The Hunter, Baby Bonnie Hood/Bulleta

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y93/BleepGGE/UFS___Born_To_Hunt_by_UdonCrew.jpg

Little Red Riding Hood is packing heat and then some.

I feel sorry for the Big Bad Wolf should he steps in her path.

Full Name: Baby Bonnie Hood (Bulleta B. Hood in Japan)
Race: Killer Youth
Bloodline: Human/Demon
Date of Birth: 1979
Height: 170 cm
Weight: 85 kg
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue

It is common sense in the world of humans, that love and courage are no longer as highly prized when compared to the powerful lure of money. Nowadays, people think that proud talk, about such cardinal values as love and courage, is not to be taken seriously, and is on the verge of being laughable.

Youthful Bulleta was also a believer of this form of "common sense."

One day, while on the way to her work, she was brought into an unknown space by a mysterious means of transportation; she was completely mystified about what her future may hold. The space was a secluded area called Majigen created by the reborn Jedah. The reason why she was brought into Majigen is that she possesses the same mind as the rest of the Darkstalkers; this was unbeknownst to her.

Bulleta, rather than remaining disoriented, begins thinking about catching whole devils with one throw of her basket upon arriving in Majigen.

"Yes!... everything will be mine! It's gonna be big bucks for Bulleta for many years to come."

Akuma Killer
one of my favs, yo.

It's a really nice design and next to the GG guys is one of the most outta the box FG characters ever.

her moves are the best. And so are her victory poses.

Dark-Jaxx
I have a problem with her in truth.

Supposedly, the weaker C class Makai can solo armies, yet her, one human girl with some weapons, makes them faint with a stare, and she can fight on equal ground with a B+ Makai.

WTF?

Akuma Killer
She's got DS blood in her and A LOT OF GUNS.

Plus I have never seen her kill any really powerful guys, she mainly kills Zombies, Ghouls and stuff.

Yoshi Paradise
happy B.B. Hood is my favorite character from the Darkstalkers franchise.

My second favorite is Jon Talbain.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Akuma Killer
She's got DS blood in her and A LOT OF GUNS.

Plus I have never seen her kill any really powerful guys, she mainly kills Zombies, Ghouls and stuff. I was not aware she was part Darkstalker.

Akuma Killer
She aint, they never say how, they just say she's infused wit DS blood or somethin like that.

Yoshi Paradise
I'm not surprised.

The girl is crazy, and I like that. big grin

Akuma Killer
Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
I'm not surprised.

The girl is crazy, and I like that. big grin Weirdo

Yoshi Paradise
roll eyes (sarcastic) Whatever.

Akuma Killer
Don't what ever me...smart ass!

Yoshi Paradise
Originally posted by Akuma Killer
Don't what ever me...smart ass!

131 I just did.

Akuma Killer
You goin down!

Yoshi Paradise
flex Bring it.

Akuma Killer
lol, You can't fight the law, kid.

Dark-Jaxx
Punk ass kids these days need to learn they manners, I'm the Original OG(Original Original Gangster lulz).

Yoshi Paradise
laughing This always makes me laugh.

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters/bulleta-crazysmile.gif

Dark-Jaxx
He fangs are sharper than Demitri's! dur

Akuma Killer
I wonder, what will she be like in the UDON comic.

Yoshi Paradise
smile She'll be great.

Dark-Jaxx
Oh yeah, won't the Darkstalker and Streetfighter UDON comics be being made again?

Jin Saotome
SF any way. DS, don't know?

Yoshi Paradise
laughing out loud She looks so innocent.

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters/bbhood2.gif

Jin Saotome
Yeah, but she'll go ape on yo ass and drown you in a pool of'er tears...literally (I love that move).

Yoshi Paradise
laughing out loud Yeah, that's a very funny move.

Wei Phoenix
Bump

Sin_Volvagia
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y93/BleepGGE/UFS___Cool_Hunting_by_UdonCrew.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.