Vampires hearts tonight.[[Sign up ]]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gloomy Ninja
Vampires hearts tonight.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The moon is a lovely thing,shinning deep into your pale skin.Your life in the pale of the nights hand,struggling to stay alive.Your body not strong en-of to stand against the sun,the moons emollient grasped around your neck.It protects you from the sun,so you may walk the earth during the sun.Creaters at night haught around you,struggling to stay alive,these monsters are trying to get your amulet.You need to be on your toes alot.Your at the young age of 17 to 21.

This rollplay will let you on the long leash,but it will stay constent action,you will half to count on the others and learn-to trust them.IF you don't you'll end up dead.

Rules_
Not many.
Put i control the weapons,the monsters..trust me i wont give breaks ,its going to be packed with fun :].
Ages of your charters must be 17-21.
No over swearing.
You may ,(should) do flash backs to when you where human.)
Follow the charter sheet.
You have 3 warnings,when you sign up your agreeing to the rules,you'll get kicked out after the 3 warning.Not listening i will get ush ,no hesitations.

Rpers in so far.
___
Me
Jacob
The big EH.
android217
Rand
DB
SoylentBlue
Becci

Any one can join,join if wanted

The big EH
one more episdoe of "the 'Bu" and i''ll post

Gloomy Ninja
Fill this sheet out.

Name:
Race:
Looks:
Personalty:
Job:
Past: ((In here should tell when you where bitten and what age,and so on))

Gloomy Ninja
Originally posted by The big EH
one more episdoe of "the 'Bu" and i''ll post

?

The big EH
it's an online short series created by some staars from SNL and Sarah Chalke (elliot from scrubs) except she gets replaced by some ass-face asian dude with a blonde wig for two episodes....then by a paper mache puppet..... although she still does the voice.............

The big EH
Fill this sheet out.

Name: James Acula
Sex: yes please
Race: vampire
Looks: picture posted soon
Personalty: slightly insane at times, nice and pretty straight forward
Job: doctor
Past:

android217
Name: Kraven (yes like underworld!)
Race: Caucasian vampire
Looks: http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/underworldevolution/site/media/downloads/wallpapers/full/uw_wallpapers_kraven_1600x1200.jpg
Personality: Untrustworthy, aims for power
Job: ??
Past: Born in the 1600s Kraven was originally called Jebediah Hawk. When he was 23 he was bitten by a vampire, perserving his youth.

Just Jacob
Name: Джекоб Бук (Jacob Book in Russian))
Sex: Male
Race: Russian
Looks: http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a289/amature/russiansoldier.jpg
Has long dark hair.
Personalty: Kind of cold at first, but once you get to know him he is an alright guy.
Job: Dock Worker. ((Owns his own boat))
Past: Bitten many, many years ago by a female vampire that caught him with his guard down. He was bitten quite a while ago. ((Bitten by Camille, was the plan to let you know.))

The big EH
heres my guy

Matroshka
Name: Logan Hammez
Sex: male
Race: human (Swedish)
Looks: like the picture !
Personalty: Hes quite and smart. He is very quick witted and can usually see a bad situation coming a mile away.
Job: Security for Panzo mantion (retired from Army)
Past: he was 35 in his prime years when he was in the army. Doing the best he could be. A little insident with the chopper he was in messed his head up a little bit. He still has his sanity. But before HE THOUGHT he was ganna die looking at the wreckage of the chopper. He callapsed on the ground for what had seemed to be a week. He woke up with a bit to the neck and the sun burning him. Hes a survivor even though he has no idea who is the person responsible for doing this to him

android217
are we really supposed to have jobs since were vampires?

The big EH
i assume so

Just Jacob
Whoops, change my age to 21. Didn't see the rule sorry embarrasment

Gloomy Ninja
Like night jobs i mean like bars or hooker stick out tongue lol j.p

And that's why you have a neck-less that allows you out in the sun, but you shouldn't stay out in the sun to long it weakens you.

Name:
Camille lynn

Sex:
Female

Race:
German Vampire

Looks:
The person who bite her still is in her life.
-Vampire looks,when she is out at night.
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd56/megotu/Ai_and_Akira_Noburu.jpg

Her waitress and sheaf job -
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r167/sasukes_girl01/anime%20half-breeds/Nekopinkheart.jpg
Personalty:
Calm yet on the angry side,she is nice and sweet but her anger problems are triggered easy.

Job:
Waitress at a bar,and a sheaf in a day time.

Past:

Camille was young when she was bitten,but she wasn't bitten to be killed it was so she could live she lived in Germany and she had gotten very ill,making her so weak making her die soon.So she was bitten to live.She was so confused about changing she went around biting to many people,she got hold of Jacob book,when she moved from Germany.
that's how he turned into a Vampire((Jacob gave me person to bit him in the past,:]))

The big EH
awesome characterbig grin

android217
alright well Kraven is a nightclub owner that is called Bloodsucker

and wen is this gunna start?

edit: nvm

Matroshka
ooops i made a mistake. I didnt get to change the name of the char. the name is Gabe not Logan. I changed the character around and forgot the dam name embarrasment

Gloomy Ninja
awesome characterbig grin

thxs big grin wink

Passione
Can i join

Gloomy Ninja
If you want.

DangerousBeauty

The big EH
creepy cool picture

DangerousBeauty
thankx

Matroshka
her siggy scared me o.o ! black and red lipstick and vampire teeth

Passione
Sorry it took so long i coldnt find a decent picture so i had to make one.

anyways here is my character. (hope she is ok)

Name: Satine
Sex: Female
Race: Vampire
Looks: Satine has long dark black hair that falls into curls at the end. She also has red highlights in her fringe. She likes high fashion and will often be setting a trend rather than following one.
Personalty: Satine is power driven, passionate and loyal to those she allows close to her heart.
Job: Fashion Designer
Past: Satine fell in love with a vampire and gave her life to him. A few years later her love betrayed her and she has decided not to trust that many people and keep her heart close guarded

http://sixpop.com/images/file/69466802.jpg

The big EH
u made that??

Passione
As in I photoshopped the original!

I wanted a picture of a vamp female but they were all too dark. So I saw this pic. I made her skin white, added the red to her eyes and lips. Gave her eyes some dark black eye makeup and i added the red to her hair.

The big EH
shes so hot, my parents and sister watches that show, they literally cry at the end of every episode

Passione
Its my fave show!

Matroshka
emo >.>

XvampbenjiiX666
can i join?

Name: Zacky Vengance
Sex:male
Race:caucasion
Looks:long black hair, 6 and a half feet tall, gothic, piercings in both ears, always wears black metal make up, and a long black leather trench coat http://images.quizilla.com/B/Bigskit/1102699762_dsshagrath.JPG
Personalty: somewhat quiet, sweet, caring and angry
Job:lead singer for a black metal band
Past: Zacky was an orphan whom was adopted by his sire. he grew up in the library of ancient books of vampires and the ways of their life. he was a loner when he went to school, which was rare for he was bullied for being different and didn't fit in. he dropped out of school after a bomb threat on his family and ran away. from where he is now he started a black metal band called 'the red plague' and let his way with music explain his past.

Matroshka
Yea im done with this RP , Its not fun when the maker of it doesnt contribute and where everyone in the RP is a badass punk. No realism but then agian were talking about vampires here >.<

Passione
Originally posted by Matroshka
Yea im done with this RP , Its not fun when the maker of it doesnt contribute and where everyone in the RP is a badass punk. No realism but then agian were talking about vampires here >.<

Actually my character isnt a badass punk! I based her on Henry Fitroy from Bloodties. She doesnt kill! She just feeds. And maybe gloomy Ninja can't get online as much as you. I know some people who start roleplays aint even around and have left their roleplay hanging.

Matroshka
Originally posted by Passione
Actually my character isnt a badass punk! I based her on Henry Fitroy from Bloodties. She doesnt kill! She just feeds. And maybe gloomy Ninja can't get online as much as you. I know some people who start roleplays aint even around and have left their roleplay hanging. sorry i didnt mean everyones char was like that >.< well theres only one person who knows whats going on with Camille and thtats Jacob

Passione
You dont need to leave the roleplay!

Matroshka
>,,< ok i wont then ^-^ but would you at least like to get our characters to interact ?

Passione
Yes I noticed that characters dont interact enough, but its still a new roleplay and its just setting off.

Im about to get Satine to feed off the guy then we could see how others feel about interacting with another character so our posts aint limited.

Matroshka
This is why i hate vampire RPs, like a police officer is going to be that stupid and i doubt we are all sharpshooters with pistols in RL i know im not and im good but no body gets head shots THAT much. And yea tosses a bunch of bodys is always easy when you got over 170 pounds of dead weight. Well i guess it isnt hard when you act like Keanu Reeves from the MATRIX Originally posted by android217
Kraven walked quickly down the alley. He pulled out a match and prepared to burn the dead body that was getting closer to him. Kraven tossed the match onto the dead body and it quickly lit up. Suddenly red and blue lights lit up the dimly lit alley. Kraven hissed and showed his fangs. Two officers stepped out of their cruiser and aimed there pistols at Kraven.

"Bring it!" Kraven shouted and pulled out his pistol. As he was reaching for it the police started to fire. The bullets sunk into Kraven's body causing him to take a step back. "My turn." Kraven jumped up into the air and landed on the police car. He aimed to the left and shot the officer in the face. The other officer panicked and started to run down the street. Kraven leaped and landed in front of him. He turned and grabbed the officer and tossed him out into the road. The officer skidded on the floor and stopped in the middle. Kraven didn't hesitate to fire a round into his skull.

A fire alarm started to ring. The fire from the body had gotten into the club and set it on fire from the inside. "Damn!" Kraven grabbed the bodies of the officers and tossed them into the fire before running off.

The big EH
he did light a dead body on fire like gasoline would have..... which i learned in history class bodies dont burn unless you have a huge ammount of constant very hot fire surrounding the body...... just look what happenned to hitler the guy didnt burn and he was covered with gasoline

android217
i never said they were headshots, how good the cops were, how much they panic when they see a guy land on a car and shot his partner

Gloomy Ninja
I skimed over the posts here,is there a rollplay,rand dont leave.

Fact:
My charter is single..
So people just because i go out with jacob in real life my charter here is SINGLE.

o.o

android217
oh and just to tell you guys.... the body was sticking halfway out of the building... which means the flames could have easily spread onto the carpet into the building... but uh maybe i should have said that earlier?

The big EH
Originally posted by Gloomy Ninja
I skimed over the posts here,is there a rollplay,rand dont leave.

Fact:
My charter is single..
So people just because i go out with jacob in real life my charter here is SINGLE.

o.o you do o.O lucky bastard, and android the body wouldnt burn anyway its impossible no matter who tries for a body to light on fire from a match

Gloomy Ninja
I do what.

The big EH
date jacob

Gloomy Ninja
Ya over 4 months so far <3

The big EH
lucky bastard shifty

Gloomy Ninja
Lol :] embarrasment big grin

Im bord.

android217
you do o.O lucky bastard, and android the body wouldnt burn anyway its impossible no matter who tries for a body to light on fire from a match

ha! its a parallel universe o0o0o00o0o0o bodies burn.... cows fly, flies dont fly.... uhhhh cats fly upside down uuhhh confused

it explains everything! its a space time conumdrum

The big EH
dude, the only way that a body would burn like that is if it was completely dry, which in no paralel universe is a human dryer than paper, we are made up of 80% water, that is still the same in this

Just Jacob
lucky bastard shifty

See Camille? I am the lucky one. stick out tongue

The big EH
your also a bastard stick out tongue

although you are a sharpshooter so i should shutup because i wont be able to see you getting ready to shoot

Just Jacob
A bastard covered bastard, with bastard filling. According to six people at school

The big EH
really lol, wait what grade?

Just Jacob
Sophmore

android217
dude, the only way that a body would burn like that is if it was completely dry, which in no paralel universe is a human dryer than paper, we are made up of 80% water, that is still the same in this

parallel universe means opposite! o00o0o0o0o0o0o0oo scary isnt it?

The big EH
sooo second year of college?

Gloomy Ninja
No hes in highschool,he better be,he fears my glair:]

Just Jacob
She's right. and Sophmore can also be the Tenth grade of highschool

The big EH
so am i big grin
and gloomy in this universe are humans made of 80% water?
and paralel universe only have different laws of physics and different history

android217
well.... i never did say me setting the body on fire caused the fire.... it could have been some rogue chicken gone crazy

The big EH
damn those rogue chickens they are supposed to be our trusts friends :angry:

Matroshka
:P chickens are fun to chase

The big EH
especially when you choke them

Matroshka
HEY NOW THATS MEAN !!! but have you ever played SUPER Turbo Turkey Puncher 3 ? its in Doom 3 , one the arcade games ^^

The big EH
no

Matroshka
sad you dont know what your missing ! big grin

Just Jacob
lol, me and a friend are making a machinima with, Doom, Mario, HTR, RLH (maybe), Halo, Manhunt, Turok, and Timesplitters. WOOT

The big EH
timesplitters rule

android217
well ima tell everyone here... my last post is gunna be the last one were i go "Neo" or "Bend the rules of the universe" I'll just influence a vampire uprising against humans so I'll be more "political"

Matroshka
Originally posted by Just Jacob
lol, me and a friend are making a machinima with, Doom, Mario, HTR, RLH (maybe), Halo, Manhunt, Turok, and Timesplitters. WOOT hell ya Jacob ! lol love Turok. Would it be insane to make a thread with all those games ? could it work out some how ? and thankyou Andriod ^-^

Passione
Wow! I really think its unfair to move so fast. One moment your in the bar the next asleep, You could have did a scene in a bar where you had a fight or something. But dont worry i will work around it and pretend im home.

But yes, I have a full time job and im away from the pc alot in the evening. Plus im from the uk so time is a little out but I am devoted to this roleplay and post in it everyday.

Guys as a serious roleplayer i suggest that we leave the OOC discussions out of the roleplay thread and place it in here. I saw one maybe more pages of off topic chat in the roleplay and to be honest it gets annoying. No matter who's thread it is. If you want to roleplay then roleplay.

Just ignore Jeff hardlover! and enjoy the roleplay.

Matroshka
Wow! I really think its unfair to move so fast. One moment your in the bar the next asleep, You could have did a scene in a bar where you had a fight or something. But dont worry i will work around it and pretend im home.

But yes, I have a full time job and im away from the pc alot in the evening. Plus im from the uk so time is a little out but I am devoted to this roleplay and post in it everyday.

Guys as a serious roleplayer i suggest that we leave the OOC discussions out of the roleplay thread and place it in here. I saw one maybe more pages of off topic chat in the roleplay and to be honest it gets annoying. No matter who's thread it is. If you want to roleplay then roleplay.

Just ignore Jeff hardlover! and enjoy the roleplay. ya sorry >_<

Passione
Its okay, we worked around it.

Wild-Cherry
I'll sign up soon! As will Darth Extecute; count on that around thursday big grin

Gloomy Ninja
woot :]

Passione
Guys is their a way we can get our vamps to interact, like meet up or something.

android217
well im walkin down the street so im open for anyone

Passione
I think Gabe and Satine will be leaving his appartment, we could bumb into each other, does Satine know your character

android217
nope ;p im a lone wolf set on a path of destruction and loneliness

Passione
Well you could act hostal towards us or something

Matroshka
Andriod has a picture of Harlequin from Unreal Championship as an avatar xD !!!

Passione
we need to get both groups of people togather.

I am trying to do this, myself and Gabe are in the street walking and talking waiting for Android to approach us.

Does anyone have any idea how to get them together, Camille, or a head vampire could make the crystal glow or something.

android217
i'll bump into yall wen you guys all get into one big group.... knowing kraven,he'd recognize some of you guys as vampires and try to recruit you

Matroshka
this is hopeless

Passione
Okay guys may i ask what the point of the roleplay is? Are we going to get the group to meet or just carry on with our own stories?

Gloomy Ninja
Originally posted by android217
i'll bump into yall wen you guys all get into one big group.... knowing kraven,he'd recognize some of you guys as vampires and try to recruit you

You shot at us,o.o.
Pysco.

Right now im tierd of people bitching about this.
Not in the damn mood ok.
Fighting with jacob to 5 am and fighting stupied hoes.
Im done of people arguing and bitchin about this.
Yall need to figure out ho to gett to us.
Because me,jacob,EH are all in the hotal,yall are in your own little world where we don't even hae no clue where the hell yall are.
So yall stop your bitchin.

The big EH
must resist urge to make bad joke...... jacobs a pimp?blink....... dammit! sorry

android217
You shot at us,o.o.
Pysco.

Not in the damn mood ok.
Because me,jacob,EH are all in the hotal,yall are in your own little world where we don't even hae no clue where the hell yall are.

big eh pulled a gun on me and shot me first

Gloomy Ninja
Haha no hes not :].
No i as fighting with him till 5am with him,and fighting with hoes earlyer and then he wouldnt sleep so i stade up with him fighting god.

Gloomy Ninja
Originally posted by android217
big eh pulled a gun on me and shot me first
But hes cool:]

You have the crazy idea

The big EH
wow, i got 3 things to say
1. i'm cool eek!
2. you fought god?
3. dammit

Gloomy Ninja
I don't beleave in god :]
>=]

The big EH
ohyeah, me niether

Gloomy Ninja
Cool :]

android217
i need somethin to do, so i used the idea to take over the world

The big EH
u suck stick out tongue

android217
i know itsa SUPER original idea... i'm just actin kinda like kraven on underworld... before he got his head chopped off.... but he seems to be mixed with paul giamatti on shoot em up

Passione
You shot at us,o.o.
Pysco.

Not in the damn mood ok.

Stop your bitching? Excuse me but we stated a while ago on where we should go. You didnt set us a plan, so we were doing our own thing. And what part of IN A STREET dint you understand.

I cant just make my character go to the hotel, what reason would she have? Wat would be her purpose.

android217
Stop your bitching? Excuse me but we stated a while ago on where we should go. You didnt set us a plan, so we were doing our own thing. And what part of IN A STREET dint you understand.

I cant just make my character go to the hotel, what reason would she have? Wat would be her purpose.

she has a point...

about no reason to go to the hotel.... but u guys should ignore this... i eed to stay neutral in RL arguements

The big EH
meow

Gloomy Ninja

Ya stop your bitching run into us on the street im pissed at this.Ya and if you think this rp has no point then leave i really do not care anymore.

And what point of just ****ing meet us do you not comprahend do you not understand?

im not going to have 2 groups going on 1 group is needed so i can start my damn plan but if we neaver get all of us togather,im not going to start my plan.

And no taking over the world,meet up so we can all know each other,then so i can start so actshon .

The big EH
Hissssss mrow!

Gloomy Ninja
I got anger problems.
Take 4 pills for them.
+Im on my damn period.

The big EH
believe it or not i have anger issues to, i'm good at conrolling them and bottling it up but lately not so much, i just destroyed my favourite video game flight stick yesterday sad

Gloomy Ninja
Im sorry -hugs-

Its not good to keep them all inside ,and dont kill the game it didnt do anything to you.

You seem like some one who doesnt have anger problems.

Just Jacob
Woot for anger problem.

I only have 2 pills though sad

They even tried to make me take pain killers

I bottle them up too sometimes sad

The big EH
Im sorry -hugs-

Its not good to keep them all inside ,and dont kill the game it didnt do anything to you.

You seem like some one who doesnt have anger problems. i do, just managed to keep it in check after 15 years

Gloomy Ninja
-Pets jacobs head-
Its ok

thought you where 14

Just Jacob
-Pets jacobs head-
Its ok

It's no okay. me being angry makes camille sad. and camille sad is not good. Camille need be happy. happy with foreverness

The big EH
no 15

Gloomy Ninja
my bad:]

The big EH
well it would be 16 if you counted the time i spent beating my mom up from the inside

i was in her uterus if you didnt get that

Just Jacob
Camille. Be happy forever. please

Gloomy Ninja
I got that :].
Lol,
go back to 14 im lonly now :[

The big EH
aww, i'm still 14 at heart wink

Just Jacob
I am old =[ 16

Gloomy Ninja
im 13 going on 14 may 27 woo

android217

And no taking over the world,meet up so we can all know each other,then so i can start so actshon .

buzz kill.... and how am i supposed to meet u guys? i DID just infect an entire police station and possibly killed a giant black guy.... so it'd be akward

Just Jacob
I threw a guy onto the ground so we could get along lol

The big EH
im 13 going on 14 may 27 woo wow jacob robbing the cradle

Just Jacob
ooh two years stick out tongue

I have a friend at school whos dad is 13 years older than his mom

Matroshka
Ages :P im 18 dating a 16 yo. Somtimes it doesnt matter. Like Jacob said 13 year gap O_O

Passione
Ya stop your bitching run into us on the street im pissed at this.Ya and if you think this rp has no point then leave i really do not care anymore.

And what point of just ****ing meet us do you not comprahend do you not understand?

im not going to have 2 groups going on 1 group is needed so i can start my damn plan but if we neaver get all of us togather,im not going to start my plan.

Okay this is not a way to run a roleplay! With you throwing your ***** insults at people and your way off topic discussions in the middle of the roleplay when you have this thread to do it in.

Im glad to say that I'm out.

Matroshka
If your out then i am as well. This fighting is pointless

Passione
If your out then i am as well. This fighting is pointless

I tried to explain that we (satine and gabe) we out in the open, and that we really had no purpose but to go to a hotel, but she got all bitchy with me.

Its just a roleplay, not real life! No need to get all in peoples face because they ask a simple question about where the roleplay is heading..

Matroshka
I totally understand , if i walk away from my PC its not affecting me because i gotz other stuff to do.

Diablo Cerberus
hope it's not too late to join this little outing. sounds like a load of fun.

Name: Vincent Jameson
Race: Vampyre
Looks:
http://www.residentevilfan.ws/largeimages/gallery/rezeroart2_lg.jpg
The one on the right
Personality: Vincent is the dark loner type, though his reasoning lies buried with his past...
Job: runs an indoor shooting range
Past: bitten at age of 15, he knows not who the contributer to his turning was, though feels that there is a strong connection to her flowing through his veins

will post in the RP itself tomorrow sometime. wanna think over my intro...

Just Jacob
I totally understand , if i walk away from my PC its not affecting me because i gotz other stuff to do.

From what I've heard you walk from your PC right to your game console =p

Matroshka
Originally posted by Just Jacob
From what I've heard you walk from your PC right to your game console =p try going to school, my job, and hanging out with my friends roll eyes (sarcastic) in fact you and Camille seem to make posts every minute of every hour

Gloomy Ninja
Ok if you 2 are out then stop posting here,if you guys keep posting here ill get ush.

No i post alot because i bring my laptop places but i go to school and then chill with my friends and i got a job,i make more then you.So thank you.
I do have a busy life just i half to take sometime off because of my injury.So ya,and i go all over the place,and my new phone alows me to go on kmc and myspace and w.e .
Jacob has a life to.
I should know <3

Matroshka
lol ok im not breaking any rules, you dont own the forums, and why getting all defensive when Jacob is the one who started it ? and for the record , you havent changed at all to me you still look to pick fights and that i guess will never change

Passione
Ok if you 2 are out then stop posting here,if you guys keep posting here ill get ush.

No i post alot because i bring my laptop places but i go to school and then chill with my friends and i got a job,i make more then you.So thank you.
I do have a busy life just i half to take sometime off because of my injury.So ya,and i go all over the place,and my new phone alows me to go on kmc and myspace and w.e .
Jacob has a life to.
I should know <3

While your getting ush sweetie, you can explain to him that your roleplay thread is just filled with nonsense offtopic chatter! And that you drove people away from the roleplay by acting like a 2yr old and having a tantrum. When people just asked a few questions. Thing is sweetie you DONT own this thread.

Oh and some rues and guidelines that was suggested by Ush that your roleplay clearly does not have..

Do you want rules or guidelines? You have rules which were pointless.

How far do you want these to cover? Just basics like politeness? Requests to respect the setting of game? Or to go further, and give solid frameworks as to how posts should be constructed? You didnt give us frame work, you went away for a while then came back and would have ott in the roleplay and not listen to anyone, when asked what we should do or where we can get our character going you get all bitchy with us and threatening to kick us out. Gee what happened to your politeness towards your players, and your respect for those who were discussiin your roleplay. Surely if your going to control how we roleplay then this should be in HOSTED and not in here.

So go ahead and call Ush, tell him whatever you want and i'll be waiting to tell him that this roleplay had no direction no guideline and when we tried to discuss things with you, you just got in our face with your bitchy attitude.

Just Jacob
lol ok im not breaking any rules, you dont own the forums, and why getting all defensive when Jacob is the one who started it ? and for the record , you havent changed at all to me you still look to pick fights and that i guess will never change

Last time I checked this RP was started by Camille, which in turn means her rules. Not your rules, hers. Meaning she can make whatever rule she wants for the RP.

While your getting ush sweetie, you can explain to him that your roleplay thread is just filled with nonsense offtopic chatter! And that you drove people away from the roleplay by acting like a 2yr old and having a tantrum. When people just asked a few questions. Thing is sweetie you DONT own this thread.

Oh and some rues and guidelines that was suggested by Ush that your roleplay clearly does not have..

How far do you want these to cover? Just basics like politeness? Requests to respect the setting of game? Or to go further, and give solid frameworks as to how posts should be constructed? You didnt give us frame work, you went away for a while then came back and would have ott in the roleplay and not listen to anyone, when asked what we should do or where we can get our character going you get all bitchy with us and threatening to kick us out. Gee what happened to your politeness towards your players, and your respect for those who were discussiin your roleplay. Surely if your going to control how we roleplay then this should be in HOSTED and not in here.

So go ahead and call Ush, tell him whatever you want and i'll be waiting to tell him that this roleplay had no direction no guideline and when we tried to discuss things with you, you just got in our face with your bitchy attitude.

Hey guess what, It's her Rp, which means that since you signed up you agreed to follow her rules. And the only one who is being bitchy is you. All she wanted was for everyone to meet up so that she could progress her RP further. The fact that you started complaining shows that. It's a Role Play, which means not real life. You play a role, not your real self. This doesn't have to be one-hundred percent realism. You can just show up places for no reason.

Deit
I'll try to stay into this as long as I can. what I mean is I'm not on KMC ever, so if I'm not on than sorry, but I'm trying to get back into it. my parents don't like it though.....any who here's my sign up sheet.

Name: Lance Buchanan
Race: English (vampire)
Looks: medium length white hair with black streaks, about 5 foot 11 inches, brown eyes. weres eye liner like alice cooper (I'l put a pic of alice cooper on here so you can see.) usually seen wearing a black Pink Floyd The Wall shirt, semi baggy jeans and black converse hightops.
Personalty: normally has a calm personality but he goes crazy every once and again. he is never seen smiling. loves snakes, and is usually seen with one, usually hidden though.
Job: works in a sushi bar part time, and wants to quit to be a musician
Past: 4 long years ago. best night of his life, he got the girl of his dreams to go with him to home coming. he was the happiest he had ever been. his parents had argued alot about him even going to home coming because of his attitude. he didn't care what they thought though. they finally come to an agreement that if he left he wasn't aloud back. he didn't care, he didn't like them anyway, he thought they didn't like him either. he packed his bags up stares and stormed out of the house at around 7:45 in the evening and stopped to pull a jacket out of his back pack that had all his stuff. he noticed it was unusually cold, and ominous out tonight but that didn't bother him so much. he kept on going. about half way there he stopped again and sat on the side walk to take a break. he noticed something across the road and walked towards it. a person walked out in front of him. the person chuckled. not normally though, a kind of insane kind of chuckle. the person walked a bit closer to him. he quickly pulled out a knife and motioned it towards the oncoming stranger. the stranger didn't mind, and lunged ontop of him and bit him once in the neck. he passed out as he seen the stranger leave. when he awoke people were surrounding him. out of panic he got back up on his feet and ran and hid in an alley. he lost all happiness that day on. and here he is today, walking the cold streats in the night, and working as a part time sushi chef, he couldn't even fulfill his dreams. he vows to find the man that attacked him.

Wild-Cherry
Name:
Avian ( or generally, 'Ave' to those who know her well enough )

sex:
Female

Race:
Vamire

looks:
See pic.

Personality:
Deep, clever and daring, Ave knows what she wants, and most often gets it.

Job:
None. If ever she feels compelled to make money, she dances at a strip club or tends bar.

Biography:
Ave's past is known by very few, and she likes to keep it that way.

Born to Austrian parents in Berlin , Ave's family was wealthy, and well kept. Never, it seemed, she had anything to worry about. she was also the youngest of 4. Her 3 older brothers cherished her, and spoiled her with gifts, and the opportunity to travel often and to various places.

When Ave was eight, war was falling hard upon Germany. Each of her brothers turned themselves out to the war, and none return. After two years, it was clear they were gone. before the war came to a close, many manners were attacked. Including Ave's. She waited valiantly in her room for her end, eyes closed, smiling. She waited to be reunited with her brothers. Then, something went wrong. She heard screams of others, not her family, but swears and sobs in another language. A dark figure emerged into her room, and swept her away. She fell unconcious, and awoke in an empty train car, feeling strangely well for her current state. She was invigorated, and had a feverent thirst....for blood.

Ave weilds a thin, barbed chain with extreme precision, and is a master of manipulation and disguise. She is an impecable liar, and she is known for her cunning.

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f184/pinkchry1982/girl.jpg

Gloomy Ninja
2 out 2 in

wild-cherry and deit are in

Rand and Passione out :]

Striding Cloud
Name: Dante Toshiyuki
Race: Japanese Vampire
Looks: http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc117/dbar910/Dante.jpg
Personalty: Friendly, Quiet, Cold at times.
Job: Assassin for a company to kill certain Vampires.
Past: Dante was born a natural vampire. Although he is half vampire and half human. He still has the traits of a vampire and a human. Like he can control his urge to drink. And he is immune to garlic. His mother was a Human while his father was a vampire. Although it was forbidden for them to be together. They still did creating a new breed.

Gloomy Ninja
2 out
3 in!!

Its approved :]

Diablo Cerberus
Originally posted by Diablo Cerberus
hope it's not too late to join this little outing. sounds like a load of fun.

Name: Vincent Jameson
Race: Vampyre
Looks:
http://www.residentevilfan.ws/largeimages/gallery/rezeroart2_lg.jpg
The one on the right
Personality: Vincent is the dark loner type, though his reasoning lies buried with his past...
Job: runs an indoor shooting range
Past: bitten at age of 15, he knows not who the contributer to his turning was, though feels that there is a strong connection to her flowing through his veins

will post in the RP itself tomorrow sometime. wanna think over my intro...

4 in. (just in case i was overlooked.)

Becci

I was going to join in, but this whole scenario made me reconsider stick out tongue

Gloomy Ninja
Ok fine then do not post in here,im tied of this damn spam.
3 in 2 out

Luzp
can i join?

Gloomy Ninja
yes

android217
im out too

Darth Extecute
Name: Derek Vilde
Race: Vampire
Looks:
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd289/Wyrmfoot/Roleplays/The%20Return%20of%20Dracula/Content_Living.jpg
Personalty: Tricky, clever and easily bored, but quite curious and stubborn whenever he has made up his mind about something.
Job: Thief
Past: Despite his intellect, Derek has problems to remember his past. He suffers from terribly bad memory, and even though he is wealthy beyond understanding- he has no idea from where he has recieved his fortune. He owns a huge mansion on top of a large hill. He is a thief because he enjoys the thrill of taking things that does not belong to oneself, and not because he is in need of money (Which he isnt)

Gloomy Ninja
5 in 3 out

It passesDarth Extecute

Deit
Originally posted by Deit
I'll try to stay into this as long as I can. what I mean is I'm not on KMC ever, so if I'm not on than sorry, but I'm trying to get back into it. my parents don't like it though.....any who here's my sign up sheet.

Name: Lance Buchanan
Race: English (vampire)
Looks: medium length white hair with black streaks, about 5 foot 11 inches, brown eyes. weres eye liner like alice cooper (I'l put a pic of alice cooper on here so you can see.) usually seen wearing a black Pink Floyd The Wall shirt, semi baggy jeans and black converse hightops.
Personalty: normally has a calm personality but he goes crazy every once and again. he is never seen smiling. loves snakes, and is usually seen with one, usually hidden though.
Job: works in a sushi bar part time, and wants to quit to be a musician
Past: 4 long years ago. best night of his life, he got the girl of his dreams to go with him to home coming. he was the happiest he had ever been. his parents had argued alot about him even going to home coming because of his attitude. he didn't care what they thought though. they finally come to an agreement that if he left he wasn't aloud back. he didn't care, he didn't like them anyway, he thought they didn't like him either. he packed his bags up stares and stormed out of the house at around 7:45 in the evening and stopped to pull a jacket out of his back pack that had all his stuff. he noticed it was unusually cold, and ominous out tonight but that didn't bother him so much. he kept on going. about half way there he stopped again and sat on the side walk to take a break. he noticed something across the road and walked towards it. a person walked out in front of him. the person chuckled. not normally though, a kind of insane kind of chuckle. the person walked a bit closer to him. he quickly pulled out a knife and motioned it towards the oncoming stranger. the stranger didn't mind, and lunged ontop of him and bit him once in the neck. he passed out as he seen the stranger leave. when he awoke people were surrounding him. out of panic he got back up on his feet and ran and hid in an alley. he lost all happiness that day on. and here he is today, walking the cold streats in the night, and working as a part time sushi chef, he couldn't even fulfill his dreams. he vows to find the man that attacked him.

I'm changing 2 things about personality.

personality changes: he has an off and on case of schizophrenia, and he usually speaks in his own philosophical kind of way. you'll find out later.

DangerousBeauty

Gloomy Ninja
cool,passes:]

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>