mission avenger down

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
Doom, Ultron, and Loki have devised a plan to take out the avengers in a colabrative effort. They have staged it so that the juggernaught (with a force of 100 hand ninjas ) will attack a large uranium holding facility in russia with the potental of causing a massive world wide release of radiaton. When the avengers move in to stop him then they will strike with a combine force of almost 1000 troops. Also after the avengers have been worked over enough then doom and crew will attack them with thier hand picked strike force composing of

the mandarin
spiral
nimrod
the wizard
the hood
dragon man
iron maniac
baron mordo

the army will consist of 300 doombots, ultron drones, and trolls (each) Their task is not to defeat the avengers but to wear down and separate each member and keep them from escaping, and of course there have been communications, and teleportation jammers (both mystical and technological) already preset to go off when they spring their trap.

The avengers

sentry
ironman
ares
wonderman
ms marvel
black widow
wasp
spider woman

psycho gundam
damn, if that was made it would be longer than civil war, planet hulk, and the tie ins combined to complete that battle

Mindset
Is this the Ultron from Conquest? eek!

lando005
ultron as in last appearance. doom, loki and ultron wont get directly involved in the fight their objective is to capture or destroy the avengers

tkitna
Sentry solos

Bouboumaster
Without Hulk or Thor...

They are ****ed.

tkitna
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Without Hulk or Thor...

They are ****ed.

Why?

Inhuman
Avengers get Ass Raped & Donkey Punched

lando005
Originally posted by tkitna
Sentry solos yea i was worried at first that sentry would speed blitz the whole thing but the way the odds are stacked even he might not move fast enough to save his teammates

tkitna
Originally posted by lando005
yea i was worried at first that sentry would speed blitz the whole thing but the way the odds are stacked even he might not move fast enough to save his teammates

Well, the way i'm looking at this is 100 hand ninjas, 300 doombots, Ultron bots, and trolls get taken down fairly easy by Wonderman and Ms. Marvel, the stack of b-list crooks are handled by the rest failry quick, and then theres Juggernaut. Sentry BRF's and then they rush the big 3.

Crap, I just read it again and realized Loki is on the that team. This doesnt look so clear now.

llagrok
300 trolls?

Avengers are ****ed.

tkitna
Originally posted by llagrok
300 trolls?

Avengers are ****ed.

Yeah, the more I thought about, your right. The Avengers are screwed here.

lando005
Originally posted by tkitna
Well, the way i'm looking at this is 100 hand ninjas, 300 doombots, Ultron bots, and trolls get taken down fairly easy by Wonderman and Ms. Marvel, the stack of b-list crooks are handled by the rest failry quick, and then theres Juggernaut. Sentry BRF's and then they rush the big 3.

Crap, I just read it again and realized Loki is on the that team. This doesnt look so clear now. sentry would be slowed trying to stop a already moving juggernaut that's gonna take some time all the rest of the troops are only there to wear down and spread the avengers out, and even for this roster they'll be a bit worn down by the time the strike force moves in for the kill the avengers get caught here. The only things i see in their favor is how many units ironman can take control of and how fast can sentry take out juggernaut. Other than that they are going to need some outside interference to win

Tron
Originally posted by lando005
ultron as in last appearance. doom, loki and ultron wont get directly involved in the fight their objective is to capture or destroy the avengers

Time-line wise, Ultron's last appearance was in Conquest, if that's the version you're referring to.

Mr. Slippyfist
300 Devilhulks?!?

Oh sweet Jesus...

psycho gundam
yeah man, nix the trolls

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.