The best Teacher around

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

McLovin
I thought I create a thread for one of our awesome members, Grinning Goku. He's not only a great guy, he's a teacher.

Let's show him our respect and hope he can tell us some interesting stories about the struggle of teaching our future leaders.

That and tell us how many "hot ass" teens our out there.

Discuss ..

haermm

Kram3r
haermm

taft
After the initial announcement to release KDE 4.1 in July this year there is now a full release plan available. According to the plan, the first important date will be the end of March: at March 31st, 2008, trunk will be closed for new features. The development of the already added (but just not ready) features will still be possible, even with binary incompatibility, but new features will have to wait for KDE 4.2 afterwards. The first real freeze will be at April 22nd, 2008: everything which is not basically ready until then has will not be included. After that the usual dance of Alphas, Betas and Release Candidates will begin, until KDE 4.1 final will hopefully be released at July 29th, 2008.

Tempe Brennan
WTF?

McLovin
Originally posted by Tempe Brennan
WTF?

STFU, Whirlysplat. haermm

Tempe Brennan
Originally posted by McLovin
STFU, Whirlysplat. haermm

I just didn't get the second post

Dustin [Tsure]
Originally posted by taft
After the initial announcement to release KDE 4.1 in July this year there is now a full release plan available. According to the plan, the first important date will be the end of March: at March 31st, 2008, trunk will be closed for new features. The development of the already added (but just not ready) features will still be possible, even with binary incompatibility, but new features will have to wait for KDE 4.2 afterwards. The first real freeze will be at April 22nd, 2008: everything which is not basically ready until then has will not be included. After that the usual dance of Alphas, Betas and Release Candidates will begin, until KDE 4.1 final will hopefully be released at July 29th, 2008. no expression

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by McLovin
I thought I create a thread for one of our awesome members, Grinning Goku. He's not only a great guy, he's a teacher.

Let's show him our respect and hope he can tell us some interesting stories about the struggle of teaching our future leaders.

That and tell us how many "hot ass" teens our out there.

Discuss ..

haermm

Thanks, man. Right now I'm just trying to keep my ass out of jail. Lots of hot black ass out there. If I were a weaker man I would have tapped some like a ****ing window pane.

McLovin
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Thanks, man. Right now I'm just trying to keep my ass out of jail. Lots of hot black ass out there. If I were a weaker man I would have tapped some like a ****ing window pane.

I give you credit, nigga. I wouldn't last 1 school day without gettin' locked up.

The high school girls these days aren't the same as when I was a kid.

Shit. haermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.