I am Evil Dr. Koopa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evil Dr. Koopa
Hi smile I am the evil Dr. Koopa smile

guy222
welcome

Evil Dr. Koopa
Thank you very much smile

guy222
Ur welcome happy

Tempe Brennan
Welcome, Evil! smile

Evil Dr. Koopa
Thanks! big grin

Storm
Welcome to our humble madhouse wink

MightyEInherjar
Just understand, don't get excited.

LeAtHerRFace
I'm your daddy

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Evil Dr. Koopa
Hi smile I am the evil Dr. Koopa smile

Someone call a plumber quick.

J/K welcome to our humble abode.

Evil Dr. Koopa
Thanx, every1 smile

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Evil Dr. Koopa
Thanx, every1 smile

You are most welcome. smile

Evil Dr. Koopa
how do i get a sig and ava?

Neo Darkhalen
To obtain an avatar, first click on the profile link, next you will see a bunch of sub headings, click the edit options link, then scroll down to change avatar click this, you can then either pick one from the library or upload your own, remember that since you are new you have a 64x64 size limit.

For a sig, click on the profile link, then click edit profile, scroll down until you see a box with a button saying "upload signature" below it, click that link to take you to a small window, where you can upload a sig from you PC, you will then get a message that your sig has been updated, copy and paste the code below this message, then return to the profile, input this code within the large box, then save your profile changes, which is a button at the bottom of the edit profile page. (please remember that the max dimensions for a sig are 540x150, and that the maximum size cannot be above 50k.)

Evil Dr. Koopa
Ok cool smile Thanks smile

Neo Darkhalen
No problem.

Darth Demise
welcome to your demise.

Blax_Hydralisk
Wow.

He didn't last long.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.