you change this thread by adding 3 letters to a word then it gets flipped on all the people agreeing with the video

you do whatever youtube tells you..

Magee
Oh no they do real research like searching google or reading a book...

lord xyz
You do whatever Alex Jones tells you...

Bat Dude

Wake up people!

That man and woman on the TVs in that last pic are CREEPY...

But anyway, I don't really watch TV anymore... The only things I watch on TV anymore are pro sports, That 70s Show, and pro wrestling... All my news, music, etc. come from the Internet...

Bat Dude
Originally posted by Bat Dude
That man and woman on the TVs in that last pic are CREEPY...

But anyway, I don't really watch TV anymore... The only things I watch on TV anymore are pro sports, That 70s Show, and pro wrestling... All my news, music, etc. come from the Internet...

To add on what I said...

I admit to watching TV, and I realize that TV is a tool for propaganda, but what about this?

These YouTube videos about this whole subject, you know, about how the TV is a tool for propaganda and such? Well, THEY TOO are a tool for propaganda... THEY TOO are just as easily able to shape and mold your thinking, create images and truths in your head that don't exist... THEY TOO cannot be trusted... We're ALL in a hypnotic trance, every one of us... The people who trust the Tube, the people who don't... The people who believe these conspiracies, and those who don't... I'm so saddened by this realization... But now I see that NOTHING can be believed anymore... There is no truth, at least, nothing known by us, the people... EVERYTHING can and is used for propaganda and molding of the population's brains... Whether it's Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan footage that does it, or the NWO and Illuminati footage that does it, EVERYONE is under some kind of trance...

And the question I pose is... What can we believe in anymore? Until we find the answer to this, I don't think the situation will get better any time soon...

P.S.: I may sound like one of those "crazy guys", but that's what I've gotten out of all this...

Deano
yeh but at least we have a choice on the internet. tv is controlled.

jaden101
you have a choice in what you watch and dont watch on any medium...my point is that you claim tv has a certain agenda yet pretty much every video you post also has an agenda...there is no difference and to argue otherwise is pointless

Bat Dude
Originally posted by jaden101
you have a choice in what you watch and dont watch on any medium...my point is that you claim tv has a certain agenda yet pretty much every video you post also has an agenda...there is no difference and to argue otherwise is pointless

That's exactly the point I'm making...

Both sides are trying to make you believe something that may or may not be true... Both have an agenda... Both want control of your mind...

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Deano
yeh but at least we have a choice on the internet. tv is controlled.

so very true.at least with the internet you can get information out there thats blacked out from the tube and major newspapers that never gets reported.As far as someone said about getting information with books,you got to look at who that author is and if he has footnotes and references at the back of the page to show where he got the information.Example-the kennedy assassination which i have researched for years and have read through dozens of books on,the ones that defend the official version that oswald did it,they got no evidence in their stories that prove what their saying is true and they are always tied to some government agency.Like there was a book written on the 30th anniversary of his assassination by this author defending the warren commission that oswald was the lone assassin,and the author of that book was a lawyer who was proven to have a law firm that was a lobbying firm for the CIA.Its full of so many outright lies that have been proven false.Most of the books that criticise the warren commission and say the government did it however,well the evidence is overwhelming in the case that thats true.The internet and books are by far a much more valuable tool to research than the tube.thats common knowledge.

jaden101
books and internet sites are only reliable if the sources they use are reliable...personally i would love to see what would happen if i used a reference to a youtube video in a published paper

but yes i agree that alot of TV is censored and you can find stuff online that you cant get on tv...beheading videos...human rights violations etc

you only need to look at the student in afghanistan who was sentenced to death for looking up information about human rights on the internet

Bat Dude
Originally posted by Mr Parker
so very true.at least with the internet you can get information out there thats blacked out from the tube and major newspapers that never gets reported.As far as someone said about getting information with books,you got to look at who that author is and if he has footnotes and references at the back of the page to show where he got the information.Example-the kennedy assassination which i have researched for years and have read through dozens of books on,the ones that defend the official version that oswald did it,they got no evidence in their stories that prove what their saying is true and they are always tied to some government agency.Like there was a book written on the 30th anniversary of his assassination by this author defending the warren commission that oswald was the lone assassin,and the author of that book was a lawyer who was proven to have a law firm that was a lobbying firm for the CIA.Its full of so many outright lies that have been proven false.Most of the books that criticise the warren commission and say the government did it however,well the evidence is overwhelming in the case that thats true.The internet and books are by far a much more valuable tool to research than the tube.thats common knowledge.

That's true, but you're missing my point...

It's just like television news, this NWO/conspiracy/Illuminati/etc. stuff... It's trying to make you believe something that for all we know might not be true... It has it's own agenda, just like television news... It's trying to make you think in the way it wants you to, just like television news... It's a propaganda force, just like television news...

In a way, the stuff we find on the internet (vids, articles, etc.) is just as bad as the "news" on the television...

However, like you said, you CAN find very reliable sources, but you have to really know where to look...

Mr Parker
I see what you mean and thats a good point. I was just saying that Deano made a really good point that at least with the net and books we have a choice.Plus lots of times you come across factual documented proof,where with the tube,like Deano said,you dont have a choice because its ALL propaganda and lies.

jaden101
you still have a choice to watch or not to watch though...that's the point...every person has an agenda...every piece of information online, in a book or on the tv is made/written by a person...thus it stands to reason that everything has an agenda...even the most rigorous pieces of scientific research are initiated with some sort of desired outcome...although at least proper science...when it finds out something that contradicts what the researchers were looking for then they state it as such

the difference being that other forms of media dont...they either stifle what contradicts their point of view...as you say tv does...or they continue to put forward false information...

Bat Dude
I see what you mean and thats a good point. I was just saying that Deano made a really good point that at least with the net and books we have a choice.Plus lots of times you come across factual documented proof,where with the tube,like Deano said,you dont have a choice because its ALL propaganda and lies.

True... It's not ALL propaganda, and we don't have a choice in what is said or what's on it...

But lest we forget that the corrupt people do have some power over what's on the internet... If China can filter sites from computers throughout their whole country, then I'm pretty sure corrupt men and women can put stuff in and filter it if they really wanted to...

So that brings me back to my point... Either NOTHING can be trusted (corrupt people control all the multimedia), or there are two sides that we may or may not be able to trust and a few reliable sources...

For all we know, this whole conspiracy/Illuminati stuff could be a way of DIVIDING the people (who, I'm not sure, but it is a possibility)... It could be a set-up by some group to divide us and cause distrust of the government for some kind of conflict, like a fascist coup (Bush is fascist, you know)... And we could be buying it...

Deano
with the internet u can choose what feels right to you. with tv u cannot.

not everyone has an agenda

jaden101
with the internet u can choose what feels right to you. with tv u cannot.

not everyone has an agenda

you can if you dont happen to believe that every reporter and investigator for news and documentaries is a corrupt slave to behind the scenes government

and yes...everyone has an agenda...

lord xyz
I see what you mean and thats a good point. I was just saying that Deano made a really good point that at least with the net and books we have a choice.Plus lots of times you come across factual documented proof,where with the tube,like Deano said,you dont have a choice because its ALL propaganda and lies. I see conspiracy specials on "the tube". Are they ALL propoganda and lies?

Deano
Originally posted by jaden101
you can if you dont happen to believe that every reporter and investigator for news and documentaries is a corrupt slave to behind the scenes government

and yes...everyone has an agenda...

some people just want the truth to be known, whatever that may be. call that an agenda if u wish

lord xyz
some people just want the truth to be known, whatever that may be. call that an agenda if u wish Wanting the truth is no excuse for clinical retardation however. Not naming names or anything.

Deano
most people anywhere can be retarded. not everyone is though

jaden101
some people just want the truth to be known, whatever that may be. call that an agenda if u wish

i'm not entirely finger pointing at your causes...i'm generally refering to pretty much any video...that looks at any issue....there is some preconceived notion before it is made...regardless of the intent

my point is that youtube is no more reliable than any other source...probably less so because there is never even the remotest attempt at impartiality

Bat Dude

Ah, but you never know what's the truth and what isn't anymore... Everyone goes about it the same way...

Books telling you one thing, other books telling you another...

Internet articles telling you one thing, others telling you another...

That's another one of my points... Nothing is "truth" anymore... We lost that a long time ago when we created television and internet...

lord xyz
most people anywhere can be retarded. not everyone is though It's important to know who is though.

Katsu
Originally posted by Bat Dude
Ah, but you never know what's the truth and what isn't anymore... Everyone goes about it the same way...

Books telling you one thing, other books telling you another...

Internet articles telling you one thing, others telling you another...

That's another one of my points... Nothing is "truth" anymore... We lost that a long time ago when we created television and internet...

You are absolutely right Bat Dude!

However that does not mean the Truth is NOT out there. It is! Only its well hidden and you have to make your way through a whole bunch of lies and disinfo before you finally "get there", The Truth that is.

Dont give up! Keep looking!

Mr Parker
Exactly.the thing is,if its information out there on how corrupt a politician is,the information is almost always accurate and true because we all know politicians are corrupt.For instance,take the kennedy assassination.There is too much overwhelming evidence out there that proves the CIA was behind it all thanks to ARRB releasing previously classified information on it.

Mark Question
I'll have to order "Network," forgot about that flick.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.