Wonder Woman vs. Sabertooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FOOM
In any wilderness setting-
Just how strong and tough is Creed?

Acrosurge
Strong enough to rip into her, until Diana realizes what she's up against, then she'll put him down with some super-speed punches/kicks.

Draco69
Strong enough to nick her with his claws, that's about it.

Wonder Woman has a new fur coat for the winter. It'll make a lovely cape too.

TricksterPriest
Wonder Woman asks the gods why they are wasting her time, before she rips Sabertooth in two.

horrorwolf
No Question.

Wonderwoman.

guy222
diana

FOOM
I remebered seeing a thread wherein the debate re: WW vs. Logan raged on and on.
I thought then that Sabertooth, being Logan's counterpart, but much physically stronger, would draw some support in his ability to stand up against the Amazon... I see I was wrong.

(I found that WW vs. Wolvie thread and had another look: there was no real debate just a few Logan fan boys having a piss and bunch of others unaware the fanboys were only playing with them.)

So if no one thinks Creed has a snowball's chance in hell, I guess we'll drop this.

Erik-Lensherr
Spite.

Barbarian Shams
Spite, plain and simple. WW wins this without breaking a sweat.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by FOOM
I remebered seeing a thread wherein the debate re: WW vs. Logan raged on and on.
I thought then that Sabertooth, being Logan's counterpart, but much physically stronger, would draw some support in his ability to stand up against the Amazon... I see I was wrong.

(I found that WW vs. Wolvie thread and had another look: there was no real debate just a few Logan fan boys having a piss and bunch of others unaware the fanboys were only playing with them.)

So if no one thinks Creed has a snowball's chance in hell, I guess we'll drop this.

Don't worry about it. Just read a few debates and respect threads. You'll get the hang of it.

shiv
big ow for sabes

Peek
Sabes wins 5.5/10.

Badabing
Originally posted by FOOM

So if no one thinks Creed has a snowball's chance in hell, I guess we'll drop this. I'll close it. Creed has no chance. He's simply outclassed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.