High Father and H/P Doomsday vs Thanos and The Fallen One

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
Who takes this?

Sirius77
Highfather.

quanchi112
Thanos bfr's Doomsday and spanks High Father on his own.

Fallen One flies around the galaxy.

Sirius77
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos bfr's Doomsday and spanks High Father on his own.

Fallen One flies around the galaxy.

Highfather vs Thanos would be like Thanos vs Odin. All except thanos wouldnt have a weapon this time, lol.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sirius77
Highfather vs Thanos would be like Thanos vs Odin. All except thanos wouldnt have a weapon this time, lol. You are comparing High Father to Odin. laughing out loud laughing out loud

Give me some High Father feats that makes you think he is at Odin's level.

Also when did Thanos have a weapon when he fought Odin. Did you read the comic? Odin pulled out a weapon but Thanos didnt.

guy222
Fallen One doesn't have many feats

Sirius77
You are comparing High Father to Odin. laughing out loud laughing out loud

Give me some High Father feats that makes you think he is at Odin's level.

Also when did Thanos have a weapon when he fought Odin. Did you read the comic? Odin pulled out a weapon but Thanos didnt.

If this is the Highfather with the direct link to the source (which it is...) then yes.

quanchi112
Originally posted by guy222
Fallen One doesn't have many feats He doesnt need the Fallen One.

quanchi112
If this is the Highfather with the direct link to the source (which it is...) then yes. High Father was killed with ease by Ares. The source didnt save him.

Name me some feats that makes you think he is in Odin's league.

TricksterPriest
He was killed inside the source wall, a place where both of them were depowered.

And btw, I found something that shows a major continuity error in S/B.

Why is Highfather's staff in the Source Wall? It's not supposed to be there. Takion has it. So either that comic took place way back before Highfather gave Takion his staff, or it's out of sync with DC. IE: NON-CANON.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
He was killed inside the source wall, a place where both of them were depowered.

And btw, I found something that shows a major continuity error in S/B.

Why is Highfather's staff in the Source Wall? It's not supposed to be there. Takion has it. So either that comic took place way back before Highfather gave Takion his staff, or it's out of sync with DC. IE: NON-CANON. laughing out loud It is still canon and comics have all kinds of mistakes. It is funny how far you will go to try and prove this isnt canon because it drives you crazy.

guy222
He doesnt need the Fallen One.

I like the Titan also smile

Give him a better partner

quanchi112
Originally posted by guy222
I like the Titan also smile

Give him a better partner Guy he didnt rule out bfr. Thanos takes this with ease imo. stick out tongue

TricksterPriest
laughing out loud It is still canon and comics have all kinds of mistakes. It is funny how far you will go to try and prove this isnt canon because it drives you crazy.

Heheh. Heheheh. HAHAHAHAHAHA! hysterical you don't get it. This isn't just a mistake. This is an enormous error. The staff was shown in Takion's possession for the past few years. Even as recently as Death of the New Gods 1. So it can't be in the Source Wall. Thus, it's not canon.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Heheh. Heheheh. HAHAHAHAHAHA! hysterical you don't get it. This isn't just a mistake. This is an enormous error. The staff was shown in Takion's possession for the past few years. Even as recently as Death of the New Gods 1. So it can't be in the Source Wall. Thus, it's not canon. It is canon. laughing out loud

So a writer made a mistake. Doomsday also didnt boomtube to Apokolips but it still stands. smile

Sirius77
laughing out loud It is still canon and comics have all kinds of mistakes. It is funny how far you will go to try and prove this isnt canon because it drives you crazy.

Squirrel girl. Its cannon too.

quanchi112
Squirrel girl. Its cannon too. I disagree but to each his own. smile

h1a8
High Father easily beats Fallen One.
And Doomsday easily beats Thanos.

Erik-Lensherr
Team 1 in a stomp.

guy222
Highfather

http://www.picstation.net/files3/fkycn3j72v2gy85ndhgp_thumb.jpg http://www.picstation.net/files3/ohhhgr81khgoqwpqvj7p_thumb.jpg http://www.picstation.net/files3/tbwicv1j9cgsznpsr65r_thumb.jpg

occultdestroyer
Team 1

Harbinger

Bentley
An sky-father being solos team 2.

kevdude
Team 1 takes it

Juntai
Team one.

iceman24567
Team one wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
Team 1 in a stomp. How so?Originally posted by Bentley
An sky-father being solos team 2. Who is a skyfather level being from team 1?

Originally posted by Juntai
Team one. Mind giving an explanation.

comicfan11
Team one

quanchi112
Originally posted by comicfan11
Team one You do realize that Thanos could easily bfr Doomsday, right?

comicfan11
You do realize that Thanos could easily bfr Doomsday, right?

And Highfather could bring him right back.

Quan don't take this the wrong way but I don't have any interest in debating anything that has to do with Thanos with you, because he is your favorite character and you'll say anything to defend him. Sometimes you are right sometimes you are not.

Anyway I believe that team one wins.
Highfather has his connection with the Source and the whole "contained one fifth of a universe exploding thing" going for him (written by none other than Starlin) and that's proof enough for me that he wins.
Add to that Doomsday's evolving abilities and I think that's more than enough (IMO anyway)
Plus Nameless One doesn't have many appearances for him to gauge acuratelly and he was defeated by Thanos.
This is my reasoning and I won't get involved in a debate over it with you, because most of the time it gets derailed and comes down to insults and stuff.

Most of the people in this thread go with team one and there is a reason for that.

Cheers.

fangirl101

Quan don't take this the wrong way but I don't have any interest in debating anything that has to do with Thanos with you, because he is your favorite character and you'll say anything to defend him. Sometimes you are right sometimes you are not.

Highfather has his connection with the Source and the whole "contained one fifth of a universe exploding thing" going for him (written by none other than Starlin) and that's proof enough for me that he wins.
Add to that Doomsday's evolving abilities and I think that's more than enough (IMO anyway)
Plus Nameless One doesn't have many appearances for him to gauge acuratelly and he was defeated by Thanos.
This is my reasoning and I won't get involved in a debate over it with you, because most of the time it gets derailed and comes down to insults and stuff.

Most of the people in this thread go with team one and there is a reason for that.

Cheers.
Highfather also provided at least the 5th of the power to drive back the ALE. And The ALE=Source.

comicfan11
Originally posted by fangirl101
Highfather also provided at least the 5th of the power to drive back the ALE. And The ALE=Source.

I think that's what I meant.
In the Cosmic Odyssey...
My bad

fangirl101
I think that's what I meant.
In the Cosmic Odyssey...
My bad
2 different Feats in that Arc. One was driving back the ALE. Which is far more power than People Realize. The ALE was as powerful as The Source.
The 2nd feat was destroying a reality.

comicfan11
2 different Feats in that Arc. One was driving back the ALE. Which is far more power than People Realize. The ALE was as powerful as The Source.
The 2nd feat was destroying a reality.

I knew there was something like that in that story.
It's been a long time since I read it.
Thx for the clarification anyway

Enyalus
Team Two wins, IMO. H/P DD is really a non-factor. And Fallen One is a powerful herald on his own with the potential for nearly limitless power.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Enyalus
Team Two wins, IMO. H/P DD is really a non-factor. And Fallen One is a powerful herald on his own with the potential for nearly limitless power. Everyone in marvel has potential for near limitless power. They are all eternity. hell.

Enyalus
Everyone in marvel has potential for near limitless power. They are all eternity. hell.

Erm, it's just that his version of the Power Cosmic grants him control over dark matter/dark energy...that makes up the vast majority of energy in the universe, so...

fangirl101
Erm, it's just that his version of the Power Cosmic grants him control over dark matter/dark energy...that makes up the vast majority of energy in the universe, so...
And so he can just control all of that becuase it's there. So superman can soak up solar energy. So his potential is limitless becuz of all of the yellow stars in the universe?

Enyalus
And so he can just control all of that becuase it's there. So superman can soak up solar energy. So his potential is limitless becuz of all of the yellow stars in the universe?

You know how the Power Cosmic works. You don't need to be directly near it in order to tap the power.

Superman's power source isn't similar.

Not to mention that Dark matter/energy make up 96% of the universe, which >>>>> all yellow stars in the universe.

fangirl101
You know how the Power Cosmic works. You don't need to be directly near it in order to tap the power.

Superman's power source isn't similar.

Not to mention that Dark matter/energy make up 96% of the universe, which >>>>> all yellow stars in the universe.

Really? How so?

Enyalus
Really? How so?

'How so' to which part of my post, lol?

fangirl101
'How so' to which part of my post, lol?
Dark matter and energy >>>Yellow suns based upon what Data?

Enyalus
Dark matter and energy >>>Yellow suns based upon what Data?

Dark energy makes up 74% of the energy in the universe. Dark energy makes up 22% of it. 96% total. Which means everything we can see and explain - is a mere 4% of the total mass and energy in the universe. This 4% includes yellow suns...a very, very small percentage of that 4%.

fangirl101
Dark energy makes up 74% of the energy in the universe. Dark energy makes up 22% of it. 96% total. Which means everything we can see and explain - is a mere 4% of the total mass and energy in the universe. This 4% includes yellow suns...a very, very small percentage of that 4%.

Is this spacial or output?

Enyalus
Is this spacial or output?

It's the total mass-energy in the present universe..and since it has a mass, I'm assuming it's output.

So as I said, The Fallen One has the potential for a nearly limitless amount of energy he can harness. I think Thanos mentions it in the Thanos mini, prior to Annihilation.

fangirl101
It's the total mass-energy in the present universe..and since it has a mass, I'm assuming it's output.

So as I said, The Fallen One has the potential for a nearly limitless amount of energy he can harness. I think Thanos mentions it in the Thanos mini, prior to Annihilation.
Mass and Output are two very different things. Which is why I asked. And because he taps into this, that means he can control it. That his body would be able to withstand the strain of that much power?

Enyalus
Mass and Output are two very different things. Which is why I asked. And because he taps into this, that means he can control it. That his body would be able to withstand the strain of that much power?

Meh, forgive my lack of scannage - I don't have a scanner on my laptop. It's Thanos 11 & 12, though.

Skreet: Eats of the black, it does.

Thanos (to Galactus): The essence of the void sustains it. Black matter. The binding halo which galaxies are made solvent. What were you thinking?

Skreet: Scorchered you a good one through your image, did it? Very much powerful, Fallen One. Told and told the Titan but is he listening to Skreet? Not and not again.
Thanos: Its power source is infinite.
Skreet: What!? Needs it for purposeful purposing? Makes it show how it does it with the black?
Thanos: Close enough.

So, Thanos, Galactus, and Skreet give no indication that there's a limit to the power he can wield at one point in time.

joshypooh
team 2 wins

Galan007
So, Thanos, Galactus, and Skreet give no indication that there's a limit to the power he can wield at one point in time. meh, firestorm has an infinite power source as well, but that doesn't mean he can actually wield infinite power.

having access to, and applying = two completely different things, me thinks. smile

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
meh, firestorm has an infinite power source as well, but that doesn't mean he can actually wield infinite power.

having access to, and applying = two completely different things, me thinks. smile

True enough. Time to break out the ABC logic, then!

Okay, so a weaker incarnation of Thanos was able to shitstomp Silver Surfer, pretty easily. The Fallen One nearly stalemated an upgraded Thanos during their little DBZ-esque power contest.

That should put him at least above Classic SS, if not around current SS's level. Thanos can and would BFR H/P DD with ease. Fallen One can BFR H/P DD with ease, too, but won't ('cause he's crazy). So, Doomsday gets screwed within the first 5 seconds, and then Highfather is outnumbered two against one against Thanos and someone who surpasses Classic SS in power.

I just don't see team one winning.

Galan007
The Fallen One nearly stalemated an upgraded Thanos during their little DBZ-esque power contest. are you talking about their fight during "thanos" #12? if so, fallen one was far from 'stalemating' thanos. in fact, thanos pretty much owned him with the most minuscule of efforts, really. hell, thanos had to call off skreet from attacking fallen one, in fear that she would kill him. LOLZ!!!1!!

quanchi112

Cheers. You cant bring someone back from a bfr. laughing out loud

That was a shared feat. ares killed the guy quickly and easily. Izaya doesnt have any impressive battles to his credit. He gets stomped easily.

Thanos can solo this and quite easily.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
are you talking about their fight during "thanos" #12? if so, fallen one was far from 'stalemating' thanos. in fact, thanos pretty much owned him with the most minuscule of efforts, really. hell, thanos had to call off skreet from attacking fallen one, in fear that she would kill him. LOLZ!!!1!!

Well, that's embarrassing. I mixed that up with Thanos #11, when he was fighting the Beyonder...both she and Fallen One had blue energy blasts, and it kind of ran together in my head, lol.

I'm looking at the fight in 12, and it looks like Thanos manages to halt his momentum...and then throw a bunch of debris/rocks at him. no expression He charges right back, unfazed.

And Skreet did fairly well against Beyonder, all things considered. stick out tongue Tough little pixie.

Galan007
Well, that's embarrassing. I mixed that up with Thanos #11, when he was fighting the Beyonder...both she and Fallen One had blue energy blasts, and it kind of ran together in my head, lol. i hate when that happens. stick out tongue

I'm looking at the fight in 12, and it looks like Thanos manages to halt his momentum...and then throw a bunch of debris/rocks at him. no expression He charges right back, unfazed. thanos wasn't trying to do more than KO fallen one. he needed him alive. that being said, fallen one was still incapable of countering methods which were quite basic/weak (in comparison to what thanos can really do, of course.)

point was, they didn't stalemate. thanos had the clear advantage. stick out tongue

And Skreet did fairly well against Beyonder, all things considered. stick out tongue Tough little pixie. right, but she was still smacking fallen one around like a weak feeb. smacking him around to the point where she had to be called off as to not kill him..

and thanos >> skreet. 313

Enyalus
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Thanos was winning. Point conceded. stick out tongue

iceman24567
High Father solos.

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
High Father solos. Do you really believe this?

Bouboumaster
The dude tp beat is Thanos.

But his partner suck asses.

So team 1 for at least 8-9/10

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
The dude tp beat is Thanos.

But his partner suck asses.

So team 1 for at least 8-9/10 How does team one win when Thanos can easily bfr Doomsday? He can solo the both of them while Fallen One hangs back.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.