Odin vs Imperiex Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Warakia
A fury and resolve far greater than any he had ever known began to boil inside Odin. The reality he had just worked so hard to repair was now in danger again, for even without exchange of words, he knew the intent of Imperiex.

"Foul being of mindless destruction! You have made a fatal mistake this day!" Odin bellowed in the direction of the encroaching Imperiex. "Your crusade ends here!"

Odin raised his spear with a brutal war cry! Before Imperiex could get any closer, Odin blitzed toward him faster than light. Imperiex was not caught off guard for long.

The two powerhouses clashed, releasing an enormous shockwave and a cosmic battle ensued once again!

vlaaad12345
imperiex stomps odin.

starlock
Imperiex for the win

shiv
Odinforce turns Imperiex into Soda.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Warakia
A fury and resolve far greater than any he had ever known began to boil inside Odin. The reality he had just worked so hard to repair was now in danger again, for even without exchange of words, he knew the intent of Imperiex.

"Foul being of mindless destruction! You have made a fatal mistake this day!" Odin bellowed in the direction of the encroaching Imperiex. "Your crusade ends here!"

Odin raised his spear with a brutal war cry! Before Imperiex could get any closer, Odin blitzed toward him faster than light. Imperiex was not caught off guard for long.

The two powerhouses clashed, releasing an enormous shockwave and a cosmic battle ensued once again!

Imperiex Prime for the win.

Juntai
Imperiex.

shiv
Imperiex can be undone by Magic. Odinforce can siphon the energy animating Imperiex and use it to cure cancer or repower suns consumed by Phoenix Galaxies devoured by Galactus.. etc.

Galan007
Originally posted by shiv
Imperiex can be undone by Magic. Odinforce can siphon the energy animating Imperiex and use it to cure cancer or repower suns consumed by Phoenix Galaxies devoured by Galactus.. etc. Imperiex ftw. smile

Estacado
Imperiex can be undone by Magic. Odinforce can siphon the energy animating Imperiex and use it to cure cancer or repower suns consumed by Phoenix Galaxies devoured by Galactus.. etc. Originally posted by Galan007
Imperiex ftw. smile

shiv
Desaad, Batman and Darkseid had the brains to take down Imperiex

Odin has eons of experience and access to the finest minds in the cosmo's

Odin would send a doppelganger/ Loki under mind controll to waste Imperiex's time while time travelling and dimension hopping to fine tune his assault.

Then three seconds Into Loki's diversion Return and zap Imperiex to hell or something.

Odin owes hell a soul.

Estacado
Desaad, Batman and Darkseid had the brains to take down Imperiex

Odin has eons of experience and access to the finest minds in the cosmo's

Odin would send a doppelganger/ Loki under mind controll to waste Imperiex's time while time travelling and dimension hopping to fine tune his assault.

Then three seconds Into Loki's diversion Return and zap Imperiex to hell or something.

Odin owes hell a soul. Originally posted by Kutulu
Imperiex Prime for the win.

lando005
imperiex

celestialdemon
Imperiex

iceman24567
Imperiex in a stomp of all stomps.

shiv
Imperiex is pretty useless without a vessel.

Odin has enough power to crack any vessel
While Imperiex has vast energy his energy manipulation skill is weak.
I suspect Odin will own Imperiex like a driver owns a car battery.

rico777
Imperiex easily

iceman24567
Imperiex is pretty useless without a vessel.

Odin has enough power to crack any vessel
While Imperiex has vast energy his energy manipulation skill is weak.
I suspect Odin will own Imperiex like a driver owns a car battery. Originally posted by starlock
Imperiex for the win

TricksterPriest
Apparently the insane amount of power required to crack Imperiex's armor isn't clear to you, Shiv.

When Supes did it, he had a sun-amp, Darkseid's Omega Force, and Kismet's power.

When Brainiac 13 did it, he was powerful enough to contain the power within a new Warworld. Incidently, Brainiac 13 was powerful enough to change the universe itself into a computer based world. And btw, Imperiex is considered an omniversal threat. He also can attack through time.

He's the freaking big bang, and I for 1 do not consider Odin's prep time to be the equal of Desaad, Luthor and Darkseid.

Imperiex Prime ruins Asgard easily.

shiv
Out of interest what would happen if Odin backed away at lightspeed, gave the heads up to MePhisto / whoever runs hell telepathically and blinked the entire six galaxies directly behind him into the eternal pit?

King Kandy
Imperiex>Mephisto, so it doesn't matter.

shiv
ok but what if Mephisto knows this and shunts the mess into LT's face.

carver9
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Apparently the insane amount of power required to crack Imperiex's armor isn't clear to you, Shiv.

When Supes did it, he had a sun-amp, Darkseid's Omega Force, and Kismet's power.

When Brainiac 13 did it, he was powerful enough to contain the power within a new Warworld. Incidently, Brainiac 13 was powerful enough to change the universe itself into a computer based world. And btw, Imperiex is considered an omniversal threat. He also can attack through time.

He's the freaking big bang, and I for 1 do not consider Odin's prep time to be the equal of Desaad, Luthor and Darkseid.

Imperiex Prime ruins Asgard easily.

it was actually blue superman who cracked imperex hide and what on panel feats are you using thats going to bring odin down. I hope youre not refferring to the blast that he used against superman. Imperex was nothing but talk and no showing. I dont think that a blue superman could do anything to odin that odin dont want done to him.

Mr. Slippyfist
Odin coz shockwaves acros teh mutiverse!!!

batdude123
Originally posted by carver9
it was actually blue superman who cracked imperex hide and what on panel feats are you using thats going to bring odin down. I hope youre not refferring to the blast that he used against superman. Imperex was nothing but talk and no showing. I dont think that a blue superman could do anything to odin that odin dont want done to him.

doh

He was "blue" because he merged with Strange Visitor aka Kismet. You know, the guardian of all realities?

Did you even read Our Worlds at War? confused

Imperiex owns Odin 10/10.

kevdude

Trickers and Batdude are right, you haven't read OWAW it seems wink

Galan007
it was actually blue superman who cracked imperex hide and what on panel feats are you using thats going to bring odin down. I hope youre not refferring to the blast that he used against superman. Imperex was nothing but talk and no showing. I dont think that a blue superman could do anything to odin that odin dont want done to him. http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_ki1.jpg http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_ki2.jpg http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_ki3.jpg

ermmnone

Lord Prime
Imperiex

Kutulu
Out of interest what would happen if Odin backed away at lightspeed, gave the heads up to MePhisto / whoever runs hell telepathically and blinked the entire six galaxies directly behind him into the eternal pit?

WTF is that going to do? Imperiex Prime can peel back his armor and create a big bang universal level explosion.

shiv
Thus committing suicide.
Odin would survive that.

iceman24567
Whats up with the Odin fanboy? Odin isn't an omniversal player he's so out of his league it took the power of Kismet the "dc version of Eternity" to beat Imperiex how would Odin do against Thor amped by Strange Vistor? He would fall like a brick.

Utrigita
Thus committing suicide.
Odin would survive that.

Survive the destruction of a entire universe, when the hell did Odin survive ore demonstrate the ability to do that???????

btw isn't Imperiex the embodiment of entropy???

llagrok
and I for 1 do not consider Odin's prep time to be the equal of Desaad, Luthor and Darkseid. .

Really?

iceman24567
Originally posted by llagrok
Really? Not combined nah.

llagrok
Originally posted by iceman24567
Not combined nah. '

Odin could just sacrifice another eye in mymir's well, and bam Rune King Odin.

iceman24567
Originally posted by llagrok
'

Odin could just sacrifice another eye in mymir's well, and bam Rune King Odin. Rune King Blind man vs Imperiex Prime....sounds so lame.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by King Kandy
Imperiex>Mephisto, so it doesn't matter.

no expression

TricksterPriest
Cracking his armor does not kill Imperiex. He just reforms after the explosion.

you know those big bad celestials who beat Odin's ass? Imperiex could solo them. Nuff said.

iceman24567
Cracking his armor does not kill Imperiex. He just reforms after the explosion.

you know those big bad celestials who beat Odin's ass? Imperiex could solo them. Nuff said. Agreed.

shiv
Odin falls

TricksterPriest
And massive power disadvantage. Seriously, this guy is worse than Galactus. erm

Erik-Lensherr
no expression

Speechless about some people actually giving Odin a chance.

shiv
takes just one spark to ignite an oil tanker.

Bentley
I'm not convinced that Imperiex is an omniversal threat...

He stomps Odin though.

Utrigita
takes just one spark to ignite an oil tanker.

Well good luck getting that spark any where near the oil in the tanker.

Galan007
Originally posted by Bentley
I'm not convinced that Imperiex is an omniversal threat...

He stomps Odin though. Even though Waverider himself referred to Imperiex as an "Omni-temporal" threat?

Okay. none

quanchi112
Imperiex Prime wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.