Classic Apocalypse and Classic Juggernaut versus World War Hulk and Current Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Master-Borg
Which duo wins?

Mr. Slippyfist
Thor.

Master-Borg
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Thor. how does he beat classic Juggernaut?

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Master-Borg
how does he beat classic Juggernaut? The same way he did two other times. BFR.

Or this time, he could actually beat his ass without worrying about the 60 seconds... so in that case... KO.

Master-Borg
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
The same way he did two other times. BFR.

Or this time, he could actually beat his ass without worrying about the 60 seconds... so in that case... KO. I guess BFR would work. He can't KO Juggs though.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Master-Borg
I guess BFR would work. He can't KO Juggs though. He could if he used the same technique he used in the second fight. smile

guy222
WWH/Thor

gogogadgetgo
hulk and thor takes this

thor can now just disable jugs forcefield without having to worry about reverting back to mortal form.

and without his shields, jugs as good as dead

and hulk would just pimpslap apocalypse

Xplosive
Poeple here are acting like Classic Juggernaut can't be even KO-ed.
I mean, there are beings beyond Cyttorak, and Classic Juggernaut isn't the full power of Cyttorak. Thor actually KO-es him.

Classic Apocalypse would defeat WWH.
But Thor here is too much.

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
hulk and thor takes this

thor can now just disable jugs forcefield without having to worry about reverting back to mortal form.

and without his shields, jugs as good as dead

No, Juggernaut can't die. I think a man who stood up as a skeleton with his power drained isn't going to be affected by punches. The few times he was attacked by magic, he healed faster than Hulk did in WWH.

That forcefield thing in the Thor comic was a bad showing. In fact that writer/editor didn't know much about Juggernaut. His durability isn't derived from his shield. That writer even labeled Juggs a mutant on several occasions.

Besides if were going by bad showings, Apoc shots Thor with a sniper bullet and Juggs suffocates Hulk like the Snake did.

As for Juggs being KO'd, he hasn't been by physical force, while at full power.

llagrok
If Thor and WWH fight like absolute idiots, then it's possible that they'll lose.

I highly doubt it'll happen though...

psycho gundam
thor can take care of juggernaut

dragonmaster200
Can you say life ends on Earth? The two most powerful heroes versus the two most powerful villians. First, let me add, if this was going down. Apocalypse and Thor would be fighting, because, they consider themselves to be Gods. Especially, Apocalypse, he wouldn't think of letting Juggernaut fight the God of War, while he fights the green machine. Either way, Apocalypse isn't really immortal or a god. His powers do have their limits, though he heals faster than Hulk, This new Hulk is much stronger (and its about dang time alot smarter). Hulk would win, but would look like Wolverine had a slash feast, and probably shortly die after. Hello, Apocalypse!! Not a easy kill.
Now, though I hate Fabio with all my mental might, Thor is an immortal and a God. Juggernaut isn't a mutant, and Savage Hulk has ripped his armor. Let's say Juggs, beats the living crap out of blondie, well Odin would just grant him his power. Thor swings the force of a billions sun into his hammer, Juggs dies.
But, man, wouldn't you just want to see a whole movie about this?
Case Closed, Apocalypse is killed, Hulk dies afterwards, Thor calls his daddy and Juggs is toast.

janus77
WWH/Thor.

Hulk annihilates juggernaut, Thor takes care of Apocalypse.

Erik-Lensherr
I find Juggernaut to be very overrated. erm

Team 2 wins.

rougeredmage
you do realise just how powerfull current thor is at the moment dont you? and wwh was able to stalemate juggernaught after he was repowered. while classic apoc was pretty invulrnable i dont remember him actually doing that mutch to anyone that could show he could hurt thor and wwh

psycho gundam
Originally posted by dragonmaster200
Can you say life ends on Earth? The two most powerful heroes versus the two most powerful villians. First, let me add, if this was going down. Apocalypse and Thor would be fighting, because, they consider themselves to be Gods. Especially, Apocalypse, he wouldn't think of letting Juggernaut fight the God of War, while he fights the green machine. Either way, Apocalypse isn't really immortal or a god. His powers do have their limits, though he heals faster than Hulk, This new Hulk is much stronger (and its about dang time alot smarter). Hulk would win, but would look like Wolverine had a slash feast, and probably shortly die after. Hello, Apocalypse!! Not a easy kill.
Now, though I hate Fabio with all my mental might, Thor is an immortal and a God. Juggernaut isn't a mutant, and Savage Hulk has ripped his armor. Let's say Juggs, beats the living crap out of blondie, well Odin would just grant him his power. Thor swings the force of a billions sun into his hammer, Juggs dies.
But, man, wouldn't you just want to see a whole movie about this?
Case Closed, Apocalypse is killed, Hulk dies afterwards, Thor calls his daddy and Juggs is toast. apocalypse can't be defeated by physical means. apocalypse > hulk (one of the strongest hulks was made so with celestial tech, apocalypse is infused down to the atom of the stuff and is still not at his most powerful state)

Kutulu
Team 2 in a stomp 10/10.

Current Thor stood up to a direct attack from the Destroyer without much damage, so he's clearly a lot more durable than he used to be, not to mention standing full bursts of automatic fire without sustaining even a scratch.

WWH was treating Juggernaut like a chump and his powers go beyond the physical.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.