Short Story RPG!!!hurrah!!!*crowds cheering*!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The big EH
okay the whole rpg is a collection of small rpg's, the first will be creator made, then the rest will be user submitted and we all QUICKLY vote on it, each one will last about 5-10 pages, and will range from sci-fi to romantic to horror to fantasy. if a "short rpg" as i will be calling them is really good or popular i'll submit them in here to make a full rpg. soo wat do you think... any takers

ESB -1138
When do we begin?

The big EH
i just need to do some other things. wont take to long

The big EH
okay the first story is about a special ops team in 2010 infiltrating a terrorist base, but they find out something they werent, i'm naturaly the leader of the team.
there are specific roles for each member
pilot/driver
heavy weapons
communications
tech officer
sniper
and whatefer else you can think of

ESB -1138
I call heavy weapons!

darkxbox
i call sniper eek!

MadMel
ive got comms big grin

The big EH
well you have to make small profiles, basically just name, age and apperence, some will call for more info ofcourse like job or something

name: Captain Jacen Cappa
apperence: pic

The big EH
forgot pic looks like this except has a milatary uniform

The big EH
heres the uniforms, you can have something different if you want

ESB -1138
Name: Nathan Cartwright
Appearence:

The big EH
ooh oh oh resident evil 4 looks absolutely awesome

ESB -1138
RE4 is absolutely awesome

MadMel
name - nathan carter
age - 26
appearance -
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e379/MadMel_1st/BOK.jpg

The big EH
cool, i'll start this either on monday or after the nest person who joins

The big EH
~it starts, now~
a hover-chopper flew over a dense jungle. inside was a extremely well trained special ops team. this team was the best of the best and were led by Captain Jacen Cappa.

the hover chopper found a clearing 10 miles from it's mark, which was a terorist organization base. "alright team, we are here to get in there take out the leaders and get out, this will probally be one of our most dangerous missions yet, these are no ordinary terrorists, somehow they are getting equipment that our milatary uses for basic ground troops." Cappa said standing up and walking through the cargo hold where there were milatary atv's (mongooses from halo 3) "we'll be using these until 0.3 miles away from our mark, from there we'll walk" Cappa said checking his

darkxbox
Seargent david fenta
normal uniform with sniper rifle.

darkxbox
"so when do i get to shoot something?" david put the silencers on his rifle and his pistol. he turned the safeties off.

The big EH
"hold your triggers and shut the shock up" Cappa ordered and started his atv ~shock is a futuristic swear word i got from Spiderman 2099, it basically mean F*ck~

darkxbox
david started up his atv. he then attached his rifle to the clip on the atvs side. he also put the pistol in its holster.

darkxbox
((dead on the 20th post, 1st page. the most pitiful rpg ive ever been a part of. and yet im happy to say. i had high hopes for this rp. so sad that it had to die so young. so sad.

Started by: The big EH. 2/1/2008-2/3/2008 ))

ESB -1138
I forgot about this one...time for a revival!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.