Darth Nihilus vs. AC Sephiroth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
Who wins?

Furion
Who is Darth Nihilus?

ESB -1138
Nihilus WTFpwns Sephiroth within a second. There is nothing Sephiroth can do to stop the instant kill attack.

EvilAngel
You need to be connected to the force for it to work ESB

Furion
Originally posted by Furion
Who is Darth Nihilus?

Darth Extecute

Wiki it..

ESB -1138
Originally posted by EvilAngel
You need to be connected to the force for it to work ESB

The Force is the basis of all life.

EvilAngel
Originally posted by ESB -1138
The Force is the basis of all life.

Only characters from the Star Wars universe are connnected to the force.

I could argue all living things have a lifestream inside them. But that not the way things work in other games.

Darth Extecute
And in warcraft, life is magic..

Furion
Well according to it. Nihilus likes to kill people connected to the force. Seph is not connected to the Force. Therefore, Nihilus can't do his killing attack.

EvilAngel
Precisely, it's different in almost every game

ESB -1138

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by ESB -1138
killing everything that was touched by the Force

After that, I didnt bother reading more.. That's what everyone is trying to tell you.. The force doesnt exist in Sephiroth..

EvilAngel
All feats are connected to the force.

So really the only weapon he has in his saber.

Furion
LOL except one thing....Seph isn't connected to the force.

Neo Darkhalen
Darth Nihilus would use his skilled lightsabre and the use and knowledge of the force, to decapitate Septh, I will admit this generally goes to Darth.

Furion
Seph's sword is said to be virtually indestructable. I don't know if it would be completely resistant to a lightsabre, or if it would offer any resistance at all.

Neo Darkhalen
A lightsabre can cut through Septh's sword, I shall admit Septh would win against Bowser, but he could not win to the sith, especially a high ranking one such as Nihilus.

EvilAngel
There's no way of knowing. It's made of Lifestream so it could hold it's own. Knowing if it would, i don't think you can prove...

Neo Darkhalen
The force is a mysterious presence through whole Galaxy's, it's hard to gather what it really is.

Burning thought
does the force abilities that look a lot like TK have to have force within objects and beings when he contrls them?

Csdabest
And Darth cant just simply snap Sephiroth neck with force or TK. Oh by the way Darths TK is superior to Sephy TK.

SHM
Originally posted by Csdabest
And Darth cant just simply snap Sephiroth neck with force or TK.

And he regenerates after that. He regenerated some times in the game while using Jenova's body, and Jenova's body/head is what he used as a body, in AC.

AC Sephiroth's body = Jenova's body. Can regenerate, don't need to breath, sleep, or eat. Can turn intangible. Can fly. And many other things.

Sephiroth can telekinetically disable eight warriors while holding back a spell with power enough to kill everything on a planet in seconds.

SHM
Ah, and he have control over great part of the Lifestream. A portion of it was enough to destroy Meteor. And he have many magic spells too, including Summons. Is as fast as Chaos Vincent and Omega Weiss. And many other things.

Csdabest
Where did you get it that it was as fast as Chaos Vincent and Omega Weiss? seriously. It will just be endless play of Sephiroth gettung his neck TK snapped by Nihilus. And since that is obviously getting the upper hand. DH wins

Terryc250
With logic like that, then DH can basically defeat anyone in the VG universe by "snapping their neck"

Furion
Seph TKs Darth in the air and then proceeds to stab his guts out.

Neo Darkhalen
The sith king wins.

Csdabest
Originally posted by Terryc250
With logic like that, then DH can basically defeat anyone in the VG universe by "snapping their neck"

Which is why Mewtwo is one of the few people that can actually beat him.

EvilAngel
And Darth cant just simply snap Sephiroth neck with force or TK. Oh by the way Darths TK is superior to Sephy TK.

Wrong

Darth Nihilus's "TK" is all done via force powers. He has no TK in the true sense of the word.

Csdabest
where is Dark Execute when he needs them. It was all proven in the Darth Nihilus vs Era. When comic books and issues and novels were used saying that TK does exist in the Starwars universe along with Force powers.

EvilAngel
where is Dark Execute when he needs them. It was all proven in the Darth Nihilus vs Era. When comic books and issues and novels were used saying that TK does exist in the Starwars universe along with Force powers.

Okay, well, could you find the thread?

A link would be fantastic wink

Csdabest
Okay, well, could you find the thread?

A link would be fantastic wink

I suck at finding threads. >.< But it somwhere on this site.

EvilAngel
Okay, elt's cool it till Darth gets back

Csdabest
lol Wrong person. It was this other guy who was a Star wars fanatic. Think his name was Ivalice. I forget Darth is the WOW Guru i beleive.

MadMel
Originally posted by SHM
Sephiroth can telekinetically disable eight warriors while holding back a spell with power enough to kill everything on a planet in seconds.
from what i can gather -
- darth's use in the force allowed him to drain planets of their force energy, leaving them dead..
- he killed million's of people at once just by talking..
- he used force TK to keep his ship from falling to pieces 24/7

EvilAngel
Originally posted by MadMel
from what i can gather -
- darth's use in the force allowed him to drain planets of their force energy, leaving them dead..
- he killed million's of people at once just by talking..
- he used force TK to keep his ship from falling to pieces 24/7

All of which is becuase of the Force. So none of it would affect Sephiroth. Which is why this is not a spite thread.

Neo Darkhalen
What in the form of a duel, who is the better swordsman.

Burning thought
i think it lies on wether or not Darth can use force powers in this thread, without he may lose, with, Seph may as well be a child

MadMel
that fact that he used TK to slaughter an entire planet by talking should count..no reason why it shouldnt..
if darth isnt allowed to use the force then seph shouldnt be allowed to used nega lifestream or magic erm

EvilAngel
that fact that he used TK to slaughter an entire planet by talking should count..no reason why it shouldnt..
if darth isnt allowed to use the force then seph shouldnt be allowed to used nega lifestream or magic erm

It's just that force power work because you're control over the force > other peoples.

But in other verses the force doesn't exist, so neither does the force within their bodies.

Furion
If Darth could use the force on Seph, Seph would lose. However since seph is not connected to the force, it would pretty much be a sword battle. Plus Seph's as of AC is made of the lifestream is it not, I forget. He did make it appear out of nothing.

EvilAngel
Yes it's lifestream.

SHM
Where did you get it that it was as fast as Chaos Vincent and Omega Weiss?

From interviews with the creators. They said that there is nothing above Sephiroth in FFVII.

Sephiroth is not conected to the Force.
He will crush DH's body with TK in the first second of the fight, like he was "crushing"/holding Holy, and the entire party. And Holy alone >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DH's body.

Burning thought
Originally posted by SHM
From interviews with the creators. They said that there is nothing above Sephiroth in FFVII.

Sephiroth is not conected to the Force.
He will crush DH's body with TK in the first second of the fight, like he was "crushing"/holding Holy, and the entire party. And Holy alone >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DH's body.

so.....he doesnt have to be as fast to be above smile

he will crush? he couldnt even crush party and i disagree with Holy "having" to be extremely difficult to hold just because its powerful, power contained is not power at all, can you prove it was pushing against Sephiroths will with a lot of strength or all its power, ofc not and i cant prove either way but i dont assume its definaltey hard to hold just because its powerful.

the only way sephiroth can win is to hold Darth with TK and cut him to pieces if he can actually move long distances or fight while Tking but ive not seen that

Terryc250
Aeris couldnt use it because it was being held back, if Holy has enough power to break through the planet, it should have enough power to break through TK, unless the TK is that powerful

Dark-Jaxx
...Nihilus TKs Seph's head off...

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by SHM
Sephiroth can telekinetically disable eight warriors while holding back a spell with power enough to kill everything on a planet in seconds. Pfffft...Nihilus can lift a fleet of ships, and hold together one of those ships telekinetically(it would fall apart if he didn't) while it goes thru Hyperspace, doing this while both keeping his crew mentally enslaved and keeping them alive.

SHM
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Pfffft...Nihilus can lift a fleet of ships, and hold together one of those ships telekinetically(it would fall apart if he didn't) while it goes thru Hyperspace, doing this while both keeping his crew mentally enslaved and keeping them alive.

That's useless, because Sephiroth is not conected to the Force.

Nope, Sephiroth TKs Nihilus head off. Avalanche + Holy > Nihilus' body.

SHM
Burning Thought, that's what the creators said:

As you can see, they used the word "strong" to describe Cloud's speed and skill. When they say "character A is stronger than character B", they aren't only talking about physical strength, but speed, skill, power, etc. They are just saying that character A is better than B.

Now, read what they said about Sephiroth:

As you can see, there is nothing stronger(faster, more powerful, more skilled, etc) and above Sephiroth in FFVII. And that includes Chaos Vincent and Omega Weiss.

About Holy... It was the ultimate destructive magic. Nothing on the planet could stop it, after being released(and Aerith released it before dying). But Sephiroth could.
It was summoned by Aerith, and was pushing against Sephiroths will with a lot of strength. Strength enough to destroy everything on a planet. And he still could hold it in place, while using his TK to crush the bodies of everyone in Avalanche(and fight with them later).

SHM
To tell you guys the truth, that's not even a fight. Sephiroth can control the Negative Lifestream with the power of his mind. What he needs to do, is abandon Jenova's head(the body he used in AC) and use his Lifestream to attack Nihilus, or the planet itself.
Nihilus cannot kill or hurt him(because Seph is nothing more than a spirit, and he is practically the heart of the Negative Lifestream), but Sephiroth can.

Actually, that's something Seph can do in many fights, and IIRC the only reason he didn't do that in AC, is because he wanted to have a physical fight with Cloud and torture him, instead of just destroying the planet instantly.

Burning thought
Originally posted by SHM
Burning Thought, that's what the creators said:

As you can see, they used the word "strong" to describe Cloud's speed and skill. When they say "character A is stronger than character B", they aren't only talking about physical strength, but speed, skill, power, etc. They are just saying that character A is better than B.

Now, read what they said about Sephiroth:

As you can see, there is nothing stronger(faster, more powerful, more skilled, etc) and above Sephiroth in FFVII. And that includes Chaos Vincent and Omega Weiss.

About Holy... It was the ultimate destructive magic. Nothing on the planet could stop it, after being released(and Aerith released it before dying). But Sephiroth could.
It was summoned by Aerith, and was pushing against Sephiroths will with a lot of strength. Strength enough to destroy everything on a planet. And he still could hold it in place, while using his TK to crush the bodies of everyone in Avalanche(and fight with them later).

did they say that about cloud in the same interview, the problem with all this is its a statement that conisdering what has been shown of sephiroth, nothing adds up, so it leads people to belive that what the creator is saying is diffrent also by faster it could not neccerily have to be a great deal either. This is all theory, of what the developer said, when he speaks of Cloud he may well be talking about speed, but that does not mean its the same with Sephiroth, and it also does not mean hes greater in all attributes

hell it could mean exactley what you said "better" but not neccerily greater in every attirbute

also who is Aerith, is she powerful? i mean hell she summoned the thing, she must be incredibly powerful magic user? theres still no logic to think just because its powerful, it immediatley has to be difficult to control, its not exactley a sentient force that can attribute its power to getting free or any of that like a lightning bolt cannot or does not think of dispursing its heat through the planet to destroy Earth when it strikes

EvilAngel
Originally posted by Burning thought
did they say that about cloud in the same interview, the problem with all this is its a statement that conisdering what has been shown of sephiroth, nothing adds up, so it leads people to belive that what the creator is saying is diffrent also by faster it could not neccerily have to be a great deal either. This is all theory, of what the developer said, when he speaks of Cloud he may well be talking about speed, but that does not mean its the same with Sephiroth, and it also does not mean hes greater in all attributes

hell it could mean exactley what you said "better" but not neccerily greater in every attirbute

also who is Aerith, is she powerful? i mean hell she summoned the thing, she must be incredibly powerful magic user? theres still no logic to think just because its powerful, it immediatley has to be difficult to control, its not exactley a sentient force that can attribute its power to getting free or any of that like a lightning bolt cannot or does not think of dispursing its heat through the planet to destroy Earth when it strikes

Aeris has the highest Magic state in your party.

But i think you've understood Holy wrong. She summoned it, and now it's on the playing field. It's strength is what matter.

Like when Clouds summons Neo Bahamut, That's not Clouds strength, he just have the right matera and the required magic power

Burning thought
Aeris has the highest Magic state in your party.

But i think you've understood Holy wrong. She summoned it, and now it's on the playing field. It's strength is what matter.

Like when Clouds summons Neo Bahamut, That's not Clouds strength, he just have the right matera and the required magic power

she can call the power of Holy, does that mean she is equel to its power, if Sephiroth can stop its movement, why should that be diffrent, he is not actually touching its power neccerily, theres no way of knowing its power is effected by TK, stopping its movement is just movement, not power, Sephiroth is not quenching its power

thats my point, holy power does not equel holies movement, which is all Sephiroth stops

EvilAngel
she can call the power of Holy, does that mean she is equel to its power, if Sephiroth can stop its movement, why should that be diffrent, he is not actually touching its power neccerily, theres no way of knowing its power is effected by TK, stopping its movement is just movement, not power, Sephiroth is not quenching its power

thats my point, holy power does not equel holies movement, which is all Sephiroth stops

I figure it's like opened thing gate to a animal. Opening the gate doesn't require much effort. But once it's open, holding it back can be pretty hard.

Burning thought
but holy is not a sentient creature or an animal, i think its closer to being a bowling ball rolling down a wall and having someone put their hand there, which is the TK, an animal can fight back, holy is just a destructive force

EvilAngel
but holy is not a sentient creature or an animal, i think its closer to being a bowling ball rolling down a wall and having someone put their hand there, which is the TK, an animal can fight back, holy is just a destructive force

Okay, so it's a ball

the catch has been released.

The force required to hold the ball up is equal to the weight.

Terryc250
Physics ftw

Also speed and power has alot to do with it as well

Holy has destructive power to destroy everything on the planet, it has speed that can travel continents in seconds

Aeris was a Cetra, and only she can summon Holy

Definately not, to summon is to call forth a power, even Zack can summon Bahamut Retsu.. and hes definately not capable of its power
Z55DYuKpl8Q

Terryc250
the problem with all this is its a statement that conisdering what has been shown of sephiroth, nothing adds up,
We've seen like nothing of AC Sephiroth, we've seen him cover the skies with the NL, we've seen that he was able to create powerful beings with speeds like Loz, and we've seen him toy around with Cloud in a swordfight

123KID
seems like no one here reads Star Wars
to enlighten you all:
there are MANY cases of beings not in the Force in SW
there are beings who even have a concentrated anti-Force defense instinct
however TK'ing something has nothing to do with the thing being in the Force
it be like being hit by Force lightning...you may not be in the Force but you're still getting concentrated electricity shot into your body

SHM

Something you have to understand, is that the Lifestream is the source of some physical atributes too. Omega Weiss was that fast, only because of Omega(aka the Lifestream itself). And Sephiroth have control over a great part of the Lifestream.
Pick this fact, add the interviews with the creators, and I think it's obvious what they mean by "stronger".

From what I remember, Holy IS a sentient force. It's decide what is good to the planet, and what is bad to the planet, destroying the later. The humans were bad to the planet(sucking it's life force with their Mako Reactors), but for some reason Holy decided to not destroy them.

That's a good analogy.

It doesn't really matter. Sephiroth don't need a physical body to fight. He is basically the "heart" of the Negative Lifestream. He can attack Nihilus, but Nihilus can do nothing against him.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by SHM
That's useless, because Sephiroth is not conected to the Force.

Nope, Sephiroth TKs Nihilus head off. Avalanche + Holy > Nihilus' body. 1. Neither are droids, and they are TKed just fine.

2. Haha. Nihilus' TK is about a trillion times greater than Sephiroth's.

DarkC
When I saw this thread, I thought it was a plain out flying sword fight, not a Force/Lifestream/TK/whatever battle.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by DarkC
When I saw this thread, I thought it was a plain out flying sword fight, not a Force/Lifestream/TK/whatever battle. Nihilus doesn't need his saber tho.

SHM
Nihilus doesn't need his saber tho.

And Sephiroth doesn't need a body. Nihilus will use his TK against what? The air? XD

Seph abandon Jenova's body, summons Negative Lifestream with his mind, and makes it instantly attack Nihilus from all sides with all of it's power(power to destroy Meteor, or to kill all life in a planet, etc.). Nihilus dies without even finding Sephiroth, because Seph is not there. Well... Not phisically there.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by SHM
And Sephiroth doesn't need a body. Nihilus will use his TK against what? The air? XD

Seph abandon Jenova's body, summons Negative Lifestream with his mind, and makes it attack Nihilus from all sides, with all of it's power(power to destroy Meteor, or transform an entire planet in a dead vessel, etc.). Nihilus dies without even finding Sephiroth, because Seph is not there. Well... Not phisically there. Nihilus doesn't need a body either, he existed by attaching his soul to his armor, or something to escape death.

Prove Sephiroth can use the Nega Lifestream without his body. He has never used it for that purpose before.

GamerKing932
Sephiroth doesent really have to try. Its not as easy as snapping necks, its about skill, speed and strength. Sephiroth is a genius and is a master swordsman. Most likely has more abilities than Nihilus.

SHM
Nihilus doesn't need a body either, he existed by attaching his soul to his armor, or something to escape death.

Seph destroys the armor then.

He summoned the Negative Lifestream(that covered the sky) and made it descend in the form of tendrils. All with the power of his mind.
And even before the movie started, he created Yazoo, Loz and Kadaj(beings composed of Negative Lifestream).

The only reason he used a body in AC was to have a phisycal fight with Cloud(and that's why he only used his sword). He didn't want to destroy the planet without making Cloud suffer first.

What purpose? Destroy all life in the planet? That's exactly what he was doing in AC.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by SHM
Seph destroys the armor then.

He summoned the Negative Lifestream(that covered the sky) and made it descend in the form of tendrils. All with the power of his mind.
And even before the movie started, he created Yazoo, Loz and Kadaj(beings composed of Negative Lifestream).

The only reason he used a body in AC was to have a phisycal fight with Cloud(and that's why he only used his sword). He didn't want to destroy the planet without making Cloud suffer first.

What purpose? Destroy all life in the planet? That's exactly what he was doing in AC. 1. Nihius with a handgesture will crush Sephiroth. He could be draining his life, electrocuting him, and TKing him at the same time, as he has done it.

2. I see. So you're speculating. Nihilus can still with one gesture fry him, drain him, and TK him at the same time.

3. No, I mean do it without a body.

Ivalice
If Darth could use the force on Seph, Seph would lose. However since seph is not connected to the force, it would pretty much be a sword battle. Plus Seph's as of AC is made of the lifestream is it not, I forget. He did make it appear out of nothing. Who says you need to be connected to the force in order to be affected by the force? Droids have no connection yet they get effected.

Nihilus would DESTROY sephiroth with ease, come one a force user vs a non force user? Ever heard of a jedi's precognitive abilities which in many cases against non jedi opponents makes them virtually OMNI POTENT? Or the very fact that nihilus can induce attacks on sephiroth where he CANNOT defend against?

Terryc250
the thing is, once a jedi is dead, theyre dead period. Sephiroth can physically die but his will/concience never dies, he is still able to do things after he is dead, Sephiroth died before the FF7 game even begins, he just reforms his body and uses his willpower to control jenova parts into himself, he died a 2nd time and manifested phsyical beings, while he was infecting the entire planet

Ivalice
the thing is, once a jedi is dead, theyre dead period.
O rly? Never heard of a force ghost huh?

Sephiroth can physically die but his will/concience never dies,
Right and there are jedi and sith which are powerful enough to destroy ones will

he is still able to do things after he is dead, Sephiroth died before the FF7 game even begins, he just reforms his body and uses his willpower to control jenova parts into himself, he died a 2nd time and manifested phsyical beings, while he was infecting the entire planet Right and nihilus whom isn't the most powerful sith nor jedi could escape death by merely wishing to transfer his spirit into something else or he like any other sith lord could become an intangible force ghost whom can still destroy their opponents.

Even the not so powerful darth sion could so something far more amazing than your boyfriend sephiroth by having incredible will power that it made him nearly physically invincible.

Terryc250
Originally posted by Ivalice
Right and there are jedi and sith which are powerful enough to destroy ones will
Show me them destroying someones will as powerful as Sephiroth, or even remotely close.

Sephiroth can become intangible as well, he doesnt need to "transer" his spirit into anything, he can summon a city sized NL instantly, and there'll be nothing he can do too escape from it

My boyfriend Sephiroth? Sephiroth is a VG character, and i'm just debating his powers, but dude.. don't go trying to call me homosexual, i mean look at ur sig and avatar.. you should be worrying about urself

Furion
O rly? Never heard of a force ghost huh?

Ya but can Force Ghosts actually do anything besides give advice?
I lol at you for thinking he can destroy Seph's will.

Ivalice
Show me them destroying someones will as powerful as Sephiroth, or even remotely close. Darth sion? Whoms will is more powerful than sephiroth seeing he survived on mere will power alone?

Sephiroth can become intangible as well,
Again this is another claim you haver yet to ever prove. If he can become intangible, why was he killed twice?

he doesnt need to "transer" his spirit into anything,
Point?

he can summon a city sized NL instantly, and there'll be nothing he can do too escape from it Right and nihilus can send a mere choke attack before sephiroth does anything and seph cant do anything about it. Oh right ever heard of PRECOGNITION? Which allows nihilus to forsee EVERY attack sephiroth can come up with and that allows him to counter every single for coming attack?

How about the fact that sephiroth CANNOT defend against force attacks?

My boyfriend Sephiroth? Sephiroth is a VG character, and i'm just debating his powers,
Debate? The REAL question is can you actually debate seeing that everytime you open your mouth to let sephiroths dick slide in, you get owned meaning everytime you TRY to debate, you get defeated.

but dude.. don't go trying to call me homosexual,
I guess you never heard of SARCASM.

i mean look at ur sig and avatar.. you should be worrying about urself Oh? And what is that suppose to mean? I looooovvvveee sylar when im not even a fanboy of that character?

Oh and please DO learn how to spell properly because the way you type makes you a joke.

Ya but can Force Ghosts actually do anything besides give advice?
I guess your the idiot who never heard of spirits like freedon nadd and palpatine whom could
attack their opponents from millions of lightyears away and palpatine when as a spirit drained the entire planet of byss killing BILLIONS or people.

I lol at you for thinking he can destroy Seph's will. He doesn't have to seeing that it isn't necessary to kill sephiroth.

Terryc250
Yeah ok, and i bet you cannot prove any of this, has he ever willed himself back alive?

The same reason all antagonists lose to weaker characters, Plot Induced Stupidity

Precognition doesnt make you invincible, itll only make DH see his death faster, unless he can teleport.

How about the fact that DH cannot defend against the NL

Ok ur getting quite disgusting with your homosexual comments, i dont know what goes through ur mind but its quite disturbing, i'd rather not hear about it, and i'm sure the other board members feel the same way, go let loose somewhere else.

ok.. i'd rather not hear about ur love for males.

o NoeZ plz give me n F NAOW!!11 I love what people resort to when they're getting owned debate-wise

Blax_Hydralisk
Dark-Jaxx is my new best friend smile

SHM
1. Nihius with a handgesture will crush Sephiroth. He could be draining his life, electrocuting him, and TKing him at the same time, as he has done it.

Yeah, because Sephiroth would just stay there, doing nothing. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sephiroth uses the mental power he was using on Holy, against Nihilus. The Sith guy dies instantly.

Hahahaha! I'm speculating?! Did you read the Reunion Files? Hell, did you even watch Advent Children?! Sephiroth can control the Negative Lifestream with his mind, that's a fact. Anyone who watched AC(and read the Files) knows that.

Again:
He summoned the Negative Lifestream in seconds and made it descend in the form of tendrils with the power of his mind, in the end of AC.
And even before the movie started, he(without a physical body) used the Negative Lifestream to create Yazoo, Loz and Kadaj(spirit bodies composed of Negative Lifestream and part of his will, as explained in the Reunion Files).

SHM
come one a force user vs a non force user? Ever heard of a jedi's precognitive abilities which in many cases against non jedi opponents makes them virtually OMNI POTENT?

Let me guess, you are one of those guys who thinks a Jedi or Sith can win of Superman and Goku. roll eyes (sarcastic)

And talking about "precognition"... Jenova cells have the power of reading the mind of others. Sephiroth is 100% Jenova in AC.
He knows everything Nihilus will do, before he does it.

But anyway, I'll not talk with you anymore. Looking at you arguing with Terry and insulting him, it's pretty obvious you are one of those SW fanboys/trolls(like Thiru and many others).

SW fanboys should learn to debate without insulting others.

Ivalice
Yeah ok, and i bet you cannot prove any of this, has he ever willed himself back alive?
Ahahah wahahaha ur! s0! w!ty!!!!!1!!11!oneoneone!1

Oh but i can fanboy, ever played kotor 2? He wills himself back alive.

Seriously go play the game dumbass then comeback arguing like a petty kid.

The same reason all antagonists lose to weaker characters, Plot Induced Stupidity Again if he actually had the "intangibility" ability he would have at LEAST been stated to have it and at LEAST demonstrated once.

Precognition doesnt make you invincible, itll only make DH see his death faster, unless he can teleport. Who says you have to teleport in order to beat sephiroth? Cloud could match him in AC without teleporting, he got defeatef by mere mortals in ff7 whom can't teleport.

And precognition DOES make you supremely powerful, ever heard of for seeing a forcoming attack and countering the attack making it useless?

How about the fact that DH cannot defend against the NL How about the fact that sephiroth cannot defend against mere force attacks?

Whats to say that he can even defend himself from being outright possessed by nihilus?

Ok ur getting quite disgusting with your homosexual comments, i dont know what goes through ur mind but its quite disturbing, i'd rather not hear about it, and i'm sure the other board members feel the same Hey idiot how is asking weather you can debate or not equate to being a homosexual question? Or are you REALLY a homosexual hence you brought up the word so many times?

Again you can't debate for shit.

ok.. i'd rather not hear about ur love for males. I asked a question sparkey, i didn't state i like males if you can actually read LET ALONE have basic comprehension.

o NoeZ plz give me n F NAOW!!11 I love what people resort to when they're getting owned debate-wise How am i getting owned? You can't debate, you can't back up your claims, the burden of proof ALWAYS falls on you.

So tell me, how am i getting owned? Oh right its the other way around.

Originally posted by SHM
Yeah, because Sephiroth would just stay there, doing nothing. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Doesn't matter if he does anything, he can't defend against force attacks unless you can prove that which you clearly can't.Originally posted by SHM

Sephiroth uses the mental power he was using on Holy, against Nihilus. The Sith guy dies instantly. Oh and the moment nihilus uses a TK based attack sephiroth gets instantly owned so your point is moot, If his holy is soooo almighty how come he barely uses it against the party in ff7? :O

Originally posted by SHM
Let me guess, you are one of those guys who thinks a Jedi or Sith can win of Superman and Goku. roll eyes (sarcastic) Dude if you could actually read, where did i ever say a jedi can beat superman and goku? Or are you too stupid to realise that i have never stated that?
Originally posted by SHM

And talking about "precognition"... Jenova cells have the power of reading the mind of others.
Source? Again how is sephiroth going to read the mind of a being whom he has never seen before let alone when nihilus can simply put up a barrier in his mind blocking sephiroths useless "mindreading" trick?

Originally posted by SHM

Sephiroth is 100% Jenova in AC.
O roly? Then wheres his "intangibility"? Wheres his ability to "see every coming attack of cloud" when in the end he ends up getting killed in AC?

Oh right if he actually had intangibility, he would have AMPLE time to use it before cloud omnislashes him.

If he could actually forsee all of clouds attack, then he would have known not to goad him but instead kill him rather than talk shit and give cloud the upperhand.

Originally posted by SHM

He knows everything Nihilus will do, before he does it. Really? See the above
Originally posted by SHM

But anyway, I'll not talk with you anymore. Looking at you arguing with Terry and insulting him, it's pretty obvious you are one of those SW fanboys/trolls(like Thiru and many others). So i argue for nihilus with FACTS means im a fanboy? How about you? A raging hormone fanboy of sephiroth.

Again its not an insult when its a fact, terry IS an idiot.
Originally posted by SHM

SW fanboys should learn to debate without insulting others. And idiot ff7 fanboys need to learn how to argue with some logic and at the same time back up what they say.

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/4269/owned9wzbb9.jpg

Terryc250

Have u even played FF7? He did it numorous times, and that was a WEAKER form of Sephiroth, genius.

Since when does DN = Cloud? Sephiroth wont be toying around with DH like he did with Cloud, he would instantly kill DH

How the hell is he going to escape a city sized NL? That Sephiroth can summon instantly.

How about the fact that DN cant defend against a ton of Sephiroths attacks, and the fact that Sephiroth is much faster.

Saying DN can just possess someone with as strong will as Sephiroth is foolish without any evidence

uhh your the one who started saying "boyfriend this and that" and "dick slide in mouth and that" all that disgusting shit, and i just told u to quit saying homosexual crap, and now u say "R U REALLY A HOMO!!?!??1" Wow.. just wow..

Uhh you said " I LOOOOVVE SYLAR"

What did i say that i cant back up? Tell me now and ill provide evidence

Wow are u crying? U seem to have alot of enmity towards me, did I hit a sensitive spot by calling u homosexual?

MadMel
this is what happens when you pit the SW vs VG vs roll eyes (sarcastic)
anyway - nihilus wins
simply put....REALLY simply put, hes faster...in the time it would take seph to blink, he would be in the grip of a force choke giving the sith lord all the time in the world to wtf own him

btw ivalice, can nihilus do a forcestorm on par or close to the likes of palpatine's??

SHM
this is what happens when you pit the SW vs VG vs roll eyes (sarcastic)
anyway - nihilus wins
simply put....REALLY simply put, hes faster...in the time it would take seph to blink, he would be in the grip of a force choke giving the sith lord all the time in the world to wtf own him

btw ivalice, can nihilus do a forcestorm on par or close to the likes of palpatine's??

Congratulations on ignoring everything stated about Sephiroth in this thread.

He will force choke a bunch of Jenova cells, because Seph already abandoned the body. Then it's Nihilus vs Negative Lifestream + powerful magic + powerful TK.

And even if Sephiroth is still using Jenova's body... Jenova/Sephiroth don't need to breath. Force choke is useless.

Sephiroth only needs to use all the mental power he was using on Holy, against Nihilus. The End.

MadMel
yea, but if nihilus does destroy seph's "body", would that count as a victory, since it took him about 2 years to come back??
force choke doesnt work?
would force crush, lightning, storm, TK uber "kills billions of people" talking or drain life work?

Burning thought
wow the incredible holy feat of holding a ball of energy, woopedy doodles, weve seen how lame his TK is on just 6 guys or so, or 5 and a red dog, whats he goign to do against a powerful Sith lord, hes going to be destroyed and douched considering what Madmel has said about the billions killed by TK, Sephiroth is nothing......Drain life is likely to send him into the 2 years reborn thing as well

EvilAngel
Ivalice, You fail instantly for trying to insult.

Insulting shows intellectual bankruptcy, as well as yours just plain sucking.

wow the incredible holy feat of holding a ball of energy, woopedy doodles, weve seen how lame his TK is on just 6 guys or so, or 5 and a red dog

That's almost insulting the FF Characters. Now i know you wouldn't like it if i called Kain an over sized gremlin/human mutant, so don't do it.

My actual point is you all seem to have lost the plot. Force powers do not work on character not of the SW universe. Medichlorians do not exist outside of star wars, thus neither does the force.

If the Force works on Sephiroth, then Lifestream corruption works on Darth Nihilus, thus Sephiroth automatically wins

Burning thought

That's almost insulting the FF Characters. Now i know you wouldn't like it if i called Kain an over sized gremlin/human mutant, so don't do it.

My actual point is you all seem to have lost the plot. Force powers do not work on character not of the SW universe. Medichlorians do not exist outside of star wars, thus neither does the force.

If the Force works on Sephiroth, then Lifestream corruption works on Darth Nihilus, thus Sephiroth automatically wins

no its not, i didnt even indirectly insult FF characters.....not at all....

well madmel seems to have some knowhow, so i say this, if what madmel says can be backed up against those who dont have mediclorians then Nihilias wins

no, how would lifestream corruption effect him anyway? how does that work? Nihilias can almost will it and Sephiroth seems to die through draining life and killing all those billions as madmel says with TK, how does lifestream corrupt work? sounds like something that has to touch you directly

EvilAngel
no its not, i didnt even indirectly insult FF characters.....not at all....

well madmel seems to have some knowhow, so i say this, if what madmel says can be backed up against those who dont have mediclorians then Nihilias wins

no, how would lifestream corruption effect him anyway? how does that work? Nihilias can almost will it and Sephiroth seems to die through draining life and killing all those billions as madmel says with TK, how does lifestream corrupt work? sounds like something that has to touch you directly

Key words, Red Dog.

No he doesn't seem to know. He seemed to ignore that fact. If he kows let him post. But for now the point stands.

One Jenova cell gets near him, he's infected. Mass negative lifestream would make that exceptionally easy to do, would it not?

And ALL Nihilus feats are done through the force, which is invalid in this fight. As i said before thus i'm repeating myself; The only feats that matter are Nihilus's saber skill feats.

Ivalice
Have u even played FF7? He did it numorous times, and that was a WEAKER form of Sephiroth, genius. Did he do it at his greatest form when fighting the party? Oh no he didn't meaning it isn't combat relevant.

Since when does DN = Cloud? Sephiroth wont be toying around with DH like he did with Cloud, he would instantly kill DH Again idiot i was using a metaphor if you even understood the term.

If sephiroth can read minds and know all their next moves, why the hell was he toying with cloud if he knew by toying around, he would give cloud the upperhand and get himself killed in the process?

If he could actually do as what you claimed, he wouldn't have toyed with cloud. Get it? Or are you far too stupid to realise that?

You know why? Because your assertion is ridiculous, there is absolutely nothing to back it up, your making an unsupported claim.

How the hell is he going to escape a city sized NL? That Sephiroth can summon instantly. And how the hell is sephiroth going to escape any of nihilus attacks which he can do right before sephiroth does anything?

How about the fact that DN cant defend against a ton of Sephiroths attacks, and the fact that Sephiroth is much faster. Dude, you really are stupid beyond belief,

have you forgot that powerful force users can generate a barrier that protects them from literally everything? The force, ships, steel, "sith magic" , blaster fire and so on?

Source: path of destruction, dark side source book dark empire source book and the essential guide to the force

Or the very fact that an average jedi rivals and prehaps even surpass sephiroth in sheer speed seeing that powerful users like palpatine and nihilus could move faster than the eye can see better known as rivaling the speed of light or being described as moving so fast that he looked like he was invisible?

Saying DN can just possess someone with as strong will as Sephiroth is foolish without any evidence Dude, YOUR the one who has yet to prove anything.

uhh your the one who started saying "boyfriend this and that" and "dick slide in mouth and that" all that disgusting shit, and i just told u to quit saying homosexual crap, and now u say "R U REALLY A HOMO!!?!??1" Wow.. just wow.. Dude i guess you never heard the concept of teasing or insulting for the sake of doing so.

Uhh you said " I LOOOOVVE SYLAR"

you mean this?

"Oh? And what is that suppose to mean? I looooovvvveee sylar when im not even a fanboy of that character?"

It basically means just because i have an avatar of him, does it mean i love him which you tried to imply?

If you actually had the ability to comprehend which you clearly don't, i merely asked a question, notice the question mark behind that question?

Seriously learn to read you idiot.

What did i say that i cant back up? Tell me now and ill provide evidence Everything you claimed.

Wow are u crying? U seem to have alot of enmity towards me, did I hit a sensitive spot by calling u homosexual? How do you know im crying? embarrasment can you hear me over the internet? Or are you too stupid to realise that verbal words can't be heard across the internet in an internet forum like this?

Again you calling me a homosexual doesn't make it so.

Ivalice, You fail instantly for trying to insult.
Hey idiot, i wasn't "trying" to insult, i was stating the facts if your actually smart enough to understand the term.

Insulting shows intellectual bankruptcy, as well as yours just plain sucking. Oh? And that means? Again whats there to insult when its mere fact that he IS an idiot who makes claims which are unsupported?

My actual point is you all seem to have lost the plot. Force powers do not work on character not of the SW universe. Medichlorians do not exist outside of star wars, thus neither does the force. Hey idiot, midichlorian exist in living organisms and not in droids and metal YET we see metal, droids and ships getting torn apart and destroyed by the force, so the force DOES work against out of SWU characters but hey you lose again ff7 fanboy.

And when midichlorians do NOT exist in an object or being, they are not connected to the force. THAT does NOT mean they can't get affected by it seeing that droids,ships,concrete and steel are not connected to the force yet still get effected.

So yes, MY point is legimate, YOURS isn't.
Now shut up and quit making more unsupported biased claims.

Now WHERE was it stated that midi's exist only in living beings? Ever watched The phantom menace ? It was stated by qui going jinn during his conversation with anakin skywalker on corsucant.

If the Force works on Sephiroth, then Lifestream corruption works on Darth Nihilus, thus Sephiroth automatically wins HAH anything to back up your point? I guess by your logic nihilus with the force wins by default. Just vice versa your ridiculous claim and you will see what i'm talking about.

No he doesn't seem to know. He seemed to ignore that fact. If he kows let him post. But for now the point stands. No, your point does not stand at all nor do you even have a valid one nor do you have anything to back your stupid assertion, again the force effected droids when they do not contain midichlorians .

Hell do you even know what midichlorians do? They merely generate and connects the organism to the force, midichlorians ALLOW the beings to command the force if they know how to use it.

One Jenova cell gets near him, he's infected. Mass negative lifestream would make that exceptionally easy to do, would it not? How is he going to get infected? Or have you forgotten DN's precognition?

Or the very fact that nihilus could send a gesture and pull away all of sephiroths thoughts thus rendering all of his abilities useless?

And ALL Nihilus feats are done through the force, which is invalid in this fight. As i said before thus i'm repeating myself; The only feats that matter are Nihilus's saber skill feats. No, his feats ARE relevant as i have proven and you have not.

Originally posted by SHM

He will force choke a bunch of Jenova cells, because Seph already abandoned the body. Then it's Nihilus vs Negative Lifestream + powerful magic + powerful TK. Right and nihilus can do the same and "abandon" his own body and outright possess and takeover sephiroths body.

Your point is moot, the moment any opponent is killed physically in a 1v1 fight is counted as a loss
Originally posted by SHM

And even if Sephiroth is still using Jenova's body... Jenova/Sephiroth don't need to breath. Force choke is useless. Again, if he could do that, why didn't he do it when he had numerous chances to do so?
Originally posted by SHM

Sephiroth only needs to use all the mental power he was using on Holy, against Nihilus. The End. And holy isn't an instant attack the end, nihilus crushes sephiroth instantly the end, your a horrible debator the end.

Furion
Yeah, Thats the greatest thing ever. Have Nihilus "possess" Jenova's body. big grin
Seph toyed with Cloud because he wanted to torture him. When he knocked Cloud over, he could of killed him right there but just stabbed him in the arm instead. Cloud got his ass handed to him through out the fight.
Lol Palpatine being fast. Only time I've ever seen him remotley fast was when he jumped infront of the 3 Jedi.
What's Nihlius going to do? Lightsabre him? Seph's sword is made of pure lifestream and is indestrutable.
Don't get so angry over a thread.

EvilAngel
Hey idiot, i wasn't "trying" to insult, i was stating the facts if your actually smart enough to understand the term.

Oh? And that means? Again whats there to insult when its mere fact that he IS an idiot who makes claims which are unsupported?

Hey idiot, midichlorian exist in living organisms and not in droids and metal YET we see metal, droids and ships getting torn apart and destroyed by the force, so the force DOES work against out of SWU characters but hey you lose again ff7 fanboy.

And when midichlorians do NOT exist in an object or being, they are not connected to the force. THAT does NOT mean they can't get affected by it seeing that droids,ships,concrete and steel are not connected to the force yet still get effected.

So yes, MY point is legimate, YOURS isn't.
Now shut up and quit making more unsupported biased claims.

Now WHERE was it stated that midi's exist only in living beings? Ever watched The phantom menace ? It was stated by qui going jinn during his conversation with anakin skywalker on corsucant.

HAH anything to back up your point? I guess by your logic nihilus with the force wins by default. Just vice versa your ridiculous claim and you will see what i'm talking about.

No, your point does not stand at all nor do you even have a valid one nor do you have anything to back your stupid assertion, again the force effected droids when they do not contain midichlorians .

Hell do you even know what midichlorians do? They merely generate and connects the organism to the force, midichlorians ALLOW the beings to command the force if they know how to use it.

How is he going to get infected? Or have you forgotten DN's precognition?

Or the very fact that nihilus could send a gesture and pull away all of sephiroths thoughts thus rendering all of his abilities useless?
No, his feats ARE relevant as i have proven and you have not.

You start your post with "Hey idiot" and you're trying to say you don't mean to insult?

His claim are all valid in theory. That is the only flaw. You've never seen it, but it is all 100% correct in theory.

"Hey idiot" "Now shut up" Member bashing is against the rules. And you won't have any ones respect. Furion may make at times seemingly outrageous claims, but he never resorts to Petty name calling like you are.

Don't name call, it's not appreciated, it's uncalled for, and it isn't necessary

The killing technique Sevres the connection between the target and the force, that kills a being from SW.

In other universes no one is connected to the force so said technique will not work. The TK is done because their control over the medi's is such that they can use them to read their mind/movements hence the precognition. Again invalid vs a being outside the SW verse.

Push pull and crush work because they are physically using the force for an action, as you said that works on beings not connected. However since Sephiroth can fly, that take the use out of push, and limits pulls usefulness. And I've never seen Nihilus demonstrate the power to kill using crush.

Precognition is only useful if you can do something about it. What is it that Nihilus can do about the sky falling?

Though what proof is there you can use that power on none force connected beings?

And finally, my point about the lifestream existing if the force exists in Sephirorth is this:
If the force, the force exists in Sephiroth, then the Lifestream an omnipresent force in all living things (like the force in SW) in FF7 must azlso exists in Nihilus. This is not a one way street

Burning thought
Key words, Red Dog.

No he doesn't seem to know. He seemed to ignore that fact. If he kows let him post. But for now the point stands.

One Jenova cell gets near him, he's infected. Mass negative lifestream would make that exceptionally easy to do, would it not?

And ALL Nihilus feats are done through the force, which is invalid in this fight. As i said before thus i'm repeating myself; The only feats that matter are Nihilus's saber skill feats.

he is a red dog isnt he? what would you call him, i cettainly would describe the thing with a tail a red dog.....whats he supposed to be?

"shrug" i dont know about Sith, i dont really care either way, i prefer a sith lord to win over Sephiroth, i dislike Sephiroth

EvilAngel
Like, a giant red sabertooth..... red dog is like calling mandra a worm.

Dark-Jaxx
Alright, it looks like I need to clear up some shit said on this thread. \

Guess what? Droids don't have one atom sized spec of Midichlorians in them. How many times is a droid shattered by TK in SW? That's right, thousands. The only attack Nihilus can't affect Sephiroth with his his most uber technique, the one he kills planetlife with. Not like he needs it.

Intangible? Sephiroth can turn intangible only in FFVII with a body that wasn't even his, after that, he never showed the power.

I find it laughable that people here really think that Sephiroth can surpass any Sith in mind powers, let alone one of the powerful Sith like Sephiroth. Nihilus TKs entire starships, ripping them from the surface of planets, and holding it together in space, even hyperspace. He mentally controls his entire fleet and keeps them alive(so they don't need to eat). Nihilus did this all, even while weakened from hunger, and then was weakened again when he tried to drain Exile, and then, with all this going on, fought Exile, Visas Marr, and Canderous, and was WINNING. He did eventually fall though.

Nihilus can just shut down Sephiroth's feeble arrogant mind, or he can rip him to pieces.

Burning thought
Like, a giant red sabertooth..... red dog is like calling mandra a worm.

well thats being descriptive, hes still very canine and my description is no insult, hes still doggylike, just like i call Sin from FF10 whale, he just looks like one to me, its not meant to be insulting to it

Dark-Jaxx
Red XIII IS a red dog Evil Angel. He isn't a sabertooth, cause he, you know, doesn't have saberteeth. He is clearly canine in appearance and nature.

EvilAngel
Red XIII IS a red dog Evil Angel. He isn't a sabertooth, cause he, you know, doesn't have saberteeth. He is clearly canine in appearance and nature.

What is your obsession with trying to irritate people?

He's very lion like, and Seto had big fangs.....

And he's not canine in nature, that's a giveaway you never paid the slightest attention to him in FF7, or you just never played, don't know, and are talking out your ass.

Dark-Jaxx

And he's not canine in nature, that's a giveaway you never paid the slightest attention to him in FF7, or you just never played, don't know, and are talking out your ass. 1. I'm not, I am stating an opinion of mine.

2. He is lionlike in some ways, but IMO seems to be predominantly canine.

3. And you said he's a sabertooth, despite the fact he doesn't look at all like one. He has dog paws for one.

DarkC

And he's not canine in nature, that's a giveaway you never paid the slightest attention to him in FF7, or you just never played, don't know, and are talking out your ass.
He is a canine in nature, any person with a pair of eyes could see that. Even a bit ursine.

http://www.gongaga.com/review/ffa_screencaps/ffa1.jpg

If you can look at that and tell me that's feline rather than canine, you're even more shortsighted than I thought. Either that you appear to have mixed up cats vs. dogs.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by DarkC
He is a canine in nature, any person with a pair of eyes could see that. Even a bit ursine.

http://www.gongaga.com/review/ffa_screencaps/ffa1.jpg

If you can look at that and tell me that's feline rather than canine, you're even more shortsighted than I thought. Either that you appear to have mixed up cats vs. dogs. thumb up

Ivalice
You start your post with "Hey idiot" and you're trying to say you don't mean to insult? Not an insult when its a fact.

His claim are all valid in theory. That is the only flaw. You've never seen it, but it is all 100% correct in theory. 100%? As backed up by whom? As backed up by what? As stated by whom?

Everything he claims is absurd and ridiculous hence the neeed to "insult".

"Hey idiot" "Now shut up" Member bashing is against the rules. And you won't have any ones respect. Furion may make at times seemingly outrageous claims, but he never resorts to Petty name calling like you are. Firstly i'm not looking for respect, secondly please DO come down to the SWV and you will see that "insults" always take place.

Don't name call, it's not appreciated, it's uncalled for, and it isn't necessary It can be.

The killing technique Sevres the connection between the target and the force, that kills a being from SW. You seriously need to learn to read pal, where did i ever say nihilus will use his force severing technique on a NON force being when it would clearly never work?

Other force attacks will work but i never stated this one would seeing its nature of severing victims off the force.

In other universes no one is connected to the force so said technique will not work.
WHERE did i say his force severing technique will work on sephiroth? Hell iv already stated it won't MONTHS ago.

The TK is done because their control over the medi's is such that they can use them to read their mind/movements hence the precognition. Again invalid vs a being outside the SW verse. Again its the force which allows them to read the minds of another opponent and not the midichlorians, how the HELL could they read the minds and for see the attacks of battle droids if your once again ridiculous assertion is actually true?

How do the jedi counter battle droids if they couldn't for see their attacks simply because they don't have midi's?

And who is it stated by that they can't use it against a being outside the force?

Push pull and crush work because they are physically using the force for an action, as you said that works on beings not connected. However since Sephiroth can fly, that take the use out of push, and limits pulls usefulness. And I've never seen Nihilus demonstrate the power to kill using crush. Oh? Crush is merely the highest level of force choke which nihilus has logically mastered seeing he mastered TK to a level where he could lift an entire ship.

Precognition is only useful if you can do something about it. What is it that Nihilus can do about the sky falling? He could kill sephiroth before sephiroth attempts to make the sky fall due to his precognition.

You would be an idiot which you clearly are if you think nihilus knows what his opponent is going to do yet do nothing before his opponent does so.

Though what proof is there you can use that power on none force connected beings? Again asking me for proof when the you prove up nothing, YOU made a claim, YOU did not back it up, the burden falls on YOU.

But hey its ok, ff7 fanboys never use logic so ill explain it to you one more time.

You claimed the force won't work on sephiroth because he does not have midi's.

Droids and metal don't have midi's yet they get torn apart and affected by the force.

And through that it IS logical to assume it works on non SW beings.

And finally, my point about the lifestream existing if the force exists in Sephirorth is this:
If the force, the force exists in Sephiroth, then the Lifestream an omnipresent force in all living things (like the force in SW) in FF7 must azlso exists in Nihilus. This is not a one way street Apparantly it is depending on the setting.

If this is the ff7 world then theres the planets lifstream, hell if this was in the SWV or any where else, which other planet contains the life stream hmmmmmmm?

Yeah, Thats the greatest thing ever. Have Nihilus "possess" Jenova's body. big grin
And how does jenova come in a 1v1 fight hmmm?

Seph toyed with Cloud because he wanted to torture him. When he knocked Cloud over, he could of killed him right there but just stabbed him in the arm instead. Cloud got his ass handed to him through out the fight.
And he does that despite him knowing the future as terry claimed? Huh.

Lol Palpatine being fast. Only time I've ever seen him remotley fast was when he jumped infront of the 3 Jedi.
LOL ever read dark empire son? Ever heard that in dark empire he could move in blurs and a speed which rivals the speed of light?

What's Nihlius going to do? Lightsabre him? Seph's sword is made of pure lifestream and is indestrutable.
Don't get so angry over a thread. Dude iv been cool the entire time.

Dark-Jaxx
Ivalice, you don't have to agree with them, I sure as hell don't, but don't get yourself banned.

Furion
I don't know when Terry said Seph can predict the future. Perhaps he meant he can guess people's moves sometimes by the way their body moves.
If Nihilus possessed Jenova's body, it would be the same as commiting suicide. Seph has control over all J-Cells. Nihilus would be completely under Seph's control.
So what. Seph can teleport.
Seph can simply TK Nihilus when the fight begins then just Sin Harvest him.

Dark-Jaxx
Nihilus' TK is so much greater than Sephiroth's there isn't even a discussion over it. Nihilus can hold him in place and Force Crush his head.

Furion
He TKed about 5 or 7 people while he held back holy which is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Nihilus.

Dark-Jaxx
He TKed about 5 or 7 people while he held back holy which is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Nihilus. Nihilus TKed a fleet from the surface of a planet, holds one of the ships together during space flight and hyperspace. That>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sephiroth, plus there is no proof holding back Holy was TK.

Furion
Holy is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ships. Holy would destroy a planet in seconds. Seph held that back with his will alone while he was TKing 7 people.

Dark-Jaxx
Holy is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ships. Holy would destroy a planet in seconds. Seph held that back with his will alone while he was TKing 7 people. Hyperspace>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Holy. No proof he held back Holy with TK.

Furion
He held back Holy with his will alone.

Dark-Jaxx
He held back Holy with his will alone. Not TK. Nihilus kills planetary life with words.

Burning thought
theres no proof on Holy being difficult to control with TK at all, infact it could be easy, nobody else has tried to hold it back but he used Will Sephiroth did, but no ones will is on Sephiroths level or have much powers afaik

its still not good enough, Nihilias power is high

EvilAngel
Not an insult when its a fact.

I stopped reading
I put Ivalice on my ignore list
I reported Ivalice.

I'm not debating with people who don't respect others

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg165/EvilAngelLarxene/Nanaki.jpg

Where were you when your class studied biology?

The paws are feline, The tail is feline, the mouth is feline. Heck even the body build is feline.

He looks like a lion / panther crossbreed.

Dark-Jaxx
The pic DarkC posted looks much different...

Furion
Not TK. Nihilus kills planetary life with words.
Those people are connected to the force. Seph would blow up any planet in any galaxy with the lifestream.

EvilAngel
You can't see most of him... and he's running... So that's of no surprise.

Dark-Jaxx
Those people are connected to the force. Seph would blow up any planet in any galaxy with the lifestream. And? It shows his power over it. He can do that while TKing his ship together, mind controlling his entire fleet, and keeping them alive. In terms of mental powers, Nihilus far outshines Sephiroth. Nihilus can kill people with his presence for God's sake.

Furion
That's because they're connected to the force. Outside of Star Wars, he isn't as strong.

Dark-Jaxx
That's because they're connected to the force. Outside of Star Wars, he isn't as strong. He only loses the power to use his greatest power on Sephiroth. He still mantains all his strength.

Lana
Okay, for starters, telling someone to shut up isn't bashing.

However, name calling is NEVER called for or acceptable on here.

If there's any more hostility in this thread it will be closed.

EvilAngel
I feel the need to point out Ivalice is responsible for all hostility in this thread. It can all be traced back to him...

Burning thought
lol why was there a few deabtes over Red just because i said he looked like a dog, god.......its not exactley important

SHM
Alright, it looks like I need to clear up some shit said on this thread. \

Guess what? Droids don't have one atom sized spec of Midichlorians in them. How many times is a droid shattered by TK in SW? That's right, thousands. The only attack Nihilus can't affect Sephiroth with his his most uber technique, the one he kills planetlife with. Not like he needs it.

Intangible? Sephiroth can turn intangible only in FFVII with a body that wasn't even his, after that, he never showed the power.

I find it laughable that people here really think that Sephiroth can surpass any Sith in mind powers, let alone one of the powerful Sith like Sephiroth. Nihilus TKs entire starships, ripping them from the surface of planets, and holding it together in space, even hyperspace. He mentally controls his entire fleet and keeps them alive(so they don't need to eat). Nihilus did this all, even while weakened from hunger, and then was weakened again when he tried to drain Exile, and then, with all this going on, fought Exile, Visas Marr, and Canderous, and was WINNING. He did eventually fall though.

Nihilus can just shut down Sephiroth's feeble arrogant mind, or he can rip him to pieces.

Alright, it looks like I need to clear up some shit said on this thread.

Yes intangible. Jenova's body can turn intangible. What body do you think Sephiroth was using in AC?
Not that he needs the body to win.

Well, lets see... Sephiroth's soul "survived" the entire Lifestream trying to dillute it, he regenerated his body, held back a spell(Holy) with power enough to kill everything on a planet in seconds, while controlling all the clones and Jenova's body. Was holding back Holy while fighting the party, and continued to hold it even after his physical body was destroyed. Ah, and he corrupted the Lifestream taking control over a great part of it and came back in AC more powerful than ever, even after his soul was shattered in pieces at the end of FFVII.
All with the power of his will.

But that isn't important, really. Sephiroth isn't using a body in this fight. It's Nihilus vs Negative Lifestream, magic, and TK. Nihilus can't hurt Sephiroth, but Sephiroth can hurt him and destroy an entire planet in the proccess.

And I already explained this a million of times, but I will do it again. TK is when someone use his/her mental powers to affect the physical world(move or hold objects, push people, etc). Sephiroth was using his mental powers to hold back a magic spell(Holy). This is TK.
In FFVII, "willpower" and "telekinesis" can be considered the same thing.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by SHM
Alright, it looks like I need to clear up some shit said on this thread.

Yes intangible. Jenova's body can turn intangible. What body do you think Sephiroth was using in AC?
Not that he needs the body to win.

Well, lets see... Sephiroth's soul "survived" the entire Lifestream trying to dillute it, he regenerated his body, held back a spell(Holy) with power enough to kill everything on a planet in seconds, while controlling all the clones and Jenova's body. Was holding back Holy while fighting the party, and continued to hold it even after his physical body was destroyed. Ah, and he corrupted the Lifestream taking control over a great part of it and came back in AC more powerful than ever, even after his soul was shattered in pieces at the end of FFVII.
All with the power of his will.

But that isn't important, really. Sephiroth isn't using a body in this fight. It's Nihilus vs Negative Lifestream, magic, and TK. Nihilus can't hurt Sephiroth, but Sephiroth can hurt him and destroy an entire planet in the proccess.

And I already explained this a million of times, but I will do it again. TK is when someone use his/her mental powers to affect the physical world(move or hold objects, push people, etc). Sephiroth was using his mental powers to hold back a magic spell(Holy). This is TK.
In FFVII, "willpower" and "telekinesis" can be considered the same thing. 1. He had Jenova's head and Kadaj as a body. I go by what I see, and I didn't see him go intangible any time but FFVII while controlling that fake body.

2. And yet none of that even compares to the one feat of holding a ship together during hyperspace(faster than light). He holds his ship together in space, keeps his entire fleet both mind controlled and alive, and feeds on whole planets. He did all this(minus the feeding) in combat while doubly weakened.

3. Yet you have yet to show me Sephiroth doing any of that without a body. If he could, he would have just done it after losing his body in AC, and don't pull that PIS crap here, because if he didn't do it then it is obvious the creators didn't intend for him to have the power if he didn't use it the one time he would have needed it.

4. How powerful is Holy? It can destroy a planet over time, compared to Nihilus who did it near instantaneously. He did it with his willpower, Holy is not even a truly solid or physical thing, it is energy. Nihilus with a gesture crushes Sephiroth's skull in.

MadMel
1. He had Jenova's head and Kadaj as a body. I go by what I see, and I didn't see him go intangible any time but FFVII while controlling that fake body.

2. And yet none of that even compares to the one feat of holding a ship together during hyperspace(faster than light). He holds his ship together in space, keeps his entire fleet both mind controlled and alive, and feeds on whole planets. He did all this(minus the feeding) in combat while doubly weakened.

3. Yet you have yet to show me Sephiroth doing any of that without a body. If he could, he would have just done it after losing his body in AC, and don't pull that PIS crap here, because if he didn't do it then it is obvious the creators didn't intend for him to have the power if he didn't use it the one time he would have needed it.

4. How powerful is Holy? It can destroy a planet over time, compared to Nihilus who did it near instantaneously. He did it with his willpower, Holy is not even a truly solid or physical thing, it is energy. Nihilus with a gesture crushes Sephiroth's skull in.
agreed 100%
these seph fanboys are almost as bad as nebaris erm

Ivalice

If Nihilus possessed Jenova's body, it would be the same as commiting suicide. Seph has control over all J-Cells. Nihilus would be completely under Seph's control.
So what. Seph can teleport.
Seph can simply TK Nihilus when the fight begins then just Sin Harvest him. Again how does jenova come into the picture when we are talking about sephiroth?

I tell you what, because you have not insulted me, ill respect you and take you seriously.

And you can't just assume seph uses sin harvest immediately against nihilus seeing that nihilus can do the same only with a far more destructive power right at the start.

That's because they're connected to the force. Outside of Star Wars, he isn't as strong. Ships are not connected to the force, only living things are.

He TKed about 5 or 7 people while he held back holy which is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Nihilus. Uh and nihilus TK'ed a ship as large as a star destroyer which is 1.7km long, Thats far greater than sephs TK abilities.

1. He had Jenova's head and Kadaj as a body. I go by what I see, and I didn't see him go intangible any time but FFVII while controlling that fake body.

4. How powerful is Holy? It can destroy a planet over time, compared to Nihilus who did it near instantaneously. He did it with his willpower, Holy is not even a truly solid or physical thing, it is energy. Nihilus with a gesture crushes Sephiroth's skull in. While i agree with you in most cases, just note a few things you got wrong about DN.

Firstly he never TK'ed a fleet, it was stated he only lifted his ship aka the ravager.

Secondly he destroyed what was on the planet which is the living organisms, he didn't actually destroy the planet itself.

MadMel
can DN do force storms?
if so, what are they like compared to sideous'?

Ivalice
No he can't, he is no where as powerful as sidious.

Ivalice
I feel the need to point out Ivalice is responsible for all hostility in this thread. It can all be traced back to him... I feel the need to be hostile towards you.

Terryc250
Sephiroth turned intagengeable multiple times during FFVII, the difference between the body in FFVII and AC, is FFVII was just parts of the body of Jenova so he had some of the powers, while AC Sephiroth was 100% Jenova it was stated in the reunion files and ultimania omega guide,

Here is one of the times i found (2:50)
WuDD-tVrom4

Not only was it clearly seen that Sephiroth was toying around and that he couldve killed Cloud at anytime, it was even stated by the creators that he didnt exert himself at all in that fight, nor did he use any of his powers, all he did was a melee swordfight in which he didnt even try at that either.

We have yet to see even the limits of Sephiroth TK abilities, so dont go saying DN >>>> Sephiroth in TK

He has been stated by the creators more powerful then any other character in the FFVII world that includes Omega, Chaos (who can quake the planet in one blow), and even the goddess minerva herself.

Ivalice
Sephiroth turned intagengeable multiple times during FFVII, the difference between the body in FFVII and AC, is FFVII was just parts of the body of Jenova so he had some of the powers, while AC Sephiroth was 100% Jenova it was stated in the reunion files and ultimania omega guide,

Here is one of the times i found (2:50)
WuDD-tVrom4
Hey pal, gameplay mechanics are not canon and thus cannot be used in a debate.

Oh wait so jenova has intangibility so it means sephiroth MUST have it too, then how come and zack and cloud or any douchebag from SOLDIER don't have any form of intangibility seeing that they have been injected with a reasonable amount of jenova cells?

Not only was it clearly seen that Sephiroth was toying around and that he couldve killed Cloud at anytime, it was even stated by the creators that he didnt exert himself at all in that fight, nor did he use any of his powers, all he did was a melee swordfight in which he didnt even try at that either. Right despite sephiroth "predicting the future" as you claim? Despite knowing all of clouds moves and STILL wanting to toy with cloud DESPITE the fact he for saw his own death? If he can for see everything in the future as you claim, why didnt he for see his own death?

Your a hypocrite pal, again prove that he can "see the future and predict every of his opponents moves" or he wouldn't have gotten killed... twice.

We have yet to see even the limits of Sephiroth TK abilities, so dont go saying DN >>>> Sephiroth in TK

This is where you're absolutely wrong, terry(but that's nothing new, eh?). It's whatever I say. And I -- your esteemed lord, master, and God -- say that you've yet to prove a damn thing. You work on improving your logic, and I give you my solemn vow that I will use my "phenomenal, cosmic powers!!11!!!oneone1!" to remove sephiroths's cock from your mouth and ff7/AC from your ass.

You will be able to swallow and walk again in no time.

But theres enough evidence to place DN higher than sephiroth so you fail.

He has been stated by the creators more powerful then any other character in the FFVII world that includes Omega, Chaos (who can quake the planet in one blow), and even the goddess minerva herself. "(who can quake the planet in one blow), "? Gameplay mechanics? Non-canon?

You know what the fact is mr terry? Your a raging hormone fanboy of sephiroth, hell at the constant rate your sucking, his cock will likely dissolve soon anyways. Poor sephiroth.

EvilAngel
Right despite sephiroth "predicting the future" as you claim? Despite knowing all of clouds moves and STILL wanting to toy with cloud DESPITE the fact he for saw his own death? If he can for see everything in the future as you claim, why didnt he for see his own death?

Your a hypocrite pal, again prove that he can "see the future and predict every of his opponents moves" or he wouldn't have gotten killed...

He died just like DN did.

Seeing the future doesn't always mean you can change it.

Terryc250
Hey pal, gameplay mechanics are not canon and thus cannot be used in a debate.

How the fcuk is that gameplay mechanic? Thats just ur desperate attempt excuse from getting pwned. So then 99.5% of the game is not canon? Lol idiot

Oh wait, so when Sephiroth is able to use some of its power and go intangeable(FFVII Sephiroth), that means when he has 100% of his powers he CANT go intangeable(AC Sephiroth)? Wow.. just wow.
SOLDIERS are infused with some jenova CELLS, do you not realize the difference between SOME CELLS(Soldiers), and BODY PARTS(FFVII Seph), and 100% BODIES(AC Seph)? Use a bit of common sense please. Cells are able to turn regular humans into bullet dodging building chopping soldiers, imagine how powerful the entire being is.

Quote me where i said that u f*ckin tard, the first fight was against party members who were fully weapon equipped with matera, etc, while holding back holy at the same time. The second fight was PIS, nor did he use any of his powers, nor did he even try, yet he was still able to kill Cloud at anytime during that fight

.. I thought i told you to not bring in ur homosexual fantasies here, this is a debating forum, not some sick homosexual board talk.. come on man.. is it that hard to hold in? Its disgusting and i'm sure doesnt need see it either, go look for a VG homosexual character fetish forum board if you want to say disturbing crap like that, not here.

Do you know who Chaos Vincent is? He basically nuked Omega with a blow, which quaked the planet, it happened during the ending, so you can't make a horrible attempt at saying "ZOMG g4MePL4Y MeCh4NiCZ!`1112one"

oh..my..god.. I honestly think you need some help. Extremely disturbing fetish you have.

SHM

If you go by what you see, than you are talking about a Sephiroth full of CIS and PIS. Because this is what we see in AC.

And Seph held back a spell with power to destroy a planet in seconds even after his physical body was destroyed in battle.

After Nihilus soul is shattered in pieces and he still comes back more powerful than ever, than we can talk.

What about creating Yazoo Loz and Kadaj, without a body? What about summoning the NL with his mind?
And do you think Cloud(and Avalanche) was his only enemy? The planet itself was too. After Cloud kicked his ass, Aerith(more powerful than ever) and the planet came, purifying everything.
Cloud weakened him a little, giving the oportunity to Aerith and the planet to act.

"Over time"? LOL
No. It can destroy a planet in seconds. In the end of FFVII we see Holy coming out of the Northern Crater and reaching Midgar(located in another continent) in seconds.

Fixed.

Nothing is worst than obssesed SW fanboys.

Ivalice
How the fcuk is that gameplay mechanic? Thats just ur desperate attempt excuse from getting pwned. So then 99.5% of the game is not canon? Lol idiot Excuse me? How am i getting owned? Oh right i'm not seeing the fact that its the other way around, but fine ill concede this point, again is it combat relevant, why didn't he use it against his fight with cloud in AC when he had AMPLE time to do so? Even if he was holding back, at the very moment cloud wanted to perform his almighty omnislash, he had like what? 5 seconds to do so?
Yet he chose to stay there in the air like an idiot and let cloud slash him.

But hey i guess it isn't combat relevant seeing that he still gets killed in ff7 and gets killed AGAIN in AC.

Oh wait, so when Sephiroth is able to use some of its power and go intangeable(FFVII Sephiroth), that means when he has 100% of his powers he CANT go intangeable(AC Sephiroth)? Wow.. just wow.
i'll ask you again, if his "intangibility" is combat relevant, WHY does he NEVER USE it when he had the chance to on SO many occasions?

Oh thats right! It is NOT combat relevant seeing that he never uses it during battle or it could be due to the fact that it isn't useful in combat situation.

SOLDIERS are infused with some jenova CELLS, do you not realize the difference between SOME CELLS(Soldiers), and BODY PARTS(FFVII Seph),
And wouldn't having SOME cells equate to having SOME of its power? Or are you far too stupid to realise that?

If you actually had the intellect of a 12 year old kid you would understand what i just typed, but seeing that you don't even have the intelligence of a 5 year old child, ill continue to argue and tear all your assertions to shreds.

and 100% BODIES(AC Seph)? Use a bit of common sense please.
Dude, speak of the devil, YOU need to use common sense or better yet GROW a new brain.

If 100% of jenova cells can infuse intangibility into sephiroth, a few percent would STILL infuse SOME of the intangibility power on its user.

Again, do you or do you not understand?

Cells are able to turn regular humans into bullet dodging building chopping soldiers, imagine how powerful the entire being is. Point?

Quote me where i said that u f*ckin tard, the first fight was against party members who were fully weapon equipped with matera, etc, while holding back holy at the same time.

You mean this "

And talking about "precognition"... Jenova cells have the power of reading the mind of others. Sephiroth is 100% Jenova in AC.
He knows everything Nihilus will do, before he does it.
It was by your boyfriend SHM, i misread it and thought it was you seeing that you masturbate to sephiroth porn.

The second fight was PIS, nor did he use any of his powers, nor did he even try, yet he was still able to kill Cloud at anytime during that fight And he had ample time to do so! Remember before cloud performed his omnislash? He had AMPLE time to use his "intangibility" if it were actually combat relevant.

Or maybe its due to the fact it takes him a LONG time to even become intangible hence he couldn't use it in a fight.

Again even if he was being stupid, at the very last moment when he knew he was going to die, he would have gotten serious and used his "intangibility" if it were actually combat relevant.

.. I thought i told you to not bring in ur homosexual fantasies here, this is a debating forum, not some sick homosexual board talk.. come on man.. is it that hard to hold in? Its disgusting and i'm sure doesnt need see it either, go look for a VG homosexual character fetish forum board if you want to say disturbing crap like that, not here. Hey son it isn't my fantasy, i'm merely dictating your life story here laughing laughing laughing laughing

Do you know who Chaos Vincent is? He basically nuked Omega with a blow, which quaked the planet, it happened during the ending, so you can't make a horrible attempt at saying "ZOMG g4MePL4Y You DO know vincent is an optional character right and does NOT appear in any FMV sequence right hence it is ambigious right?

oh..my..god.. I honestly think you need some help. Extremely disturbing fetish you have. Again its your lifestory.

Seeing the future doesn't always mean you can change it. So he can't do anything about something he could easily and effortlessly change and at the same time having AMPLE time to do so?

Your more idiotic than i ever thought. Hey "IdiotAngel". Doesn't it suck that you spend your entire life in this forum and can't win a single arguement? Or do you masturbate at ff7 porn far too often until it decreases your IQ?

Originally posted by SHM

Nothing is worst than obssesed SW fanboys. Dude nothing is worse than ffvii fanboys, "Its the best game ever!!!!! it has the best graphics ever!!!!" Let alone someone like you who wanks everytime he sees a poster of sephiroth giving cloud a blow job.

@Terry

Before you go crying to the mods that i "insulted" you and told your lifestory, please DO take note that you "barked" back so that means we are pretty much in the same boat.

General Kaliero
Ivalice, you will cut the insults and take a more civil tone, thank you.

Terry, same to you. Him getting rude does not give you the right to do so back.

Blax_Hydralisk
How come Sephiroth threads always get so hostile?

EvilAngel
I don't know. I guess you either love him or hate him.

But Ivalice is taking it to a new level. How he can say stuff liek that and get away with a warning is truely beyond me

So he can't do anything about something he could easily and effortlessly change and at the same time having AMPLE time to do so?

Your more idiotic than i ever thought. Hey "IdiotAngel". Doesn't it suck that you spend your entire life in this forum and can't win a single arguement? Or do you masturbate at ff7 porn far too often until it decreases your IQ?

Blax_Hydralisk
He orginates from the Sar Wars vs. forum, as do I.

We're a different breed. Much more aggressive.

EvilAngel
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk

Aggressive? As if. Just stupid. How are you going to convince someone their wrong by making them angry? "This guy wins because you're an idiot" .....riiiiight no expression

Solve nothing, make enemies, and prove your own density. If that's how you debate remind me never to bother

Blax_Hydralisk
Aggressive? As if. Just stupid. How are you going to convince someone their wrong by making them angry? "This guy wins because you're an idiot" .....riiiiight no expression

Eh, it works in SW VS. You should see the old Antedluvian. Those guys were crazy with the insults.

You've debated with me before. I haven't frequented the SWVF for over a year.

Terryc250
Excuse me? How am i getting owned? Oh right i'm not seeing the fact that its the other way around, but fine ill concede this point, again is it combat relevant, why didn't he use it against his fight with cloud in AC when he had AMPLE time to do so? Even if he was holding back, at the very moment cloud wanted to perform his almighty omnislash, he had like what? 5 seconds to do so?
Yet he chose to stay there in the air like an idiot and let cloud slash him.

Plot Induced Stupidity, get it through ur head, in DBZ why does Cell bother fighting everyone when he can just go into space and blow up the planet? Why is DN still able to get hit with lightsabers if he can be intageable? There are tons of characters that are able to go intangeable, yet they have been physically hit before.

On so many occasions? In FFVII you battle Sephiroth in GAMEPLAY, in KOTOR2 your still able to hit DN in gameplay with lightsabres as well so i dont see your point.

EXACTLY, keyword here, SOME! Soldiers who have SOME cells have superhuman strength, speed, reaction time, etc.

Calm down crybaby, i hope u realize how stupid you look, its ok that ur lover gets owned.

Wow are you dumb? Sephiroth has the WHOLE BODY, Soldiers just have some CELLS, do you know what cells are? They cant even be known as body parts, theyre microscopic they arent even 0.00000000000001% of the body, having some cells wont give them all of jenovas abilities, all it will do is boost their normal body into superhuman.

Get some help, now.

PIS

Proof of ur ignorance/stupidity right here.

You DO know that Vincent has his own PS2 game? F*ckin dumbass

General Kaliero
Terry, I believe I just called for insults to be stopped. If I see that again you will receive a warning.

Furion
1. About Sephiroth seeing into the future and being defeated, Isn't Palpatine supposed to be able to see into the future? How did Anakin manage to kill Palpatine then?
2. Jenova is Sephiroth's body. If Nihilus possessed it, Seph would completely control him.
3. Sephiroth is made of pure J-Cells. Nihilus can't crush Seph's skull seeing as he doesn't have one.

Burning thought
how would Sephiroth control someone if theyve already taken control of him, then he wouldnt be anything, hes already taken control of, so he couldnt make the decision to do it

SHM
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk

That's one of the reasons why I said there is nothing worst in the internet, than obssesed SW fanboys... In my opinion.

Terryc250
how would Sephiroth control someone if theyve already taken control of him, then he wouldnt be anything, hes already taken control of, so he couldnt make the decision to do it

They can take physical control of the body, unlike normal people whos minds exist within their physical body, Sephiroths mind can exist outside of the physical body, and control every j-cell on the planet.

Ivalice
Plot Induced Stupidity, get it through ur head, in DBZ why does Cell bother fighting everyone when he can just go into space and blow up the planet? Why is DN still able to get hit with lightsabers if he can be intageable? There are tons of characters that are able to go intangeable, yet they have been physically hit before. Exactly! Because it is not combat relevant. Even still with PIS, he would have at least once in his lifetime demonstrate it in a combat situation

On so many occasions? In FFVII you battle Sephiroth in GAMEPLAY, in KOTOR2 your still able to hit DN in gameplay with lightsabres as well so i dont see your point.
My point dumbass is that if his tangibility is combat relevant he would have used it, and gameplay mechanics ARE NOT CANON. Meaning what takes place in game isn't, only the cutscenes are. Because in k2, i can run around DN in circles dozens of times in gameplay but does that mean it is actually canon that i did?

EXACTLY, keyword here, SOME! Soldiers who have SOME cells have superhuman strength, speed, reaction time, etc. Intangibility? No?

Calm down crybaby, i hope u realize how stupid you look, its ok that ur lover gets owned. How i look? Dude have you actually seen how i looked in real life? And if i were actually crying, how would i gave been cool the entire time? Or maybe its because your far too idiotic to realise that huh(but thats nothing new seeing your level of intelligence). Dude, neither i nor any character has gotten owned save for your childish intellect and your idiotic unsupported arguments.

Wow are you dumb? Sephiroth has the WHOLE BODY, Soldiers just have some CELLS, do you know what cells are?
Dude, your so stupid to a point you couldn't even comprehend what i just typed LET ALONE have basic reading skills. If having jenova cells would give you intangibility, having some of it would give you Some of intangibility as well right?

Or is your brain isn't working at the moment terry?

They cant even be known as body parts, theyre microscopic they arent even 0.00000000000001% of the body, having some cells wont give them all of jenovas abilities, all it will do is boost their normal body into superhuman. Again having some cells would equate to having some of its power, intangibility? Because scientifically all of jenovas power would originate in DNA coding which would exist in each cell.

Get some help, now.

PIS
Or maybe its because of the fact your in denial that your boyfriends "intangibility" isn't combat relevant or maybe its due to the fact he couldn't have used it at all, again PIS is NOT an excuse.

Proof of ur ignorance/stupidity right here.
"ur"? Can you learn to spell son? I may have mispelled a word but that was because i mispelled it purposely, just look at your list, its a great example of human stupidity man you make a dead pigeon look like albert einstein.

Firstly typing down your life story isn't being ignorant

secondly you started with me, like you try to do with everyone else, only this time you came barking up the wrong tree, homie. You tried to call me out and in the process, you made yourself look EXTREMELY stupid and now everyone is just laughing at you. Even the 40 year old guy who cant get laid, is taking time from looking up kiddie porn, just to stop and laugh at you. LOL...you're a funny little kid...stay up man...and keep your sorry ass, pathetic posts coming, I could use a good laugh before I go to bed. You brighten my whole day.

You DO know that Vincent has his own PS2 game? F*ckin dumbass You DO know that was after ff7 right and i was talking about ff7 NOT doc? Or are you too blind to read?

1. About Sephiroth seeing into the future and being defeated, Isn't Palpatine supposed to be able to see into the future? How did Anakin manage to kill Palpatine then?
Because the force could block palpatine from for seeing his own death seeing anakin is the chosen one?

2. Jenova is Sephiroth's body. If Nihilus possessed it, Seph would completely control him. stated by whom?
Proof? We saw sephiroth getting injured by mere sword attacks.

Originally posted by SHM
That's one of the reasons why I said there is nothing worst in the internet, than obssesed SW fanboys... In my opinion. Dude, SW fanboys can debate and use logic, ff7/sephiroth fanboys can't and resort to blatant fanboyism just like what terry is doing.

Aggressive?
Apparantly.

As if. Just stupid. No one else here demonstrated more stupidity than you ma'am, hell only terry surpasses you in that category and your a contender for the title forum clown of the year

Solve nothing, make enemies, and prove your own density. If that's how you debate remind me never to bother Good thing your name used to be "remindme". You seriously need to be reminded how stupid you are.

General Kaliero
Ivalice, you have received a warning for continual insults.

Furion
1. Seph has control over all J-Cells. He took control over Cloud numerous times in FF7 because he had a few J-Cells in him.
2. But did you see Sephiroth bleed? Cloud was bleeding when he got stabbed by Sephiroth but he didn't bleed at all when Cloud did his limit break.

Burning thought
They can take physical control of the body, unlike normal people whos minds exist within their physical body, Sephiroths mind can exist outside of the physical body, and control every j-cell on the planet.

hmm i see, you would have to take his soul to take his mind, ime not sure this sith lord can take the soul

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>