green lanterns vs marvel team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LORD B
no bfr

gls

kyle
hal
alan(no sentinal)
guy
john

vs

marvel

genis vell
quasar
sentry
thor
silver surfer

which team takes it?

iceman24567
That is a pretty good match up.

LORD B
Originally posted by iceman24567
That is a pretty good match up.
thanks
despite imo marvel team being a tad more powerful the lanterns are accustomed to working as a team.

iceman24567
Yeah but the Lanterns are limited i know what people will say "imagination blah blah" but the other team has so much more they can work with.

lando005
the biggest limitation for the lanterns is that their power rings will eventually be used up, but they have the greater versitility

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by lando005
the biggest limitation for the lanterns is that their power rings will eventually be used up, but they have the greater versitility
Wouldnt exactly call it a limitation..its not like team marvel have unlimited stamina or something hehe.

guy222
good match

take marvel

lando005
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Wouldnt exactly call it a limitation..its not like team marvel have unlimited stamina or something hehe. but in comparison who is more likely to run out of power, also when team marvel gets exhausted all the would need is a short rest where as a lantern would have to get their battery to recharge

Bouboumaster
Thor and Surfer are the two main gun.

I go with Marvel 6,5/10

Good teamwork in GL's side.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Thor and Surfer are the two main gun. And really powerful guns at that. Currently, I think these two would overpower any of the GLs. The rest of the Marvel team could at least stalemate any of these GLs.

I'm thinking Marvel team takes it.

guy222
still marvel

nimbus006
Is this Odin Powered Thor?

Which Genis?

Which Quasar?

If it's merged Genis, Wendell Quasar, and Odin powered Thor, then I believe Marvel takes a large majority.

ultimatethor
The gls could win it if they could possibly quickly take out the marvel teams weak link who is the sentry. However i still say marvel team 6/10

tkitna
The fight is over because Sentry says the fight is over.

Marvel for the majority

skyfather
Originally posted by tkitna
The fight is over because Sentry says the fight is over.

Marvel for the majority
sentry is arguably the weakest on the marvel team no expression

marvel still win though

Scoobless
Originally posted by nimbus006
Is this Odin Powered Thor?

Which Genis?

Which Quasar?

If it's merged Genis, Wendell Quasar, and Odin powered Thor, then I believe Marvel takes a large majority.

It's always the most recent versions unless otherwise stated by the thread opener ... you should know that by now.

nimbus006
Originally posted by Scoobless
It's always the most recent versions unless otherwise stated by the thread opener ... you should know that by now.

True... However, hardly anyone on this forum uses Phyla when referring to Quasar in a vs. thread.

Furthermore, if the most recent versions are to be used, then I believe it means Odinpowered Thor and Merged Genis would be present, which IMO makes this a lobsided battle.

That's why I asked, because it hardly seems fair using "the most recent versions" of these particular characters. smile

Besides, I'm not 100% sure which the most recent version of Genis is. embarrasment

guy222
bumprav

Slaanesh
marvel will take this..thor, surfer and genis are the most powerful guys in here..

TricksterPriest
Most recent Genis is Photon, who's basically as powerful as Insane Genis.

Mindset
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Most recent Genis is Photon, who's basically as powerful as Insane Genis. True, but he isn't bloodlusted like Insane Genis.

Also he is supposed to be more powerful.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.