Babe match #1: Lara Croft vs Nina Williams

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superboy Prime
'Nuff said.

The Tomb Raider vs the Irish Assassin

http://tech.moneycontrol.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/04/lara_croft_most_successful_videogame_heroine.jpgVShttp://bfarber.com/screens/%5b2209%5dnina_04_copy.jpg

Standard equipment for both. They fight in Rapture. Bloodlust on. No prep for either of them.

Cale_Daziel
Lara Croft

EvilAngel
Wouldn't Lara just you know, shoot Nina dead in the first 2 seconds?

I wasn't aware Nina had super speed

Lara
I wasnt aware of that either but she's got some pretty nasty kick combos!

and yes Lara more than likely would just shoot her straight off.

Mr Dude
Please don't post Death by Degrees stuff. Don't want that in my mind.

I don't understand the terms "standard equipment", "in rapture" and "bloodlust on".

It appears that noone in Tekken has ever died really, despite being thrown into volcanoes, run through by swords, set on fire, necks broken etc on a regular basis, and yet Lara dies by falling down holes just like an ordinary person. Is this a difference in game universes or in character physiology? If it's the latter, Nina takes it. If it's the former, ia lot depends on whose universe the fight takes place in.

EvilAngel
Okay, but i think Nina would die, if enough lead would pumped into her skull.

Mr Dude
Tekken characters are superhuman. They never bleed, or suffer any lasting physical damge, and can kick giant robots in the air. Apparently Nina and Anna spent the best part of a week shooting guns and bazookas at eachother for a laugh and then they got bored and went home.

EvilAngel
Any proof Nina has took a bullet to the skull and surived?

Though if she gets shot once, Lara could then proceed to add a few more into her head.

Mr Dude
I think it's more an extremely good luck and story armour thing.

Lara also has the power such that when she dies, she can just try again from the start, groundhog day / 7 days style. She's bound to come to a satisfactory conclusion at some point.

Most likely the shoot thousands of rounds at eachother then just give up or make friends or something.

Terryc250
Anna and Nina have been firing guns, assault rifles, bazookas at eachother for the last 13 years+

Blax_Hydralisk
So have Police and Criminals.

They're bullet proof.

Terryc250
Theres lots of police and theres lots of criminals

First_Tsurugi06
Seems close. I WOULD say Lara, but that would just be because her games stopped sucking.

Superboy Prime
I use Death by Degrees since I believe she uses weapons in that game otherwise Lara would just gun Nina down and wouldn't make much of a fight.

Dark Venger
I would say Nina because she is faster and stronger than Lara and she uses killer moves to break down any bone of the human body, so in other words Nina will kill Lara almost immediately

ThoraxeRMG
Nina

Blax_Hydralisk
Lara shoots her in the face. Over and over again.

Superboy Prime
Shoots her with her Milk Tanks?!

ThoraxeRMG
You pervert....

Blax_Hydralisk
I lol'd.

Yes. With her miltanks.

toshin
Of course Nina has got impressive martial abilities but she is also mastering every kinds of lethal weaponry. Lara might be plucky, but Nina is just designed to kill. So, no matter their equipment, even if Lara is armed to the teeth and Nina bare-handed, the tomb raider would never stand any chance to survive in a fight against the silent assassin.

SamZED
Nina wins. Lara is 1000000 x times hotter though.

toshin
Originally posted by SamZED
Nina wins. Lara is 1000000 x times hotter though.

This thread is not about sexual attractiveness but if you want to approach this topic, I've to disagree. To remind to what extent Nina is hotter than Lara is outrageous as Lara is nothing to compare with her.
To be honest, if I had to define sex'appeal, because a picture is worth a thousand words, I would simply suggest to look at Nina. Lara might be hot, but Nina is just the epitome of sex'appeal.

SamZED
Nina is not sexy, she's just pretty. That's the thing, looks alone do not define sexappeal. And nina is a typical doll, a mannequin even. Like those models who try way too hard to be attractive and failing because of that. Nina's got nothing going for her other than the typical (read "boring"wink beauty. Thats about the only attractive thing about her. Which is great of course but not when compared to Lara who's got that among other things going for her. But to each his own I guess.

Tzeentch._
Nothing's changed.

Lara shoots her in the face; she dies.

NemeBro
Nina dodges the bullet and punches Lara's head off. thumb up

Or she shoots Lara first. thumb up

Both have access to guns (Or in Nina's case, rocket launchers), the only difference is that Nina happens to be superhuman. thumb up

Tzeentch._
Prove Nina's faster than Lara.

I win.

SamZED
Good. Nina still kills Lara with ease.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.