Stright Hair

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
I am a 25 year old male and i have wavy hair . I tryed everything from different shampoos to hair strightners . It still does not make them go stright will shaving my head do the trick ?

Many thanks embarrasment

Mairuzu
No idea, i have straight hair

Storm
Have you tried out a permanent straightening treatment?

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

coolmovies
not sure

Storm
You can have your hair professionally straightened at a salon. The perm takes about one to two hours - depending on how long your hair is - and lasts about two to six months. The process includes applying a chemical solution, leaving your hair perfectly, permanently straight.

Passione
Originally posted by coolmovies
I am a 25 year old male and i have wavy hair . I tryed everything from different shampoos to hair strightners . It still does not make them go stright will shaving my head do the trick ?

Many thanks embarrasment

Btw shaving doesnt work! Looks good till it grows to a certain length then the waves come back!

I have to agree with the method that Storm has mentioned. It can be a bit pricey!

Storm

Passione
Is it pure straight now?

coolmovies
My hair is thin and wavy at the moment i cut it last month

WrathfulDwarf
Shave it.

Storm
Originally posted by Passione
Is it pure straight now?
Perfectly sleek and straight.
Originally posted by coolmovies
My hair is thin and wavy at the moment i cut it last month There are several types of professional hair straightening available depending on your budget and hair texture, so it' s best to inform yourself at your stylist.

coolmovies
Shaving it a few times might help

JediSamuraiMRB
My hair is in a ponytail. What sort of brush do you use? Do you blow dry your hair after you wash it?

coolmovies
Just a normal comb i dont use a hair dryer

JediSamuraiMRB
Try a brush also. Using both helps my hair stay straight before I put my hair in a ponytail.

JacopeX
I have a hairstyle no one posseses.

The front half of my hair is flat as the other half is spiked. smile

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by JacopeX
I have a hairstyle no one posseses.

The front half of my hair is flat as the other half is spiked. smile

Why the **** would anyone want to look like that anyway (if you're being serious)?

JacopeX
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Why the **** would anyone want to look like that anyway (if you're being serious)? myspace.com/jacopex

I can rock it. You can't. wink

JediSamuraiMRB
Originally posted by JacopeX
myspace.com/jacopex

I can rock it. You can't. wink

Just saw your pictures on MySpace. Great hairstyle. I had that hairstyle once until I just let my hair grow.

Tempe Brennan
Originally posted by Storm
You can have your hair professionally straightened at a salon. The perm takes about one to two hours - depending on how long your hair is - and lasts about two to six months. The process includes applying a chemical solution, leaving your hair perfectly, permanently straight.

I'd do this, sounds like a good idea!

JediSamuraiMRB
Originally posted by Tempe Brennan
I'd do this, sounds like a good idea!

If you did, you'd be even prettier.

Tempe Brennan
I already have straight hair, lol!!! smile

JediSamuraiMRB
I already have straight hair, lol!!! smile

Very pretty hair I might add.

Tempe Brennan
Originally posted by JediSamuraiMRB
Very pretty hair I might add.

You are such a tease. stick out tongue

JediSamuraiMRB
You are such a tease. stick out tongue

Thanks K. I try to be a lot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.