Wolverine vs Galactus (½ power)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evil Dr. Koopa

Evil Dr. Koopa
If Wolverine keeps his cool, he JUST might take the victory. It all depends on his ninja abilities to stay out of Galactus' eye-sight.

Tron
Please, tell me you're not serious...

Southern_Rebel
Hell, Logan somehow defeated Lobo in that Marvel/DC crossover. Wolvie defeating Galactus...really wouldn't surprise me in comics...lol

However, on KMC...different story. Galactus could vaporize him...and Logan would stay dead this time.

SpiderGauntlet
Originally posted by Evil Dr. Koopa
If Wolverine keeps his cool, he JUST might take the victory. It all depends on his ninja abilities to stay out of Galactus' eye-sight.

I forgot Wolverines ninja prowess.

Utrigita
Wolverine is done for

Evil Dr. Koopa
Galactus is BIG. Wolverine can jump several hundreds meters up into the air, and would stab Galactus' pressure points. Humans have pressure points, and Galactus has human-shape, afterall.

Utrigita
What the f**k?

Evil Dr. Koopa
Wolverine can jump insanely high, and has proved that in many situations. Like when he fought Spiderman and they were proven even in strenght, and when he dodged Human Torch's flames by jumping 10 meters into the air.

Utrigita
First Galactus is a semi Abstract thus physical attacks will have no effect on him.

Then there is his armor which can take quiet good amount of punishment before it even begin to crack.

Galactus when he was at his most hungry imo, was capable of fending of the Avengers, SS and FF and still with a gesture locked SS with his power Cosmic and stated that he with a gesture could eradicate the Avengers, SS and FF.

Wolverine isn't going to be a problem.

Evil Dr. Koopa
Wolverine got a healing factor and is smarter than them. Remember Wolverine disappearing from Nightcrawlers sight? Wolverine could show up everywhere on Galactus' body when he isn't prepared. Wolverine's claws are ADAMANTIUM. Of course, they can cut through his tiny armor. And he is indeed a psychical being, he eats planets. So, Wolverine's pressure pointing works. Wolverine just wins this.

CaptainStoic
Wolverine will kill Galactus.. come on guys this is spite, Galactus would need the LT to even hope to win this one. You should have made it more fair and took away the Adamantium claws and used bone claw Wolvie, not that it would help much.

Wolvie 10/10 FTW.

Utrigita
Wolverine got a healing factor and is smarter than them. Remember Wolverine disappearing from Nightcrawlers sight? Wolverine could show up everywhere on Galactus' body when he isn't prepared. Wolverine's claws are ADAMANTIUM. Of course, they can cut through his tiny armor. And he is indeed a psychical being, he eats planets. So, Wolverine's pressure pointing works. Wolverine just wins this.

Hiding from a being with Cosmic Awarness not likely. No they cannot cut through his "tiny" armor, that armor containes the ability to make a universe inside of it, so tiny not quiet.

He eats planets because his energy is used to keep Abraxas in check, thats why he feeds, and I believe I said Semi Abstract.

SpiderGauntlet

Wolverine healing factor won't heal him for utter vaporization.

Galactus can change his size and still has cosmic awareness.

Cosmic powers can actually..OMG damage adamantium. And his armour is going to be huge at his size =/.

He isn't a physical being.

He isn't a human and has no pressure points. He is Perceived as human.

FOOM
Minitature Dick Butkus vs. L.A. Rams

Butkus by 7

Peek
Wolverine can jump insanely high, and has proved that in many situations. Like when he fought Spiderman and they were proven even in strenght, and when he dodged Human Torch's flames by jumping 10 meters into the air. What the f**k?

LORD B

Mindship
Combo Wolverine armbar-kick ftw.

endrict
Spite....

Darth Martin
And people thought Batman had the most fanboys. roll eyes (sarcastic)

thumb down

Xplosive
Bad match up for Galactus.

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by Tron
Please, tell me you're not serious...

Shouldn't this be closed ?

thumb up at stating the obvious.

This 'Character X has many fanboys' conception I've seen on numerous boards is rather idiotic. I've been on several sites over time and I've never seen a Batman fanboy and in almost every debate involving Batman, points being made were backed up.

SpiderGauntlet
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
This 'Character X has many fanboys' conception I've seen on numerous boards is rather idiotic. I've been on several sites over time and I've never seen a Batman fanboy and in almost every debate involving Batman, points being made were backed up.

It's part of his "The mystery behind the Batkick and more" series of books.

The Pict
So, Wolverine's pressure pointing works. Wolverine just wins this.

shocklaugh Makes sense

Priest
Been Done in comics, and Wolverine won. uhuh

Tony Stark

laughing

A couple more posts like this and you'll be invited to Battlethimble's Semiannual Wolverineboy bake off... With a round robin tournament of musical chairs to start things off with a BANG (all musical chair beats provided by a live performance of K-Fed) Chi-yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh boy.

FTR Battlethimble AKA (McLovin) is the defending 6 time Champion, and below you can see him celebrating at the after party.

SpiderGauntlet
Originally posted by Priest

What the fumad

python99
this thread reminds me of the Wolverine vs Superman thread , where Superman was at half strength laughing .

Utrigita
Originally posted by Priest

laughing out loud

Evil Dr. Koopa
1) Wolverine is immortal. Galactus is not.
From there, we already knows that Wolverine wins.
The question is... How?

And folks, please don't spam. A good point was made. Why would the writers make Wolverine defeat Galactus in comics if he can't?

batdude123
The question is... How?

And folks, please don't spam. A good point was made. Why would the writers make Wolverine defeat Galactus in comics if he can't?

Wolverine didn't win.

Evil Dr. Koopa
Originally posted by batdude123
Wolverine didn't win.

No, but he made it clear that he could if he wanted to. Wolverine mostly found Galactus annoying and ignored him because he knew he was superior. It was Galactus challenging Wolverine to prove something. BTW, this is Galactus at HALF power, the one in the comic wasn't.

batdude123
No, but he made it clear that he could if he wanted to. Wolverine mostly found Galactus annoying and ignored him because he knew he was superior. It was Galactus challenging Wolverine to prove something. BTW, this is Galactus at HALF power, the one in the comic wasn't.

laughing

Evil Dr. Koopa
laughing

So you are giving up? Seems like I won to me.

Peek

Galactus doesn't take damage like you think. Invisible Girl shot a shield like dagger through him and it didn't effect him because..well I forgot but he just doesn't take damage like that.

erm

Evil Dr. Koopa
Originally posted by Peek
Galactus doesn't take damage like you think. Invisible Girl shot a shield like dagger through him and it didn't effect him because..well I forgot but he just doesn't take damage like that.

erm

Got anything to back that up with? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Utrigita
A scan maybe....

http://img293.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sue2020011yo1.jpg

And look what is about to happend to her before Uatu saves her... from utter destruction...

Peek
Got anything to back that up with? roll eyes (sarcastic) Originally posted by Utrigita
A scan maybe....

http://img293.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sue2020011yo1.jpg

And look what is about to happend to her before Uatu saves her... from utter destruction...

You lose.

Nice work Utrigita. thumb up

Close thread.

Utrigita
The question is... How?

Sorry what, Galactus is the oldest being in reality...

Btw Galactus can quiet easily do this to Wolverine

http://s238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Fights%202/Terrax/?action=view&current=TerraxFFv1211.jpg

And no healing factor will save him there.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Peek
You lose.

Nice work Utrigita. thumb up

Close thread.

It was a pleasure big grin

Lord-of-Dreams
Guys first of all, I'd like to state that this is not at all a spite thread. This is a case of someone simply not knowing a damn thing about comics, or at least these two specific characters. Koopa, go to Wikipedia, spend ten minutes and learn a thing or two about galactus. Hell, just scroll down to the powers/abilities part and maybe you'll see. I don't know what comic you keep referring to, but Galactus is like a god, wolverine is like a very very strong man. god > man 110% of the time. No matter what. (god is capable of doing things better than perfect)
Second, I'd just like to ask why this wasnt closed yet.

iceman24567
Got anything to back that up with? roll eyes (sarcastic) This guy is a joke no way is Wolverine kill Galactus ever.

Evil Dr. Koopa
i don't know why you guys hates Wolverine... I even reduced Galactus to half his power so he was unable to delete Wolverine from existence. Now, Wolverine should win 10/10, through Galactus should win 10/10 at max power.

batdude123

There's nothing else to say.

I could debate something with a mentally retarded 6 month old baby... but what's the point? smile

Evil Dr. Koopa
There's nothing else to say.

I could debate something with a mentally retarded 6 month old baby... but what's the point? smile

Reported for flaming. How do you like THAT? smokin'

skyfather

Badabing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.