BO Kain vs Raccoon City Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Furion
BO Kain except......he has the Flesh Armor stuck on him smile

Round 1: 500 zombies
Round 2: 400 zombies 50 lickers
Round 3: 600 zombies 100 lickers
Round 4: 700 zombies 100 Crimson Head Zombies, 100 lickers
Round 5: 800 zombies 200 Crimson Head Zombies, 200 lickers.
He can become a zombie.

Burning thought
hmm interesting, this armor will make it near impossible for kain to win unless he keeps his distance or puts his shield up and realises he has to kill them without making them bleed too much, ime guessing the blood of these zombies will infect kain due to the rules and make him a zombie?

so he would have to try and break their necks, take their souls, or use lighting to turn them to ash from range, but ime not sure, whats a licker? or crimson head?

can kain use diffrerent weps other than the reaver, for example the flame sword?

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Furion
BO Kain except......he has the Flesh Armor stuck on him smile

Round 1: 500 zombies
Round 2: 400 zombies 50 lickers
Round 3: 600 zombies 100 lickers
Round 4: 700 zombies 100 Crimson Head Zombies, 100 lickers
Round 5: 800 zombies 200 Crimson Head Zombies, 200 lickers.
He can become a zombie.

He goes down at around round 3/4.

Furion
1. Zombies have no souls.
2. Lickers are like people turned inside out that can use their tongue to decapitate people.
3. Zombies that are faster and have claws
Licker:
http://www.geocities.com/mundoresident/resh_resurvivor_criatura_licker.jpg
Crimson Head Zombie Description:

Crimson Head Zombies
After you shoot down a zombie, it'll mutate and come alive in an berserker state. Where it runs as fast as you, has razor sharp claws and takes off tons of damage if it bites you. Keep your distance and/or use a powerful weapon to kill it. These things are a pain.

Neo Darkhalen
1. Zombies have no souls.
2. Lickers are like people turned inside out that can use their tongue to decapitate people.
3. Zombies that are faster and have claws

Incorrect

2. Lickers are strong Zombies who have mutated after prolonged exposure to the virus
3. Crimson heads, when a Zombie (Remake) is defeated the virus propels there system if the brain or legs have not been destroyed, or set on fire, the virus mutates in a stronger form.

Burning thought
he wont go down, not without his shield taken away, and if none of these zombies have ranged attacks then i see no reason why kain could not easily keep at range with or without his shield sending energy beams, lightning and other powers, also you sure these zombies have no souls? for example in many horrors, zombies are just humans who have been infected, or bitten by other zombies, having no soul is debatable for these things even if they have lost their minds

if the fiction of this city is so that they dont have souls then fail enough but it would be less effective than fire sword, lightning and energy attacks, but that flesh armour will likely make him want to keep his distance

Furion
Fine no shield.

Neo Darkhalen
And lickers are not inside out people.

Burning thought
kain karate chops his way to victory

Furion
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
And lickers are not inside out people.
They look like it.

SpadeKing
I don't know about the guy that much but, I doubt he would pass the 4th round

Terryc250
Give Kain the shield so he can put up more of a fight, although the shield doesnt last forever.

Furion
Na cause it wouldn't do anything anyway. If any enemy came close enough to attack Kain he would be dead anyway due to the T-Virus.

Burning thought
what do you mean due to the T-virus?

how would them going near him give him the virus, a lot of others could stand near the zombies in the games can they not without getting the virus....i thought it was only injected and air propelled from the virus canisters

but depending on the distance, they wont get near him so unless theres something with amazing speed around

also dont give him the shield otherwise the zombies wont be able to do anything to the face of the fire sword

Neo Darkhalen
Only zombies or animals that bite or scratch you, can infect you.

Burning thought
so what is Furion talking about, all this

If any enemy came close enough to attack Kain he would be dead anyway due to the T-Virus.

he makes it seem like you can be infected just by being near

Neo Darkhalen
Nope the virus cannot affect people within range, in fact some people take multiple hits before they are infected, it depends what virus and in what quantity it is admissioned.

ESB -1138
He can become a zombie.

A vampire-zombie? evil face evil face

Furion
Originally posted by Burning thought
so what is Furion talking about, all this
he makes it seem like you can be infected just by being near
NO, the flesh armor. It absorbs all the blood from enemies. The T-Virus is in the
zombie's blood.

Neo Darkhalen
It's in there DNA.

Furion
It's also in they're blood stream. That's where viruss go. U think it's perfectly safe to drink the blood of a zombie?

Burning thought
so answer me this, why would the zombies be bleeding? the armour drains blood when it comes out, it doesnt pull blood from enemies, as kain slashes and blood flows the armour drains the blood into kain automatically without him feeding

however if kain is using the fire sword, there will be no blood, it cauterises wounds and turns enemies struck to ash

Neo Darkhalen
It's also in they're blood stream. That's where viruss go. U think it's perfectly safe to drink the blood of a zombie?

Why would you want to?

I would me more concerned in my own safety then to try and drink someones blood.

You could have made this gauntlet harder, adding a few more RES villains, other then Zombies and Lickers, for the record, Crimson heads only appear in the mansion, and they have to be killed first before they transform into them, so they would not be around the city, and if this is based of the first RES game then they would not appear at all.

Furion
Originally posted by Burning thought
so answer me this, why would the zombies be bleeding? the armour drains blood when it comes out, it doesnt pull blood from enemies, as kain slashes and blood flows the armour drains the blood into kain automatically without him feeding

however if kain is using the fire sword, there will be no blood, it cauterises wounds and turns enemies struck to ash
oh.....my......god........I can't believe you just said that......Have u ever seen a zombie movie...In Resident Evil Most of the zombies are either bleeding from bite wounds or they are bleeding from rotting.

Burning thought
oh.....my......god........I can't believe you just said that......Have u ever seen a zombie movie...In Resident Evil Most of the zombies are either bleeding from bite wounds or they are bleeding from rotting.

depends how old the zombie is, if its a crimson head then the likelyness is from Dark halens description its blood would of dried in its dead body since its an already dead being anyway, its more likely to of been dead for a long amount of time and hte same can go for most of these zomibes, their not neccerily all bleeding constantly, especially if their dead considering the heart would not be beating and the blood would not be pumped, blood may be dry as in many cases

either way kain does not "have" to fight melee, he can use lighting spell, energy attacks. The lighting spell would blast them to pieces

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.