Most Powerful Human

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Kandy
Who is the most powerful human anime character? People who are human but have special powers are not allowed, if they have powers they need to be learned.

TricksterPriest
http://www.dendenstyle.com/images/Gundam-Musou-Master-Asia/325f64a5bf49d5d84b229bc4680e9e22t.jpg

Pretty damn hard to top this guy.......shifty

King Kandy
Yeah. I should have just called this thread "can any human beat Master Asia?"

Endless Mike
What do you mean "learned"?

King Kandy
As in they got their powers through training. They can't have had any inborn traits or outside sources of power.

Endless Mike
Probably one of the Gold Saints then

grey fox
Originally posted by King Kandy
Yeah. I should have just called this thread "can any human beat Master Asia?"

Ranma could.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by grey fox
Ranma could.

Weren't you the one who said Master Asia curbstomps Happosai? whistling

King Kandy
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Probably one of the Gold Saints then
How powerful are the gold saints without their cloths?

Endless Mike
I don't know, ask an expert on them.

King Kandy
I was assuming you were the expert.

EvilAngel
Would Rock Lee count?

King Kandy
Yes he would count. But other Naruto characters wouldn't since they use Chakra.

But I think he'd lose this.

Kento
I'd think Toki would be a good candidate for it..since he was stronger than Kenshiro while weakened, and dying.

chickenlover98
Master roshi. turtle style for the win

TricksterPriest
No one named thus far (excepting the Gold saints) is more powerful than Master Asia.

King Kandy
Originally posted by chickenlover98
Master roshi. turtle style for the win
sorry, he doesn't count. He has "ki" i.e. supernatural powers.

TricksterPriest
It was acquired via training. it counts. The saiyans don't count. they're not human.

Kento
So if Roshi would work would the Four Emperors from SDK work besides Akari? Or what about the Volts excluding Ginji. Not that I think any of the Volts would even be considered strongest human. Also do they have to only use fists or can they be skilled with a weapon?

chickenlover98
sorry, he doesn't count. He has "ki" i.e. supernatural powers.

and btw krillin beats all the rest. he could easily blow up planets by the end of dbz, no matter how weak they made him look

grey fox
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Weren't you the one who said Master Asia curbstomps Happosai? whistling

Slight difference. Ranma has t*ts and a jobber aura.

T*ts + Jobber aura = Unbeatable

King Kandy
Originally posted by Kento
So if Roshi would work would the Four Emperors from SDK work besides Akari? Or what about the Volts excluding Ginji. Not that I think any of the Volts would even be considered strongest human. Also do they have to only use fists or can they be skilled with a weapon?
They can have weapons as long as it requires skill and has no supernatural abilities.

ankur29
krillin/tien

TricksterPriest
Hate DBZ.............durredhulk

apoc001
Kenshiro. "I touch you. Your head a splode."

chickenlover98
Hate DBZ.............durredhulk

doesnt change the fact that they are the strongest humans. and ur right ankur i think tiens way stronger than krillen

Kero_Co
I always thought it was

Uub
Krillen
Tien

At least, that's the way it was back when Planet-Namek was around. Greatest DB Fansite Ever.

leonheartmm
krillin n stuff use ki.

i suppose gold d rogers/whitebeard/shanks/dracula mihawk
kenshin

hmm, i cant think of many. maybe the dude in berserk, ofcourse theres lotsa magic n stuff involved there.

chickenlover98
Originally posted by leonheartmm
krillin n stuff use ki.

i suppose gold d rogers/whitebeard/shanks/dracula mihawk
kenshin

hmm, i cant think of many. maybe the dude in berserk, ofcourse theres lotsa magic n stuff involved there.

but it was aquired through training so....HAHAHA YOU ****ING PHAIL YOU ****ING PHAILURE!!!!!!!!.

(sorry just had to get that out)

leonheartmm
^lmao. zeal wont be happy about this.

chickenlover98
^lmao. zeal wont be happy about this.

ill have my shotgun ready stick out tongue

leonheartmm
^guns are not nice.

chickenlover98
^guns are not nice. thats what the mormon converters said when they met my shotty big grin

TricksterPriest
Kandy, you really should have banned DBZ from the discussion.......nosweat

chickenlover98
Kandy, you really should have banned DBZ from the discussion.......nosweat

but he didnt so let me just say HAHAHAHAHA I WIN!!!!!

Gregory
Disqualifying DBZ characters on account of being boring, I nominate the Four Emperors from SDK. Minus Akari, who I don't think is human.

Kento
Originally posted by Gregory
Disqualifying DBZ characters on account of being boring, I nominate the Four Emperors from SDK. Minus Akari, who I don't think is human. She/He is human I thought...just doesn't get the powers from training. Though I wonder if Hotaru and Akira using fire and ice would disqualify them or not. Though Date would probably still be the most powerful of the four I'd think if he wouldn't hold back so very much.

chickenlover98
Disqualifying DBZ characters on account of being boring, I nominate the Four Emperors from SDK. Minus Akari, who I don't think is human.

screw u on the boring comment. if they ever junmp iout of the anime, i hope they blow up ur house. and they still count

Blax_Hydralisk
DBZ is boring. Must I again bring up the three episodes ddedicated to powering up, then one episode of fighting that goes nowhere, then another three episodes of charging the spirit bomb, while the retarded ass villain never bothers to look up or even care about the massive ball of chi hovering above him, then another episode of Goku throwing the spirit bomb and winning.

Oh yeah, and everyone who isn't fighting.. is just watching. And sweating. Sweating profusly, matter of act, and making random grunting nosies almost as if they were actually doing something relevent to the story.

Now, that doesn't mean that DBZ is factually boring, but it sure as hell is boring to me.

Dark-Jaxx
Bobobo.

King Kandy
Bo-bobo isn't human, he's one of the hair-children. They are a different race.

Gregory
She/He is human I thought...just doesn't get the powers from training. Though I wonder if Hotaru and Akira using fire and ice would disqualify them or not. Though Date would probably still be the most powerful of the four I'd think if he wouldn't hold back so very much.

Yeh, I was confused about Akari.

Darth Extecute
Not reading back, but....off the top of my head I'd suppose I'd have to say Yusuke wink

Gregory
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
Not reading back, but....off the top of my head I'd suppose I'd have to say Yusuke wink

Disqualified for actually being a demon

Blax_Hydralisk
You're a demon.

TricksterPriest
Disqualified for actually being a demon

Genetic drift from over 50 generations removed from his original ancestor Raizen, still means Yusuke is 1% or less demon. And since he ascended to full S-class demon at the end of the series, he no longer fits the definition of human.

chickenlover98
Genetic drift from over 50 generations removed from his original ancestor Raizen, still means Yusuke is 1% or less demon. And since he ascended to full S-class demon at the end of the series, he no longer fits the definition of human.

tien and krillen are way stronger than yusuke and their HUMAN

Kento
tien and krillen are way stronger than yusuke and their HUMAN Isn't Tien NOT human?

chickenlover98
Isn't Tien NOT human? he has that third eye through some buddhist legend. i forget but he's human. so again HAHAHAHA YOU PHAIL YOU ****ING PHAILURE!!!!!

Kento
Except for I've heard plenty of times that he was said to be an alien in one of the DBZ Daizenshuu books. *shrugs* Doesn't matter to me anyway. Tien isn't the most powerful human in DBZ even if he is human. That title would go to Uub by default.

Blax_Hydralisk
You misspelled fail.

Ha.

chickenlover98
Except for I've heard plenty of times that he was said to be an alien in one of the DBZ Daizenshuu books. *shrugs* Doesn't matter to me anyway. Tien isn't the most powerful human in DBZ even if he is human. That title would go to Uub by default. uub is the reincarnation of buu. so fail. he doesnt count

Kento
uub is the reincarnation of buu. so fail. he doesnt count Except he was human. Being reincarnation means nothing. He was trained by Gokou and was powerful in GT. A lot more powerful than Tien or Krillen could ever hope to be.

Endless Mike
I think it means that since he was reincarnated, he was granted his power from birth so he doesn't count

Bloinky
Uub doesn't count even though I am a DBZ fan. He had his powers before being trained by Goku.

chickenlover98
Originally posted by Endless Mike
I think it means that since he was reincarnated, he was granted his power from birth so he doesn't count thank you

Magyka
Id have to say it would be Guts from Berserk.

dadudemon
he has that third eye through some buddhist legend. i forget but he's human. so again HAHAHAHA YOU PHAIL YOU ****ING PHAILURE!!!!!

Why?laughing

I laughed at your post. embarrasment

Are you making fun of the way the posters debate this stuff?

apoc001
Kenshiro could beat Krillin.

Akuma Killer
Uub?

Kento
Originally posted by Akuma Killer
Uub? End of DBZ. 10 year old kid Gokou leaves his wife to go train because nobody else can give him a challenge in a fight.

chickenlover98
End of DBZ. 10 year old kid Gokou leaves his wife to go train because nobody else can give him a challenge in a fight. i like he never shows real affection for his wife. i find that hilarious

Kento
i like he never shows real affection for his wife. i find that hilarious He never showed affection for anything except fighting it wasn't just ChiChi.

Grinning Goku
i like he never shows real affection for his wife. i find that hilarious

Here's what you guys have to take into account: Goku's upbringing. After old Son Gohan died, he lived alone for years. He didn't have any other human contact until he met Bulma, IIRC. Also, keep in mind that Goku is a true free spirit and his full blooded Saiyan heritage didn't help at all. He was accustomed to a nomadic lifestyle and I find it amazing that Chichi was actually able to get Goku to marry and live with her. Full blooded Saiyan males aren't exactly the best mates. They ALL love fighting way too much. It's not that Goku doesn't love Chichi or isn't attracted to her, it's just that the dude is basically a rolling stone who lives for combat. Him leaving at the end of DBZ actually made a lot of sense and that should have been the original ending. I don't know why Vegeta hangs around all the time, though...

Dark-Jaxx
End of DBZ. 10 year old kid Gokou leaves his wife to go train because nobody else can give him a challenge in a fight. What a dick.

chickenlover98
He never showed affection for anything except fighting it wasn't just ChiChi.

untrue he always helped his friends and his son. but he never once looked liked he loved his wife or even kissed her once.

chickenlover98
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Here's what you guys have to take into account: Goku's upbringing. After old Son Gohan died, he lived alone for years. He didn't have any other human contact until he met Bulma, IIRC. Also, keep in mind that Goku is a true free spirit and his full blooded Saiyan heritage didn't help at all. He was accustomed to a nomadic lifestyle and I find it amazing that Chichi was actually able to get Goku to marry and live with her. Full blooded Saiyan males aren't exactly the best mates. They ALL love fighting way too much. It's not that Goku doesn't love Chichi or isn't attracted to her, it's just that the dude is basically a rolling stone who lives for combat. Him leaving at the end of DBZ actually made a lot of sense and that should have been the original ending. I don't know why Vegeta hangs around all the time, though...

im not suprised. chi chi be crazy. im suprised that goku loves his son more than his wife. he at least chills with his son. he always runs away from his wife.

Dustin [Tsure]
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Bobobo. Retarded. no expression If we are talking about humans with no extra powers of any kind, I would go with Ruroni Kenshin.

chickenlover98
Originally posted by Dustin
Retarded. no expression If we are talking about humans with no extra powers of any kind, I would go with Ruroni Kenshin. but we are talking about ones with powers, because they were wearned. if it isnt expressly stated they cant use earned powers they are included.....so HA

hellslinger
well how about light yheami off of deathnote? he might not be strong but if u want to **** with him he will right your name i a book and BAM your dead and u wouldnt even get close stick out tongue

hellslinger
o yes can they have like people who kill for them?

chickenlover98
Originally posted by hellslinger
well how about light yheami off of deathnote? he might not be strong but if u want to **** with him he will right your name i a book and BAM your dead and u wouldnt even get close stick out tongue the book is not his own power, so it doesnt count.

Kento
untrue he always helped his friends and his son. but he never once looked liked he loved his wife or even kissed her once. It's just because he's a kind person. He shows the same kindness to his enemies as he does his friends. The only reason he married ChiChi is because he promised her, and he's not one to break a promise even if he didn't know what marriage was. And Vegeta stays with his family because unlike Gokou he isn't the childish person that Gokou is who only craves for battle. Vegeta only wants one fight and that is with Gokou while Gokou wants to fight anybody strong. Also while Vegeta may not show it I also think he cares a lot more about his family than Gokou does about his. And I know why Gokou does the stuff he does but it doesn't make me like him or think what he does isn't wrong in a way. And it doesn't matter if Gohan was strong enough to beat Cell, Gokou forced Gohan to fight who if not for 16 would have lost because he's a pacifist by nature unlike Gokou.

chickenlover98
It's just because he's a kind person. He shows the same kindness to his enemies as he does his friends. The only reason he married ChiChi is because he promised her, and he's not one to break a promise even if he didn't know what marriage was. And Vegeta stays with his family because unlike Gokou he isn't the childish person that Gokou is who only craves for battle. Vegeta only wants one fight and that is with Gokou while Gokou wants to fight anybody strong. Also while Vegeta may not show it I also think he cares a lot more about his family than Gokou does about his. And I know why Gokou does the stuff he does but it doesn't make me like him or think what he does isn't wrong in a way. And it doesn't matter if Gohan was strong enough to beat Cell, Gokou forced Gohan to fight who if not for 16 would have lost because he's a pacifist by nature unlike Gokou.

i agree with most of that, and i think goku loves his son, but forcing him to fight cell when he could have wo is retarded.

Kento
Well I do know Gohan was the only way to beat Cell I think Gokou could have done something different instead of fighting first and giving up. Like letting the others fight first or something that wouldn't make him seem so mean by giving up and telling his son to fight. Not to mention it seemed very out of character for Gokou to give up against an opponent stronger than him. He fought Freeza, Vegeta, and Buu without giving up even though Freeza was beating him to death, Vegeta broke all his bones, and Kid Buu wasn't loosing energy, was hurting him, and he was loosing energy quickly. He didn't give up against 19 either when he was being drained and getting the disease.

Dark-Jaxx
Or better yet he could have at least not given him a fricky dicky Senzu Bean.

Kento
Oh right. Forgot all about that.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Or better yet he could have at least not given him a fricky dicky Senzu Bean.
Yeah seriously, that was the most retarded thing ever. If all the Z-Fighters had attacked him and not let him heal they would have won without Gohan. Goku sucks at Strategy.

chickenlover98
Yeah seriously, that was the most retarded thing ever. If all the Z-Fighters had attacked him and not let him heal they would have won without Gohan. Goku sucks at Strategy. so true. in fact i like vegeta like 100 % more than goku. he's smarter cooler and way more badass.

Xaralabos13
i think Kurokami Medaka from Medaka Box is pretty strong if u thought she is human.
Well she is human but she is too strong when she enter battle god mode

Nephthys
Simon from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. The man was smashing drills the size of galaxies with his sheer willpower/spiral energy.

wakkawakkawakka
So the dude with an overpowered GL ring, that pretty much what the spiral becomes, get's first place? Cool with me.

Demonic Phoenix
I forget. Was Tenchi Masaki a human, or a hybrid?

Gecko4lif
tenchi is a hybrid

Q99
He's mostly Earth-human, part juraiian, but the Juraians originally came from Earth too*.

You know the somewhat dog-looking aliens you see occasionally? Those are the Pau. Several thousand years ago they stopped by earth, found some humans, were like, 'hey, these people are pretty cool!' and brought some groups with them to form a few colonies. Some got longer ears (Mihoshi's group), and some landed on Jurai and became partners to the trees. Ultimately they're all human, just some new races.

wakkawakkawakka
So...Tenchi's the new no#1 then? I'd personally route for the dude with the spiral power ring but okay I guess? no expression

Q99
Some of his powers are innate, though, so I think he may be disqualified.

Demonic Phoenix
^ Really?

EDIT: Read the OP. Yeah, some of his abilities weren't learned.

munyman015
Shizuo Heiwajima... He's as human and powerful as they come lol

KAIKAGE
Who is the most powerful human anime character? People who are human but have special powers are not allowed, if they have powers they need to be learned.

So Majuub is totally out of the question.

NotAllThatEvil
I'm gonna go with either krillin or yamcha here. By the end of DBZ they were some pretty tough powerhouses.

TheGodKiller
Roy Mustang .

Yamcha
Yamcha cause Wolf Fang Fist > Everything.

Mr Marvel
Akuma/Gouki...Shun Goku Satsu!!!!

Great Power Great Skill Hax move...Awesome Combination!

xtinataguba
alucard from hellsing for me is the most powerful human

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.