darksied vs heralds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LORD B
this is not a spite thread smile please debate.
can darksied defeat all these galactus heralds at once

silver surfer
morg
terrax
redshift
stardust
air walker
firelord
fallen one

no bfr

can he do it?

Utrigita
I have my doubts to be honestly

Southern_Rebel
Darkseid..as he has been portrayed as of the last several years..no. The Darkseid before DC started ****in' with his character....hell yeah...he'd stomp this team

Priest
Team.

Erik-Lensherr
Darkseid

Gecko4lif
do you hate the heralds so much?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Southern_Rebel
Darkseid..as he has been portrayed as of the last several years..no. The Darkseid before DC started ****in' with his character....hell yeah...he'd stomp this team This is about current Ds. You know the one who was punked by Batman and Superman. Ds loses badly.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
Darkseid Huh?

Tony Stark
The team STOMPS DS a new mudhole.

Team 11/10

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tony Stark
The team STOMPS DS a new mudhole.

Team 11/10 Exactly....I mean Darkseid cant manhandle Superman alone anymore and anyone who thinks Ds has a chance is just fooling themselves.

SpiderGauntlet
Darksied current showings make him lose. Sadly.

tdawg14
Darkseid gets manhandled. All it would would be SS, Stardust, Morg and the Fallen One. The others can just hang out.

guy222
heralds

iceman24567
Darkseid makes them kill each other with the ale no expression

LORD B
Originally posted by iceman24567
Darkseid makes them kill each other with the ale no expression
no ale smile

iceman24567
Originally posted by LORD B
no ale smile laughing so Darkseid can't bfr them or use the ale confused . Spite i thinks.

LORD B
laughing so Darkseid can't bfr them or use the ale confused . Spite i thinks.
well you think wrong then my friend smile
i said no bfr so there's is no easy victory for either side.as for the ALE what would be the point in giving ds that, it would be a complete stomp then.
imo its even battle considering ds has taken on teams in the past.

iceman24567
well you think wrong then my friend smile
i said no bfr so there's is no easy victory for either side.as for the ALE what would be the point in giving ds that, it would be a complete stomp then.
imo its even battle considering ds has taken on teams in the past. Ok with that said Darkseid wins.

quanchi112
Ok with that said Darkseid wins. But again he cant defeat Superman easily or at really at ll so how could he handle this team that would make Superman look like a toddler.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by quanchi112
But again he cant defeat Superman easily or at really at ll so how could he handle this team that would make Superman look like a toddler. Exactly. This isn't even a fight. Three or four of the best Heralds could probably defeat current Darkseid for a majority. All the guys on this list make it a very quick stomp.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Acrosurge
Exactly. This isn't even a fight. Three or four of the best Heralds could probably defeat current Darkseid for a majority. All the guys on this list make it a very quick stomp. Yes this thread is spite to all except for the Ds fanboys.

Deathstroke
heralds

Hazsekswthurmom
Not sure, but the omega beams have killed H/p Doomsday who is more durable than anyone on this team.

Priest
Originally posted by Hazsekswthurmom
Not sure, but the omega beams have killed H/p Doomsday who is more durable than anyone on this team.
Surfer is more durable.

Hazsekswthurmom
Originally posted by Priest
Surfer is more durable. Not the Doomsday that made a guardian commit suicide in order to defeat him, only to live through it. Or had to be sent to entropy, to defeat him. Ss's durability is comparable to Superman's, who looks like shit beside someone of Dd's calibure.

batdude123
Surfer is more durable.

Lulz.

Capt Spaulding
Darkseid..as he has been portrayed as of the last several years..no. The Darkseid before DC started ****in' with his character....hell yeah...he'd stomp this team

that covers it

Gecko4lif
Surfer is more durable.

Sure he is

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd82/Gecko4lif/Annihilation1-028.jpg
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd82/Gecko4lif/Annihilation1-029.jpg

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Sure he is

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd82/Gecko4lif/Annihilation1-028.jpg
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd82/Gecko4lif/Annihilation1-029.jpg What the hell does that prove?

LORD B
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
What the hell does that prove?
13srugthat he gets beat by a elder god...

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by Hazsekswthurmom

Doomsday wasn't killed.

batdude123
Originally posted by Bad Ash231
Doomsday wasn't killed.

He sure was. smile

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by batdude123
He sure was. smile

I don't necessarily interpret the artwork to mean he died in those battles. The captions talk about instances where he returned to life, not where he died. When Doomsday fought Darkseid, he had recently returned to life. He wasn't strictly killed right before OWAW, however he did sort of die at the end of Hunter/Prey, so that's what it could be referring to. Obviously he returned a third time after his encounter with Imperiex.

batdude123
I don't necessarily interpret the artwork to mean he died in those battles. The captions talk about instances where he returned to life, not where he died. When Doomsday fought Darkseid, he had recently returned to life. He wasn't strictly killed right before OWAW, however he did sort of die at the end of Hunter/Prey, so that's what it could be referring to. Obviously he returned a third time after his encounter with Imperiex.

He died. There's plenty of evidence to suggest this.

All the Darkseid haters extrapolate little details that aren't even logical.

"He died... but... not in THAT instance!!! Why? Because I don't know... Darkseid is the SUXORZ!!!!!11@" uhuh

Erik-Lensherr
I think it's pretty obvious that the bio suggests he died when fighting Darkseid erm

Hazsekswthurmom

"He died... but... not in THAT instance!!! Why? Because I don't know... Darkseid is the SUXORZ!!!!!11@" uhuh Your words are like poetry.love

Tony Stark

Of course you don't... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bad Ash231

http://herochat.com/forum/index.php/topic,161852.msg2643561.html#new

batdude123

http://herochat.com/forum/index.php/topic,161852.msg2643561.html#new

Well considering the fact that at herochat Darkseid is regarded as nothing more than Colossus with eye beams, I could care less. srug

Mr. Slippyfist
The bio (following if Darkseid did in fact kill him, as many believe) would also mean that he died right before fighting that Imperiex Probe, and right before fighting those two Superman...

Just saying. smile

batdude123
The bio (following if Darkseid did in fact kill him, as many believe) would also mean that he died right before fighting that Imperiex Probe, and right before fighting those two Superman...

Just saying. smile

Lulz. It doesn't have to mean that at all.

Before Doomsday started hitting Darkseid, he was attacked by the OB which lends credit to believing that he died.

Before the other examples you just talked about, no action even took place.

Arbitrary reasoning. Just saying.

Mr. Slippyfist
Lulz. It doesn't have to mean that at all.

Before Doomsday started hitting Darkseid, he was attacked by the OB which lends credit to believing that he died.

Before the other examples you just talked about, no action even took place.

Arbitrary reasoning. Just saying. OK. So before he fought the two Supermans, he was hit by a bunch of heroes as I recall. Which means he died. And he was also beating down a bunch of Imperiex Probes... so in that action, he died.
Good. smile

Plus, doesn't it usually take Doomsday a hell of a lot more than a couple seconds to come back from the dead?

It looks more like a choice of art to choose in the bio to me... but what do I know. It seems like speculation to judge him dying off of that though... meh.

Anyway, just wanted to add that tidbit. Done here. smile

batdude123
OK. So before he fought the two Supermans, he was hit by a bunch of heroes as I recall. Which means he died. And he was also beating down a bunch of Imperiex Probes... so in that action, he died.
Good. smile

Plus, doesn't it usually take Doomsday a hell of a lot more than a couple seconds to come back from the dead?

It looks more like a choice of art to choose in the bio to me... but what do I know. It seems like speculation to judge him dying off of that though... meh.

Anyway, just wanted to add that tidbit. Done here. smile

barker

What do you think it means to return from DEATH again and again? Obviously, Doomsday has died on more than one occasion.

He died in DOS. He died against Imperiex when he blasted him to a skeleton. And he died against Darkseid in Hunter/Prey. Besides, the context shown on panel in that comic heavily suggests he died as well.

Btw, did you even read Hunter/Prey? He was evolving to all attacks on the fly during that mini. The fact that he returned so quickly from death in that instance doesn't surprise me in the least.

Done here as well.

leonidas
but what do I know.

i been asking myself that since you arrived. big grin

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by leonidas
i been asking myself that since you arrived. big grin You're lucky I have a headache... otherwise, I'd eat you. no expression

leonidas
shock

(leo calmly steps back out of the thread . . .)

quanchi112
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
I think it's pretty obvious that the bio suggests he died when fighting Darkseid erm Uhm not it doesnt. Those were the events that followed his resurrections. smile

quanchi112
I don't necessarily interpret the artwork to mean he died in those battles. The captions talk about instances where he returned to life, not where he died. When Doomsday fought Darkseid, he had recently returned to life. He wasn't strictly killed right before OWAW, however he did sort of die at the end of Hunter/Prey, so that's what it could be referring to. Obviously he returned a third time after his encounter with Imperiex. Exactly.

quanchi112

"He died... but... not in THAT instance!!! Why? Because I don't know... Darkseid is the SUXORZ!!!!!11@" uhuh You intrepret it one way while others will disagree with you. Bottom line is that this isnt concrete evidence that he died.

Papa Smurph
Team stomps Darkseid 10/10

Superboy Prime

Agreed.

LORD B
imo darkseid takes it a good 6/10

llagrok
lol herochat

LORD B
Originally posted by llagrok
lol herochat
just looked now.
wankers!!!!

D-Block
But again he cant defeat Superman easily or at really at ll so how could he handle this team that would make Superman look like a toddler.
Exactly.

Superboy Prime
BadAsseid stomps this team without trying.

Jobberseid gets pawned before he gets to ask for a quarter.

iceman24567
imo darkseid takes it a good 6/10

quanchi112
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
BadAsseid stomps this team without trying.

Jobberseid gets pawned before he gets to ask for a quarter. Its one character, and you cant say something like this. You have to take a look at all his showings and not focus on his victories or on his losses alone.

Superboy Prime
Its one character, and you cant say something like this. You have to take a look at all his showings and not focus on his victories or on his losses alone.

In that instance his wins >>> his losses.

Darkseid wins.

quanchi112
In that instance his wins >>> his losses.

Darkseid wins. He cant easily put down Superman and this team is full of guys that could beat and take Superman the distance here, Ds loses badly.

Superboy Prime
He can easily put down PC Supes. He can mindcontrol a planet full of Daxamites. He dominates the PC JLA.

The team does not stand a chance.

iceman24567
He can easily put down PC Supes. He can mindcontrol a planet full of Daxamites. He dominates the PC JLA.

The team does not stand a chance. I fell in love with this post.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.