Star Gate 1 (NOT the movie)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fire
well I was just wondering wether or not the TV-serie has anyother fans on this forum???
I like it think the idea of the egyptians and all the aliens are cool
so just wonderin

sorry if I have placed this in the wrong section

finti
This series is sooooooooo bad.

Fire
nha its cool they have cool space aliens

finti
it is awful

Thomas H
is it that one with hockey hear do Dean MacGyver Anderson?

mah
I think Mullet-man is in this one yes

Thomas H
ok, he should have keept himeself to MAcGyver!! cause this one aint to good!!!!!

finti
hockey hear?? or hair.. he he talk about direct translation

Ushgarak
Very popular, is Stargate SG1, and I understand it improved greatly after a few series. However, this is really for the GDF this one, so moving...

Fire
okie thx ush

Mujaffa
i found the series quit boring.................

J-ROC
I thought the movie was cool. The series is the gayest thing I've ever seen. rolling on floor laughing

Fire
still all the alien species are cool
the Tokra they screw you over every time (not literally)
the Asgard power to the blue dudes
the Nox so advanced and still such ugly cloths
the Tollan highly advanced but way too big an attitude
and so on...
there all very cool

finti
ehhh why was this moved here

Lara
actually I like it watch SG1 when I can which isnt very offten! and Fire their not egyptians, their Jaffa's

Ushgarak
Because it is not about a film, Finti.

finti
so, they discussed other tv series in the movie section, and tv is more related to movies than GDF

Ushgarak
Not in my opinion. To have a movie thread and then have "NOT the movie" in the title is just silly. TV comes under general.

ToMacco
I saw the movie a long time ago. It was okay, if I remember correctly. I never had any desire to see the TV show. I don't like those sci-fi shows. They are too nerdy. (no offense to anyone who watches them). It's just too much for me. I've never even watched an episode of the Xfiles

finti
The first seasons of X-files was cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.