Wierd phone call of doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mairuzu
Okay, so someone calls my cell phone last monday and i didnt recognize the phone number so i didnt answer

today... i was taking a piss and felt like calling them to see who it was. My guess at the time was one of my little brothers friends cause it was the same area code as me

i called and it was some lady with a thick accent and i could barely understand what she was saying, i have no idea what race, it was like a mix between asian and some sort russian accent.

fvck if i know

so she was talking and im like "Uhuh... right"

and i asked, "So who am i speaking with? cause i got a call from this number earlier this week"

and she said her name, which i forgot but it was some weird ass name

and i said, "okay i guess it was the wrong number, bye" and so i hung up

she calls back like 20 min later asking who i am and why did i call, i dunno if it was the same lady though. and i explained it all again and hung up

so another 20 min later a man calls from this number asking who i am and why did i call, and like i said i could barely understand wtf they were saying

again i explained and he said in a think accent "Ok, i called the police station" and i made him say this like 20 times cause i had no idea what the hell he was saying and i finally understood it

and i asked in a chuckle, "Why?"

and he said all this crap about his mother and her answering my call and i shouldnt be calling his house or some shit, maybe hes a secret terrorist or whatever

and i said "Well first of all you called me earlier this week first" and he replied "No no no no no no"

and i replied back mocking him "Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes"

and he said "Well i called police station, thats that"

and i said "Okie dokie"

and hung up

crazy hoes these days

Wålshy
oh...they sound nice no expression

Mairuzu
Oh well, ill write from you guys in jail laughing out loud

Wålshy
maybe you're going to die in 7 days?

Mairuzu
probably

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Okay, so someone calls my cell phone last monday and i didnt recognize the phone number so i didnt answer

today... i was taking a piss and felt like calling them to see who it was. My guess at the time was one of my little brothers friends cause it was the same area code as me

i called and it was some lady with a thick accent and i could barely understand what she was saying, i have no idea what race, it was like a mix between asian and some sort russian accent.

fvck if i know

and i asked, "So who am i speaking with? cause i got a call from this number earlier this week"

she calls back like 20 min later asking who i am and why did i call, i dunno if it was the same lady though. and i explained it all again and hung up

so another 20 min later a man calls from this number asking who i am and why did i call, and like i said i could barely understand wtf they were saying

again i explained and he said in a think accent "Ok, i called the police station" and i made him say this like 20 times cause i had no idea what the hell he was saying and i finally understood it

and he said all this crap about his mother and her answering my call and i shouldnt be calling his house or some shit, maybe hes a secret terrorist or whatever

and i said "Well first of all you called me earlier this week first" and he replied "No no no no no no"

and i said "Okie dokie"

and hung up

crazy hoes these days

crylaugh

if they find you and kill you I'll miss you cryoh

Slay
Muahahaha. Reminds me of that one time Ctulhu prank called me.

Piggle Humsy
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v254/PiggleHumsy/Funnies/Cthulhu.jpg

Mairuzu
OMG HAHAHA he called my phone again but i didnt answer, i called my friends and used three way phone calling and called this guy back, and it was so funny, he was yelling..

im said "Why are you calling me man, im calling the coppers on you!"

he kept saying "I NO CALL YOU! YOU CALL ME YOU CALL ME YOU CALL ME I NO CALL YOU" like over and over

we just kept laughing and laughing it so funny

cruel jedi
laughing how mental stick out tongue

Mairuzu
they asked for it, we'll be bugging them all day

Neo Darkhalen
Doom for you.

Sol Valentine
Originally posted by Mairuzu

fvck if i know

and i said "Okie dokie"

and hung up

crazy hoes these days

touched Don't die yet.

Mairuzu
I cant die

Sol Valentine
O.O Really?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.