Ryu hayabusa, vs Dante, vs Kratos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jalek moye
Who would win in a a free for all

All three have full access to any equipment and abilities that they have acquired

EvilAngel
Dante, and i don't think 1v1v1's are allowed. There can only be 2 opposing teams

Burning thought
Dante

First_Tsurugi06
I don't think three-ways are allowed, but seriously, it'll either be downed to a one-on-one between Kratos and Dante with what remains of Ryu laying along the ground, or Kratos just becomes a time-travelling God who will just make their heads explode or set them on fire while standing at 300 feet tall. If they're given everything they've achieved, Kratos wins due simply to how large he is in God form thus how much ground his spells will cover. Even if he isn't given his God form, he's still stronger than the two of them combined physically. And he can control time and destiny.

Burning thought
he can control his own destiny if he has the correct threads

First_Tsurugi06
Originally posted by Burning thought
he can control his own destiny if he has the correct threads

The threads may be needed to access peoples' fates, but I'm quite sure his power to control time goes beyond the limits of the Loom Chamber's walls (in that he doesn't need to be in the Loom Chamber to control time, but maybe to access peoples' threads), otherwise, he wouldn't have been able to bring the Titans during the time of Titanomachy to his own time in order to battle the Olympians (let's face it, those things too danm huge to fit through even magic mirrors).

I guess we'll have to wait for God of War 3 to see the full extents of his new power, especially if it's gonna be a gameplay function or not.

Lana
Please read the forum rules before you create threads, as this is against them.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.