Need help finding an anime show

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
I used to watch it every sat morning...I think the word monster was in the name. It was group of 4, 2 of them were creatures fo some kind. One of them was some kinda rock creature the other was a creature with one eye. There was a boy and a girl and there was an evil dark guy who was the father of the girl who didn't know until he kidnapped her. Thats all I can remember of the show so if you can help it would be greatly appreciated.

Neo Darkhalen
Monster Rancher. no expression

DeathEater23
i miss that show

grey fox
It was a piece of shit.

The only saving grace was the Subbucus thing, but you can find similar images all over teh interwebs.

Kero_Co
Monster rancher was awesome, the japanese opening were greater than any opening in pokemon or digimon, the story was the best out of the three,and it had a crazy awesome ending

grey fox
Originally posted by Kero_Co
Monster rancher was awesome, the japanese opening were greater than any opening in pokemon or digimon, the story was the best out of the three,and it had a crazy awesome ending

Tamers>>>>Monster Rancher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.